• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #15: Ask LicoriceAllsorts anything

Like Warcraft and Starcraft, something like those. :D

No, my attitude towards these is the same as my attitude towards drugs: I'm afraid of getting sucked in and never coming out.

Nooo, It's like the matrix! Blue or Red Pill? :D For example will you take a Red Book or a Blue Book on the same material?

I took the red pill years ago.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
For my sci fi love since you enjoy this genre. Would you enjoy Alien or Predator?

If you would teach me one thing if I was a student, what would you feel I needed learning the most?

(For my predator fanboyism atm) if The turks were in the scnario of 2010's Predators where they are sent to tge Predator Game Reserve, against 3 overpowered Super Predators who do you feel will destroy who?

Telcontar

Donator
mother of two

Holy shit I thought you were a guy!

Questions:

1) Why did I mistake you for a guy?

2) Favourite member in the forums and why? (Someone you really like to talk to)

3) What do you think of Nomura's decision to step down from 15, and focus on KH3? Yay? Nay?

4) What is the meaning of life?

5) Favourite movie(s)?

6) Best/nicest country you've stayed in and why?

7) Miss me?

Holy shit I thought you were a guy!

Questions:

1) Why did I mistake you for a guy?

Maybe because of the beard?

2) Favourite member in the forums and why? (Someone you really like to talk to)

There's this guy called Telcontar. He has a certain mystique.

3) What do you think of Nomura's decision to step down from 15, and focus on KH3? Yay? Nay?

Honestly, I have no opinion on it. Just finish the damn game already.

4) What is the meaning of life?

To watch the sunlight filter through the leaves.

5) Favourite movie(s)?

It always changes, but I recently saw and adored "The Artist".

6) Best/nicest country you've stayed in and why?

England. It's my heart's home.

7) Miss me?

Were you gone?

Telcontar

Donator
Were you gone?

tumblr_n4i3l9tNui1qgx323o4_r1_250.gif

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
In depth head canon of Tseng,Elena,Reno ,Rude and Rufus' personalities?

I just love your writing and way of thinking!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm leaving this open for Lic to post answers to the questions she hasn't answered yet if she wants, but this is now closed to new questions.

fave candy bar? or chocolate uwu

Double Deckers. Because you can eat the top and then the bottom.

There used to be this advert for a chocolate bar in the Uk that drove me crazy, because it's tag-line was, "Take time to chew, and then to crunch", which was just totally stupid because everybody knows the crunchiness comes first! If you chew it, you chew all the crunchiness away, so you can't chew first and then crunch, you have to crunch first and then chew. Can't remember what the chocolate bar was, though.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^could be a Twix? I mean I always eat the top caramel part off a twix and then the bottom bit.

Top Bottom