• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #10: Ask Claymore anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This is a new thing we're doing where we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=9226]Claymore[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
The name's Claymore, a 31 year old gay male 'writer in training' from London, UK. Writing is a definitely a huge part of what makes me tick. It is something I've always done and has pretty much been the one consistent facet of my life. Unfortunately, I have such a love-hate relationship with the actual process and execution of writing (including being my own worst critic) that I'm still a long way off to actually achieving anything with that dream just yet. I would love to one day complete a full novel and see it published. I love the fantasy genre, and read a heck of a lot, with my favourite authors being Robert Jordan (The Wheel of Time series), Robin Hobb (The Farseer Trilogy), and Raymond E Feist (The Riftwar Saga).

In the meantime, I have done all sorts of things with writing (basically anything that will take me away from actually sitting down and working on my own stuff) from professional stuff including freelance proofreading to website content editing, to fandom stuff like writing scripts, stories and some video editing.

I'm a huge fan of escapism in pretty much all its forms, especially anything post-apocalyptic. Love sci-fi (which in a way is kinda weird as I don't actually like to write in that genre) and do like some of the cooler fantasy shows on TV. Anything Whedon is of course gold, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, X-Men, Heroes, love both Trek and Wars, and some of the more cult stuff like Sliders and The Tribe. And, as you can see from my avatar, I also love anime.

I grew up on the good old Master System and Megadrive, so videogames have become another passion of mine. Love RPGs / SRPGs mostly, but anything zombie-related also grabs me. The other love of my life that simply has to be mentioned is my cat (some pictures in the pets photo thread). Love him.

Some quick and interesting facts about me? Hhm, let's see ... er, I did a half marathon once (though never doing that again. Seriously), am very thankful for the great metabolism that I have (which enables me to basically be a mega coach potato and eat any rubbish while maintaining my current weight), and I lurk on forums more than I should (I really should post more often).

Guess that's me in a nutshell. Any questions, just ask!
Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
How did you come to have a cat? Where did you get him? Is it a heartwarming tale of friendship and courage?

Do you manage to make a living from your pen? (I'll be hugely in awe of you if you do).

What are some ways you think you might be able to get over the writer's block of your self-criticism to create the fictional worlds you have inside you?

Have you ever read Stephen Donaldson?

Do you live in London by choice or necessity?

If you had to give up either your hearing or your eyesight which would it be?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Favourite Master System and Megadrive games respectively?

What brought you to TLS?

Favourite junk foods?

Describe your dress sense/style?

What kind of music/bands do you like?

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Best sound track of a Mega Drive game?

Worst sound track of a Mega Drive game?

What music are you into? Favourite bands/singers?

Pick a song you feel most reflects you as an individual?

What got you started with writing?

Favourite woodland creature?

Can I have your metabolism?

Do your ears hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can' you tie 'em in a bow?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I was under the impression that it's balls, not ears. :monster:

Favouritest videogame EVAR?

Is your cat well-behaved or a little shit?

Why don't you post more? You should!

Do you like Stephen King/Richard Bachman?

If you could be any historical figure for a day, who would it be and what would you do?

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Why "Claymore"?

What comes to mind when you hear that word -- the landmine or the sword?

Surprisingly, neither. What comes to mind instead is this:

claymore.jpg

One of my favourite anime series. Claymore are half human half yoki (or demon to you and me) hybrids created by a mysterious Organisation to combat the rise of demons terrorizing the world. But the Organisation is hiding more than its fair share of secrets, and not everything is so clear cut.

I really recommend it to any anime fan. Great action sequences, a great story that isn't your typical 'save the world' but is about human emotion and the loss of innocence as the Claymores attempt to hold onto their humanity. Fantastic stuff.

How did you come to have a cat? Where did you get him? Is it a heartwarming tale of friendship and courage?

I would have loved for it to have been a heartwarming tale of friendship and courage! But does a rescue count? :D

Went with my partner to Battersea Cats and Dogs Home, which is a rescue for stray / unwanted pets. Saw him and instantly fell in love with the little guy. He was extremely shy but you could see in his eyes that he wanted a home life desperately. They only keep minor records there, but we believe that he was born from an elderly lady's cat, as he seemed more than just adjusted to humans and a home life.

