• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #13: Ask Tennyo anything

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What is your favourite nebula?

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Set-Interview-Karen-Gillan-Nebula.jpg

:monster:

But for real,
Carina-Nebula-from-ESOs-V-011.jpg

:)

If you could have one animal as a pet, which would it be? Extinct and mythical creatures count, and they wouldn't attack or kill you.

Telcontar

Donator
What are the five items you'll need to survive in a jungle and get to civilisation? And why?

NO TARDIS! *cough*damn you carlie*cough*

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Which world leader would you rather have as president of the USA, and why?

I have absolutely no idea. No one is perfect. I'm afraid the moment I pick one someone is going to jump in going, "OH! But here's why they suck..." lol

Rank the GoT seasons.

Top 10 GoT characters.

Season 1
Season 3
Season 2

I haven't see season 4 yet.

Catelyn Stark
Margaery Tyrell
Brienne of Tarth
Arya Stark
Daenerys Targaryen
Eddard Stark
Varys
Tyrion Lannister
Samwell Tarly
Shae

Not necessarily in that order.

If you could have one animal as a pet, which would it be? Extinct and mythical creatures count, and they wouldn't attack or kill you.

A pegasus because it flies and I could ride it. :)

What are the five items you'll need to survive in a jungle and get to civilisation? And why?

NO TARDIS! *cough*damn you carlie*cough*

TARDIS

Assuming clothes don't count.

Tent - to protect against all the poisonous creepy crawlies when I sleep
Canteen - to hold water
GPS - to show me where I'm going
Machete - to chop down vegetation that is in my way as well as protect against predators
Matches - to light a fire

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Are you interested in reading the books?

Rank the NuWho seasons and Doctors (Handy,
The War Doctor
and 12 count).

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
A pegasus because it flies and I could ride it. :)

Do you ever marvel that Pegasus was born from Medusa being beheaded? I know Greek mythology is batshit like that, but that particular spawning takes the biscuit IMO.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Are you interested in reading the books?

I'd love to, once I catch up on my backlog. :monster:

Rank the NuWho seasons and Doctors (Handy,
The War Doctor
and 12 count).

Well...

Season 4
Season 2
Season 3
Season 1
Season 5
Season 7
Season 6

And this is all a matter of personal preference, not me saying the ones on the bottom suck by any means:

David Tennant
Christopher Eccleston
Tom Baker
Paul McGann
Sylvester McCoy
Matt Smith
Jon Pertwee
Peter Davison
Patrick Troughton
William Hartnell
Colin Baker

And um... I have no idea where I want to stick Peter Capaldi yet. I need to go watch the second episode, then maybe I'll know.

Do you ever marvel that Pegasus was born from Medusa being beheaded? I know Greek mythology is batshit like that, but that particular spawning takes the biscuit IMO.

Not really. I just assume the people who made these myths up were all high. :monster:

More so than Titan genitals being hurled into the ocean and Aphrodite emerging from the "sea foam"?

Or like in Norse mythology how Loki turns himself into a mare and gives birth to Sleipnir? :monster:

And didn't Athena burst out of Zues' head after he swallowed one of his mistresses?

Telcontar

Donator
And this is all a matter of personal preference, not me saying the ones on the bottom suck by any means:

David Tennant
Christopher Eccleston
Tom Baker
Paul McGann
Sylvester McCoy
Matt Smith
Jon Pertwee
Peter Davison
Patrick Troughton
William Hartnell
Colin Baker

And um... I have no idea where I want to stick Peter Capaldi yet. I need to go watch the second episode, then maybe I'll know.
Eccleston!:excited:
You are now my favourite member in the forums!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You forgot
The War Doctor though.

Favorite episode from each season of NuWho.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You forgot
The War Doctor though.

Favorite episode from each season of NuWho.

Oops

David Tennant
Christopher Eccleston
Tom Baker
John Hurt?
Paul McGann
Sylvester McCoy
Matt Smith
Jon Pertwee
Peter Davison
Patrick Troughton
William Hartnell
Colin Baker

Maybe? And then I'll let you know about Capaldi later :monster:

Season 1: Dalek
Season 2: Impossible Planet/Satan Pit
Season 3: Human Nature/Family of Blood
Season 4: Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead
Season 5: The Lodger
Season 6: The Doctor's Wife
Season 7: Hide

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
More so than Titan genitals being hurled into the ocean and Aphrodite emerging from the "sea foam"?

That's just a [fabulous] metaphor for sex and reproduction though. And Athena was clearly a pustule. :monster:
*waits to be bolt-blasted by a pissed-off deity*

Moving swiftly on, I like Tennyo's ranking of the Doctors, apart from Matt Smith. I really found him irritating.

If it were possible to create a robotic pet representation of a beloved pet a la K-9, would you do it, and what pet would you recreate in robotic format?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That's just a [fabulous]Moving swiftly on, I like Tennyo's ranking of the Doctors, apart from Matt Smith. I really found him irritating.

I did sometimes as well, but I blame the writing and not Smith himself.

If it were possible to create a robotic pet representation of a beloved pet a la K-9, would you do it, and what pet would you recreate in robotic format?

So just a robotic pet or turn an old pet into a robot? And transfer their mind and personality into the robot?

I would do my old dog, Arwen. I don't have a pic of her right now, but she was the smartest dog I ever had. I got her when she was only 2 months old a few weeks after I graduated high school. She died of lukemia when she was 5 years old. :sadpanda:

Or...is that not what you meant?

In that case...

tumblr_inline_n06x5gQdyQ1qzdlay.gif

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
What does Tennyo evolve into and what would be your special abilities?

Top Bottom