Member Spotlight #14: Ask The Pyro (Gym Leader Devil) anything

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth
So Pyro, how hard is it for you to resist the urge to burn them all? Or do you even try to resist at this point?
Gets a little harder every day. Especially with the bitchy yet ineffective new boss. I just wanna check to see if she's a Spy, like... all the time :wacky:

Who does have the most pimpin' Belmont strut? :awesome:
Richter's got my vote, but Trevor can keep pace with him.

Are you a fan of any sports? Better yet, do you play any?
Not overly so, for some reason. I'm not much a sports guy, for watching or playing. Games, that's different. I'll throw darts or shoot pool for hours, for instance :awesome: If I ever find a sparring partner and some new head protection I'll spend hours sword fightin' and such. But I wouldn't call any of those things sports, per se.

Which of the many Super Saiyan mode hairstyles would you adopt as your own?
Pretty sure, with how long my hair is, I'd look like Future Trunks in any state but 3 or God. All things considered I'd probably take SS3 anyway, long, spikey, and I think I can pull off the "no eyebrows" part of the look somewhat well :awesome:

What's the first Pokémon you send out in every battle? Or do you tailor each selection to the opponent?
It varies from battle to battle. Not always tailored to my guesses about the opponent's team, though sometimes it is. And whichever Pokemon I send out first just might be a Zoroark anyway :trainermon:

What got you into DnD?
Well, Clicky, Noctis and myself used to play a different tabletop RPG together via skype, specifically The Dresden Files RPG. T'was good times, even if my character only got to be around for some of it since I was the DM for our first (and only complete) campaign. So when my buddy Bill asked if I wanted to come play 2nd edition DnD at his table, with a character ready to pick up and corrupt, I went with it :awesome:

The enemy has taken our intelligence! What do we do? O_o
Step 1.) Set the intel-carrier on fire. Step 2.) Open fire with a flare gun from as close to point blank range as possible while chasing them. Step 3.) Laugh maniacally and play air guitar with my axe or hammer over their still burning corpse. Step 4.) Get back to Obsidian's engie-nest and guard the site, cause if they got the intel they pretty much had to get past her first :reapermon:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Do you.......liek Mudkip? :monster:

What's the worst game you've ever played?

Worst book?

Worst film?

You're stuck in an elevator for 10 hours- what is the worst possible song to be playing (on a continous loop) ?

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth
Do you.......liek Mudkip? :monster:
I don't dislike Mudkipz :wacky: Never have actually raised one, though I have a baby in the box waiting his turn at greatness as we speak. And I've certainly beaten plenty of the little fellas unconscious, what with always picking Torchic and such :awesome:

What's the worst game you've ever played?
Oh ye gods, I've played some frickin' terrible games over the years. But the very worst? E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600 :doh: The game that killed the Atari, that was.

Worst book?
Hmmm... this one is hard for a different reason. I don't finish books I don't enjoy. Its a rare thing for me, usually if I start something I am utterly compelled to finish it. Give it a full chance. Books are different for some reason. I just can't commit to a book I don't like. Because of that, I tend to not really remember them either.

That said, I do remember my ex making me try to read both freakin' Twilight and those Stephanie Plum books. Twilight was worse, but not by much if ya ask me. Can't be having with any book where I genuinely do not care what happens to any of the characters. In fact in that way, Twilight is almost better. It at least inspired some genuine loathing and a desire for terrible things to happen to people. Stephanie Plum was just meh :awesome:

Worst film?
Someone's in a negative mood today :awesome: And I'm gonna say Future War, a movie which is so terrible even having Mike and the bots along for the ride only helped me watch it once. Trying it without them is just sad, sad torture.

You're stuck in an elevator for 10 hours- what is the worst possible song to be playing (on a continous loop) ?
Even a tremendously kickass song of pure win would be horrid after 10 hours. I'd never wanna hear it again. So it might as well be a song I already hate to avoid such a dark fate :awesome: So, the worst possible song to be playing would be... Faeries Wear Boots by Sabbath. I'd be pissed if I stopped liking that song.

Top Bottom