Meh :reptar:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I love the reptar smiley :reptar:

28cdgk1.png

More to come Im getting back into it.
This sig is one of the first Ive made in a reaaaaallly long time, before this the only things I made were some type posters and things like that so working with an actual human stock was something unfamiliar to me as the last one I used was probably atleast 6+ months ago o.o

But yeah more to come.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
BlendBlendBlendBlendBlendBlend!

:P

Nah seriously it's really good, the only bit of critique I could give was take your bg colours around the character from the stock image itself.
That way you don't get a noticeable line where the two colours meet.

Good shit is good though bro!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Or he could go around the other way and just change the hue of the image, :monster:
unless you're talking about those white edges around the bottom

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
yeah i should have worded that a bit better, that's what i meant

hmm idk he could always just clip a bit further into the stock as to remove that entirely.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
make me something battlefield like and i'll use it.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
yeah i should have worded that a bit better, that's what i meant

hmm idk he could always just clip a bit further into the stock as to remove that entirely.

Wouldnt work :monster:

The fine grey pixelized outline is a product of the (terrible) blending effect I tried to use.
What I tried doing was duplicating the stock about 3 times, getting the smudge tool with some different x multiplier settings and a grunge brush and smudging the duplicated background stocks around.

Those grey lines are a result of the background stocks sitting ontop of one another, clipping off chunks wouldnt work unless i completely deleted the background stocks, which in retrospect would probably be a good idea :monster:

@Tony, which kit?
@Scott, thanks man. As noted I did try to blend I just failed hard :D

I do want it noted Im trying to go for more a natural effect on my sigs lately, Im using 0 c4d or textures everything I make im trying to create using smudging and brushes o.O

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Easiest thing when blending edges is to create a seperate layer and just double your stock image, use the bottom stock image to blend over a larger area then just use a very small brush to blend the edges on the stock on the stop.
Means you use the colours from the stock image in the BG easier and also allows you to blend the edges and make the stock appear as if it isn't sticking out as much.

Hope that helps dewd.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Support please, american. in veteran kit if possible. they look so fucking boss.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Sorry tony the screen grabs I pulled from in game were not working well, and I couldnt find any caps online of the support in vet camo :x

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
well any camo it doesn't bother me that much lol. or anything battlefield if finding a good US support pic is too difficult.

Top Bottom