It's taken about 4 years, but he's finally confident enough to come out of his shell. He's now outspoken (very outspoken at times), curious, very friendly even to strangers, and loves nothing more than watching other cats (but from the safety of the lounge window of course, lol).

Do you manage to make a living from your pen? (I'll be hugely in awe of you if you do).

What are some ways you think you might be able to get over the writer's block of your self-criticism to create the fictional worlds you have inside you?

Have you ever read Stephen Donaldson?

Do you live in London by choice or necessity?

If you had to give up either your hearing or your eyesight which would it be?

Oh the stuff of dreams ... unfortunately not. Freelance work varies tremendously, and at the moment, I earn enough to pay off roughly half my bills, but no more than that.

I've been given some advice over the years to simply write, to turn off the 'editor / proofreading' switch inside me and just write, even just a page, and then, if I still can't resist the urge, then go and be all critical on it. At the moment, I can probably manage something the size of this very reply without feeling the overwhelming need to check it properly and make sure that it is either concise enough, that the tone is right, or that I have even said what I needed to say.

An improvement, as I don't feel the need to spell or grammar check it, lol. So I'm slowly chipping away at this self-imposed block.

What's your favorite place in London?

It's hard not to say the West End, simply because there is so much packed in there - from cinemas and theatres to restaurants and bars ... yeah, would have to say that.

When you say 'The Tribe'... are you talking about that Kiwi kids/teen TV show?

I am indeed! :joy: Love that show.

Favourite Master System and Megadrive games respectively?

What brought you to TLS?

Favourite junk foods?

Describe your dress sense/style?

What kind of music/bands do you like?

A tough call between Alex The Kidd and Transbot for the Master System.

Megadrive I would definitely pick Wonderboy in Monster World or Warpspeed.

Love all things VII, and just happened to stumble onto this place. Lurked about (as I usually do) then finally decided to start posting.

Pizza. Seriously, I could eat that all day every day. Love anything with meat on it - but something like Texas BBQ the best.

Bland, lol. I don't stand out in any meaningful way in terms of fashion or clothes. I don't follow trends and stylish and me just don't go together, lol. Typical me is normal faded blue jeans, a t-shirt (usually blue), and trainers. Simple and forgettable.

I love all kinds of music, but Dance is probably my favourite genre.

What is your favorite dessert?

Chocolate sponge with ice-cream. Heck, just give me some form of chocolate cake and I'm yours!

Best sound track of a Mega Drive game?

Worst sound track of a Mega Drive game?

What music are you into? Favourite bands/singers?

Pick a song you feel most reflects you as an individual?

What got you started with writing?

Favourite woodland creature?

Can I have your metabolism?

Do your ears hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can' you tie 'em in a bow?

Sonic has forever been ingrained within my head - definitely an epic soundtrack.

Would say Dance, like I mentioned above. But no specific artists.

Gonna be sad and say the end theme song to The Tribe. It's all about looking at a future with someone, and finding your place with them no matter the mistakes, that together you can overcome anything.

I've always had a big imagination. I used to play on my own (my brothers were too disruptive) but that was fantastic for me because I would make up all kinds of worlds, characters and situations from even the smallest things. But the real kind of big moment came when I went to my cousins and started playing with her Lego set. Being able to take things apart (a concept) and fit them together into new and interesting ways (plotlines, characterisations) just really put me on the path to writing my own stories.

Getting praise from my English Literature teacher really helped give me the confidence to pursue this.

Does a Wolf count? lol.

Er ... lol.

I was under the impression that it's balls, not ears. :monster:

Favouritest videogame EVAR?

Is your cat well-behaved or a little shit?

Why don't you post more? You should!

Do you like Stephen King/Richard Bachman?

If you could be any historical figure for a day, who would it be and what would you do?

Ooh ... has to be VII. Got too many memories and pleasure from playing that game. Honourable mentions to Mass Effect and the Resident Evil series.

