• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #17: Ask Tetsujin anything

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Probably the Marvel universe. High chance of supervillainy and alien invasions, sure. But also a chance of winning the superpower lottery. :capmon:

If you could pick any two powers within the Marvel 'verse, what would you take?

I don't think I know any? D:
I'm not even sure what qualifies as one. :lol:

Dad jokes are like...

Kid: Hey dad, I'm hungry!
Dad: Nice to meet you hungry, I'm dad!

Stuff that dads like to say that (often, but not always) annoys their kids, or embarrasses them. They're usually lame, even when they're really funny.

Telcontar

Donator
Top five movies.

Top five games.

You're stuck on an island. Five items you'll need to survive/live there for the rest of your life.

How tall are you?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Have you ever seen the film The Blues Brothers?

I have not. =o

where/what would you go/do on a second date with 'dat special someone?

I...I wouldn't even know what to do on the first date. :wacky:
I 100% expect such a thing not to happen at the moment. :sadpanda:

Why do you have anxiety issues?

No reason, it's just a thing for me unfortunately.

Have you ever dressed up like the vampires in the Lost Boys cos you just look that damn cool with your long black hair?

:lol:
Can't say I have. Not seen The Lost Boys either. That's the one with Vampire!Jack Bauer, right?

If I were to make you a jam (of which I've been doing all summer) what kind of jam would you like?

Uh, strawberry? (it's the only type I know o.o)

What are you proud of having done in these last few weeks/month?

Nothing, to be honest.

Where did your user name come from?

Answered that on the first page ;)

When people call you Tets, do you feel all cuddly inside?

Would you answer to Tets if someone called you it irl?

I probably would. :P
Sometimes it feels more familiar to me than my own name. O.o
Maybe an indicator I spend too much time on the internet...

What do you find most eye catching/appealing in a potential partner? (EG bright sparkly eyes or a cool accent or ability to burn major cities to the ground or stuff like that.)

Hmmm, most eye catching...things like dark hair and a general gothy appearance. :P

If you have a problem and no one else can help, who do you call?

I'm a stubborn person when it comes to getting help. I always want to prove myself I can do it on my own (even when it's better to actually get help).

If I had to call someone...hmmm.
Probably my father? He can do lots of shit and has life experience so that would probably be the best choice.

What would you do if electric no longer worked and the world descended into chaos?

Probably just sit in my dark apartment and hope that someone fixes that shit. :lol:

What car would you like to put the hammer down on?

I had to look up whether this is literal or an idiom. :lol:
Probably a Mark IV Toyota Supra. Nothing too fancy like Lamborghinis or whatever. :monster:

When you go visit a place, what do you get up to generally?

A mix of seeing some of the local sights/landmarks and just exploring randomly. I like to get a good impression of the entire place, not just the touristy stuff but also the random alleys and nice little spots that are more hidden away.
Usually I just wander around for hours with few breaks, just taking everything in. Something I can only do by myself because most people need constant breaks and want to go somewhere to eat etc.
I have no time for such nonsense. :awesome:

What do you think of skin as an organ in general?

*tries to think of a witty answer to that*

...it's neat.

:sadpanda:

In the story of your life, what part would a film focus on?

I can't think of a part that would make an interesting movie to be honest. :lol:
Probably High School, with its teenage angst and dramaz. :awesome:

Do you have any good scar stories?

Not really. I do have a small scar on my forehead but no, a wizard didn't do it. :wacky:
I'm not entirely sure how I got it either, but I *think* it was when I fell down the basement stairs when I was a small child. I seem to remember small bits of it but then again my memory could be playing tricks on me.

Do you have techno joy or is all this new fangled technology just getting out of hand?

Nah, I love me some high tech. Just waiting for the nanomachines to solve all our problems and being able to become a cyborg ninja.

Why have you not yet stared a :monster: religious order? It is your duty.

...cba, let Yop do it. :monster:

@ Tets, what do you think of your parents? Has your opinion on them changed as you've got older?

Hmm, I got more distant to my parents as I got older. Like, I felt like I barely had anything in common with them and couldn't really build a connection to them. This still hasn't changed.

favorite candy bar?

Twix!

Do you like stollen? If you don't we may have to fall out. :P Sweet or savoury pretzels? Favourite musicians (non-FF)?

I never tried stollen. D:
So many things I haven't tried yet ;_;

Wait, there are sweet pretzels? I thought they were all salty. :p

Favorite musicians:
Michael Jackson
Gackt
Kamelot
John Williams :monster:

Quite the random selection.

African or Indian Elephants?

Underwear preference?

African elephants

Boxer briefs

Why do people say Bielefeld doesn't exist?

Can you actually prove that it does?

It's like, a really old internet meme (from '94). Basically started as a joke among a few people that they don't know anyone from Bielefeld or something and eventually evolved into the conspiracy theory that it does in fact not exist. Somehow this really caught on...

There is actually a Wikipedia article about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy

The question is not whether I can prove it but whether you are willing to believe the proof is real...:neo:

Does it actually exist in the Negative zone?

It actually exists behind The Scary Door.

If you could pick any two powers within the Marvel 'verse, what would you take?

Healing factor
Telekinesis

Being almost invulnerable and able to throw all kinds of shit around should make me pretty powerful. :monster:
Not to mention I could lift myself up with telekinesis so I could fly without needing an actual flying ability. :awesome:

Dad jokes are like...

Kid: Hey dad, I'm hungry!
Dad: Nice to meet you hungry, I'm dad!

Stuff that dads like to say that (often, but not always) annoys their kids, or embarrasses them. They're usually lame, even when they're really funny.

Ohhh, I see. :lol:
Still can't think of any though. :wacky:

Top five movies.

Hmmm, let's see...
In no particular order:

Star Wars Episode V
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The Matrix
The Avengers
Wall-E

Top five games.

Zelda: A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy VII (how predictable :awesome:)
Metal Gear Solid 3
Super Mario World
Super Metroid

You're stuck on an island. Five items you'll need to survive/live there for the rest of your life.

I'd be way too inept to survive on an island by myself. I need only one item: A cyanide pill so I can put myself out of that misery. :wacky:

How tall are you?

Around 170cm.

What do you think of the German Government? EG: The political parties? Merkel? Foreign policy? etc.

I don't know much about my own country's politics if I'm honest.
I feel like I'm more aware of UK and US politics at this point. :wacky:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You've never seen the Blues Brothers, you've never tried stollen and sweet pretzels are a revelation? The Frankfurt market opens in Brum on the 13th November, come for a visit and we'll put this right.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I can't keep flying to England all the time though. :wacky:

I might be in Leeds again over Christmas actually. :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
We could always meet in the middle and try the Manc Xmas market. There's an Ami that way too....

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Aaron will leave it open for the answering of the last Q;). Mog's is still open for him to answer.

Top Bottom