• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #11: Ask AvecAloes anything

Fangu

Great Old One
This thread isn't closed yet so I just wanted to say I couldn't think of anything interesting to ask you but you are my Lady Avec. :joy:

(Oh and re: Origin of Symmetry, you pretty much summed up my thoughts!)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Before this closes, what starter and what generation of pokemon do you prefer?

Is it hard to study college during marriage? I ask because I don't want to burden my potential SO if she wants to go study more courses.

Does it snow on November?

Red or Blue shoes?

AvecAloes

Donator
Before this closes, what starter and what generation of pokemon do you prefer?

Charmander and probably Red/Blue (except I played Fire Red technically)

Is it hard to study college during marriage? I ask because I don't want to burden my potential SO if she wants to go study more courses.

It's only as hard as you make it. I did a both online and on-site courses, one on-site course I did I took at the same college that Micah was going to, and the other I actually had to come stay with Force in Philadelphia to do because the college was 3 hours away from my home. But it wasn't a problem for us at all.

Does it snow on November?

Here, yes.

Red or Blue shoes?

Both! I have a pair of red tennis shoes and a pair of blue tennis shoes right now that I love! Depends on the outfit I'm wearing :)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Before this closes, pick two girls to have a threesome with (Mage not included) and two boys (Force not included) to have a separate threesome with. :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Are you an exceptional artist? If not, what forms of art or hobby do you feel expresses yourself the most?

AvecAloes

Donator
Before this closes, pick two girls to have a threesome with (Mage not included) and two boys (Force not included) to have a separate threesome with. :awesome:

Fangu-lady and Octo.

Road and Mog.

Are you an exceptional artist? If not, what forms of art or hobby do you feel expresses yourself the most?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by exceptional. But I feel like the styles of printmaking and drawing that I do express myself the most, because of the somewhat messy nature that they have.

Top Bottom