He's fantastic! Quiet and very well behaved ... unless you feed him treats then he hypers up like a kid on sugar, lol.

It's the default 'lurker' mode in me ... I'm actually here quite often, but I really do need to post more!

You know, I've never read his novels, however, I do find that I watch any screenplay of his. Loved The Stand and am enjoying the mystery of Under The Dome season 1 at the moment.

Oh wow. Amelia Earhart. I know, random, but I love all these Burmeda Triangle / mysterious disappearance things. Would love to know what really happened there.

Tell me about the marathon. How'd did it go?

Painful, lol. I quite arrogantly thought that, being quite a skinny guy who occasionally does athletics anyway, I would only need a few weeks training. Oh yes, paid for that big mistake afterwards for several days.

Aside from that though, was a great day!

Fangu

Great Old One
I am indeed! :joy: Love that show.
OMG

I NEVER thought I'd find a Tribe fan on TLS :lol:

Favourite season
Favourite plotline
Favourite antagonist
Favourite character
Most annoying character
Best written character
Worst written character
Best acted character
Best moment
Hottest male

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Claymore: DUDE I FUCKING LOVED ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD AND TRANSBOT AS A KID OMG YOU JUST GAVE ME MAJOR NOSTALGIA FEELS!!!

uh yeah anyways.

where do you get your inspiration from when coming up with something to write?

Where is your favourite place to visit?

Favourite colour?

Best ever Christmas or birthday present as a child?

If you could be an animal what animal would you be?

what's your favourite sandwich filler?

favourite crisp brand and flavour?

favourite biscuit

favourite non alcoholic beverage

favourite alcoholic beverage.

AvecAloes

Donator
Ha, well this thread should definitely get you posting more often! :D I'm totally with you on the chocolate cake, by the way. Oh. Yes.

Do you prefer soft or hard pretzels?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Fangu: I liked the Tribe on a more casual basis back in the day. :monster: My sister and I stayed up really late one night dressing ourselves in the style of the show. We looked odd, lol.

OT: Have you sang Let it Go in a dramatic fashion yet?

Would you have any more cats?

(to pinch Lic's brilliant question from my own Q&A) Which FFVII character do you feel you can relate to the most?

Have you got any vices (drinking, smoking, recreational drugs, tiddlywinks)?

Describe your ideal day. :)

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
What did you think of Brandon Sanderson finishing Wheel of Time?

Most annoying WOT character?

What's the quality of the Liveship Traders versus Farseers? I haven't been able to get hold of them yet.

Have you ever read the Malazan book of the Fallen? What did you think of it?

Battle of Yonkers. Discuss.

Favourite Feist book?

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
OMG

I NEVER thought I'd find a Tribe fan on TLS :lol:

Oh, we've got a LOT to talk about, lol. ^_^

Favourite season: Season 1 was perfect for me. It had really great story arcs that came thick and fast, lots of great characters to love (or hate), and really tackled all angles of the concept.
Favourite plotline: I loved the whole viral mutation storyline and how the group had to try and find an antidote.
Favourite antagonist: No question! Ebony without a doubt. I absolutely loved how scheming and down right ambitious she was. A really awesome character.
Favourite character: Amber. Loved her determination, drive and need to build something better for the group. She definitely had some serious low points in the latter series though (like the desperate need the writers felt to slap her with the Bray substitute and hurt her best friend at the same time, ugh ... don't even get me started on those developments, lol! It was just so unneeded but they just had to force the two together. But part of that blame does also come from the writers wanting to so desperately make up for the loss of Bray. I mean seriously, Jay jumped from Ebony to Trudy to Amber in what, a few weeks? It was like they were trying to replicate everything Bray had done in a short space of time to just say to the audience: "hey, it's ok, this guys is JUST as good, or bad, as Bray was ... so, don't worry ok, just forget about him". But meh, I'm rambling now. This kind of turned into a hate Jay discussion, lol.) Alice and Jack are close runner-ups.
Most annoying character: This is a tough toss up between either Dee or Gel. I just really didn't like either of the two. No wait, add Ned on that list. Erm ... all three?
Best written character: Trudy. Her story was a serious journey and is kinda at the heart of the show. Seeing the character fight through her depression and giving up on Bray, growing into the role of a mother and doing whatever she had to do to protect her daughter, finally seeing her blossom amongst the Gaians, then the remembered heartbreak when she finally finds someone to love - but it is taken away from her again. This slow burn development into a really great character ... that journey was definitely the best to watch over all 5 series.
Worst written character: Unfortunately, this has to be Lex. As much as I 'loved to hate' him back in the early days, the latter series kinda didn't know what to do with him. He ended up too much as a caricature, and the whole nonsense of a gambling VR thing in series 5, throwing him with Siva and then some weirdness with the young Gel ... it was just such a degradation of his progress. It just felt that he was flat and didn't really evolve the last two series.
Best acted character: Trudy. Antonia Prebble was amazing to portray such a range as she did. Like I mentioned in the best written segment, she went through so much, and it was all acted beautifully every step of the way. It's not a surprise at all that she and Beth Allen (Amber) are now the most high profile of the actors from this show. They were awesome.
Best moment: Oh God, so many to choose! Finding out that Bray and Zoot were brothers? The gooey moment where Cloe would not abandon her best friend and made the others realise that they were all in this together, despite the threat of another virus? The shocking moment that Bray saw Amber alive again? The Techno arrival (which we all originally thought was the return of adults)? ... I really can't decide.
Hottest male: Er, the guys on the show really didn't do anything for me, lol. At a push, Ryan. Loved his adorable dumb loveable-ness.

@Claymore: DUDE I FUCKING LOVED ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD AND TRANSBOT AS A KID OMG YOU JUST GAVE ME MAJOR NOSTALGIA FEELS!!!

I can't believe someone else even remembers Transbot, let alone played it! Really loved those games.

where do you get your inspiration from when coming up with something to write? I get a lot of inspiration from a lot of TV series, both new and old. Obviously being a Resident Evil, Tribe and Walking Dead fan, there's a recurring theme of post-apocalyptic(ness) that is running around, and that really inspires me.

Where is your favourite place to visit? Any park with a lake. Something about running water that is very soothing to me. Not a surprise for some, since I'm a Cancer star-sign (if you're into that sort of thing).

Favourite colour? Blue!

Best ever Christmas or birthday present as a child? I will never forget the year I got a Thundercats hologram sword. You pressed a button on the pommel and it would project the sign onto a wall! There was one year where there was a terrible storm in the UK and there was a massive power cut. That sword got me through it, lol.

If you could be an animal what animal would you be? A wolf. Don't ask me why, it's just the first thing that comes to mind.

what's your favourite sandwich filler? Strawberry Jam.

favourite crisp brand and flavour? I'm a sucker for Pringles, Salt & Vinegar.

favourite biscuit Custard Creams ... dipped in tea. Yummy!

favourite non alcoholic beverage Coca Cola.

favourite alcoholic beverage. Kopparberg Cider.

Ha, well this thread should definitely get you posting more often! :D I'm totally with you on the chocolate cake, by the way. Oh. Yes.

Do you prefer soft or hard pretzels?

Definitely.

I don't usually eat pretzels. Only had it once on a trip to New York.

Would you have any more cats?

Yeah, I'd definitely have more cats. Was just discussing this the other day. My cat has such a good temperment that he should do well with having a companion, as he does get lonely at times.

Which FFVII character do you feel you can relate to the most? Vincent. The whole 'locking yourself away from everything to deal with your issues' is pretty much how I deal with things. I like to block myself off from the world and let my mind break down everything that happened, piece by piece, until I can sort it out and hopefully move forward from it.

Have you got any vices: No, nothing that I can think of.

Describe your ideal day. :) Cuddling up on the sofa in the arms of someone you love watching a DVD rental. It's a simple thing, but it means a lot to me.

What did you think of Brandon Sanderson finishing Wheel of Time?

Most annoying WOT character?

What's the quality of the Liveship Traders versus Farseers? I haven't been able to get hold of them yet.

Have you ever read the Malazan book of the Fallen? What did you think of it?

Battle of Yonkers. Discuss.

Favourite Feist book?

I honestly thought that he did an incredible job in completing the saga. It wasn't perfect, there was too much focus on Perrin in the final book, and there was still several story angles left dangling, but all in all, it can't imagine anyone else doing a better job of completing such a legacy. It must have been such immense pressure for the guy. Lol. He really does have my admiration for that.

Most annoying character was Nynaeve. I got what she was all about, but she just annoyed me all the time, lol.

Unfortunately, they are not as good. The characters and story just don't hold a candle to the Farseer / Fools Errand trilogies. People have obviously loved Fitz and the Fool so much that Hobbs has gone back to make a third trilogy. I'm not saying it's awful, but after coming out of the Farseers, it just doesn't come up to par. It's a good read, just to get a bigger scope of the world, and there ARE some great connections to events from the Farseer because of the world's connections, but yeah, good but not great is the best I can say about it. I definitely need to give it a re-read at some point to see if my feelings for it hold true, but with the excitement about this new trilogy with Fitz, I can't see that happening any time soon, lol.

Oh boy. You know, a friend kept twisting my arm to read it. So I tried and ... I honestly just could not get into it! I tried, and tried, re-reading the same damn pages over and over, but I just couldn't get into the story or the characters. From what I glimpsed, it is very heavy reading, which doesn't hold your hand at all, and I ultimately just couldn't adjust to it. I got a lot of flack from the friend, saying stuff like I'm not 'intellectual' enough to get it and that this is why fantasy is stuck in a rut, because even people like me (who has read a huge range of stuff) can't get into something presented differently. *Shrugs* Who knows. All I know is that I just couldn't read it. Again, this is something that I would like to retry one day, but it's hardly on the top of my list. Have you read it? What is your overall impressions of the series? Is it worth the determination to go through with it?

I would, but this might turn into a 'damn the Government' thread, lol. I was quite shocked at how different the novel was to the movie though. I usually have read the books before a movie is made, but this time, it was the other way around. I absolutely loved the book and how it was written, and would have loved to have seen more of that on screen. Even pulled at my heartstrings at times with the sheer hopelessness but the human condition to continue on, even through immense hardships. A great read.

Magician. Oh the memories. I absolutely loved the story of Pug and Tomas. I never read the latter entries beyond the Riftwar Trilogy, but this was just golden for me.

Favorite pizza topping?

BBQ Chicken!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Claymore: I know I got so much excited when you mentioned them, Alex Kidd was built into my master system and I owned Transbot and several other master system games, some of those master system games their difficulty levels would put some games these days to shame, I remember dying a lot in Alex Kidd in the Volcano level.

Koppaberg is an excellent choice so my next question is: favourite flavour?

As a writer do you also hope to publish your own novel or do you have any published works or would you prefer to publish a collection of different works?

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Unfortunately, they are not as good. The characters and story just don't hold a candle to the Farseer / Fools Errand trilogies. People have obviously loved Fitz and the Fool so much that Hobbs has gone back to make a third trilogy. I'm not saying it's awful, but after coming out of the Farseers, it just doesn't come up to par. It's a good read, just to get a bigger scope of the world, and there ARE some great connections to events from the Farseer because of the world's connections, but yeah, good but not great is the best I can say about it. I definitely need to give it a re-read at some point to see if my feelings for it hold true, but with the excitement about this new trilogy with Fitz, I can't see that happening any time soon, lol.

Yeah, see, I read the 'Dragon' series and wasn't super impressed, been meaning to look into the original liveship traders.

...Wait, there's a third trilogy? Hmm... on one hand, awesome, on the other, the story's already gone as far as it needs to, I think.

*turns thread into fantasy literature discussion*

Oh boy. You know, a friend kept twisting my arm to read it. So I tried and ... I honestly just could not get into it! I tried, and tried, re-reading the same damn pages over and over, but I just couldn't get into the story or the characters. From what I glimpsed, it is very heavy reading, which doesn't hold your hand at all, and I ultimately just couldn't adjust to it. I got a lot of flack from the friend, saying stuff like I'm not 'intellectual' enough to get it and that this is why fantasy is stuck in a rut, because even people like me (who has read a huge range of stuff) can't get into something presented differently. *Shrugs* Who knows. All I know is that I just couldn't read it. Again, this is something that I would like to retry one day, but it's hardly on the top of my list. Have you read it? What is your overall impressions of the series? Is it worth the determination to go through with it?

Uh... wow. Personally, I loved it, exactly because of the relative lack of handholding, but I'd never look down on someone for having different taste. The lack of explanation for me made the world seem organic. The writers are archeologists, so there's a lot of history. different continents feel different, etc...

Gets better after book one, can be very harrowing reading, and one author waxes philosophical a bit. As recommendations go, all I can say is it was worth it for me.

Most annoying character was Nynaeve. I got what she was all about, but she just annoyed me all the time, lol.

*sniffs, tugs braid* Hmm, I would have said Faile or Elayne. Only asked because everyone on the internet seems to hate Gawyn for some reason.

Serpentwar saga is pretty decent.

Any other authors you'd recommend?

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
do you even lift bro?

Nope.

Koppaberg is an excellent choice so my next question is: favourite flavour?

I love the original pear flavour.

As a writer do you also hope to publish your own novel or do you have any published works or would you prefer to publish a collection of different works?

Yeah, I really hope that one day I will publish my own novel / series. I'm currently roughly 1/4 of the way through it, and just trying to get through the self-imposed blocks I mentioned earlier. Another failing of mine is that I get so many new ideas and concepts that it's hard not to want to rip everything apart and start anew.

Yeah, see, I read the 'Dragon' series and wasn't super impressed, been meaning to look into the original liveship traders.

...Wait, there's a third trilogy? Hmm... on one hand, awesome, on the other, the story's already gone as far as it needs to, I think.

*turns thread into fantasy literature discussion*

Yeah, it was a surprise when she announced another trilogy, as like you said, the story kinda reached a natural conclusion, but I love the characters so much that I trust her to make something great out of it.

Uh... wow. Personally, I loved it, exactly because of the relative lack of handholding, but I'd never look down on someone for having different taste. The lack of explanation for me made the world seem organic. The writers are archeologists, so there's a lot of history. different continents feel different, etc...

Gets better after book one, can be very harrowing reading, and one author waxes philosophical a bit. As recommendations go, all I can say is it was worth it for me.

Great to hear a different viewpoint concerning it. I will seriously consider re-attempting a read of this at some point.

*sniffs, tugs braid*

Seriously, this was her ALL the time. Annoyed the heck out of me! Lol.

Any other authors you'd recommend?

I feel kinda bad that I haven't mentioned David Eddings, and though she only seems to do science fiction now, Sheri S Tepper wrote a great series called The Chronicles of Mavin Manyshaped, which was the first every fantasy novel I read, so I have a lot of sentimental value to it. It's still a really good story about a shapeshifter trying to escape from her prison and find her way in the world whilst protecting her brother. The world was fascinating, people were based on the pieces of a chess board, each with their own specific movesets and role to play. Very interesting.

Only started to read Job Abercrombie, so won't recommend him one way or the other yet, but I do like his more brutal anti-hero style.

Favourite WoT heroes and villains? Favourite scenes?

It's hard not to love Egwene. Kinda like The Tribe discussion I was having earlier with Fangu, she reminds me a lot of the character from there called Amber. Very determined, headstrong, and wanting to make a difference. Perrin I loved as well. He's the sort of down to earth character that I can really relate to and I loved his story. And, of course, everyone loves the badass Lan!

Probably Moghedien. I loved how cunning and crafty she was, and how she'd take a step back to let the other Forsaken fight it out.

Oh wow, that's difficult to choose as there are so many, and I'll probably get muddled up with what book did what as it's been a while since I've read through the entire saga. Let's just say that anything with Perrin and the wolf dream, or Egwene and Aviendha's training amongst the Wise Ones, were always great scenes to read.

I commend you for getting to "Crossroads of Twilight" and not just saying "Oh, fuck this guy."

Lol.

Top Bottom