• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #19: Ask Testament (Omega) anything

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Unless I'm totally mistaken it's his last name.

Re: shipping. Telerra is also a fine choice, it would have netted you full points.

Round 3

- If you could live anywhere other than Texas, whereabouts would you be and why?
- What are you most proud of?
- What are you least proud of?
- In a world where guns, magic, blades and other forms of weaponry are all equally viable, what do you wield into battle?
- What colour are your eyes?
damn straight it is; man I miss the old days

I've given this a lot of thought, tbh. I prefer colder climates, so someplace northern would have to be my choice. I'd still like to move to Canada someday, if for no other reason than I hear about the insane amounts of snowfall they get; that said, the UK is a mighty fine choice as well, since I've been there before and found the SUMMER weather to be delightfully chilled for my pleasure. Ofc I'm also a bit of a japanophile, so someplace there would also be heavenly, due to proximity to cultural and historical locales and events that I've only ever been able to read about, i.e. various temples, Mt. Fuji, tons of cities, Aokigahara, etc etc etc. I guess I'd pick England, if only so I could take a periodic table and rub the spelling of the word 'aluminum' in Alex's entirely too British face. :P

My mind! It's the only thing I have that I'm proud of, and also the one thing I pretty much always react to insults and slights about :P

The fact that I've accomplished more or less nothing with my life that I've wanted to, on top of the utter lack of stability and independence. I truly hate that I have to rely on the generosity of someone else for my continued well-being, even if it's only temporary. I learned a long time ago that you can really only ever depend on yourself, because no on else is really going to look out for you or your well-being.

A magic blade that shoots bu- wait, I'm not Squall. I think I'd pick a gun that shoots magic, a la Outlaw Star (because casters were really awesome). Then again, I've always really wanted to learn how to use a spear (and swords too, ofc). So...I don't know.I have too much imagination to be able to answer this one IT'S HARD. Wait if we're including space magic then yes I want space magic please. CHARGE zoooooom NOVA roll NOVA shotgun blast CHARGE kapow now time to get to the LZ.

That really dark brown that looks almost black unless they've got the light. Same with my hair, actually.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
- If you would assemble a team to save your hometown who would you call from the people you know here? ( name 6)

- Which lane do you prefer in Rank?

- Which cocktail do you like to make?

- Did you try Destiny? How was the game?

- Ps4 or Xbox One?
Well, shit. I guess I would take....1) Mage (in case someone needed a beating); 2) Tres? (in case someone needed seducing); 3) Joe (banter purposes); 4) Yop (he seems like the type that would be a great negotiator and/or drinking contest competitor, and those are always helpful; plus, just look at his beard); 5) Mog (because us black folk gotta stick together? but also because he can theoretically call in the wrath of the Navy, while also being able to seduce the ladies AND beat the piss out of people - it's a three for one!); 6) I'm not sure, but it needs to be someone who's good with distractions - I'm leaning toward Octo, because I'm pretty sure there's a plethora of weird stories about dwarves rumbling around in there that she could entertain (?) with long enough for any stealth/sneaking objectives could be completed (other candidates for same would be Mumble and Lex, because they both seem like they could pull off a fake reporter routine and have people take it seriously).

OH MY GOD DON'T GET ME STARTED ON LEAGUE. I'm so fucking tired of ranked games right now good lord. No matter which lane I take, someone's always there to fuck everything up, no matter how well we're doing. MOST of the time, though, I go bot lane support, since most of the time it's supports who end up deciding who wins bot lane, and you can't depend on a random to help create openings and make opportunities. So instead, I make them for them, and basically force kills on my teammates so that we don't lose :P As a result, lately I've mostly been playing Leona, Nami, Blitzcrank, and Thresh, although I've started putting Soraka into the rotation as well. When I don't support, I very much prefer to play Quinn, either top lane or as adc bot lane.

Probably vodka and cranberry - simple yet extremely tasty! :D

I've only been able to play the beta, sadly, because after it came out I didn't have internet for ~3 months. I really enjoyed the beta, and would love to pick up the actual game so I can give it a seeing-to; I find it somewhat disappointing that each class only has 2 subclasses, though; that said, I'm glad to hear that the Hunter's Blade Dancer subclass is the kind of stealth assassination gameplay that I live for :D

EW XBONE GET IT AWAY. PS4 all the way. Infamous was INCREDIBLE, just incredible, and I'm really looking forward to picking up First Light and The Last of Us, along with Destiny, The Order, Dragon Age, The Witcher 3, and a lot more. ugh I wish I had income so badly I CAN'T STAND IT

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Omega said:
I guess I'd pick England, if only so I could take a periodic table and rub the spelling of the word 'aluminum' in Alex's entirely too British face. :P

Omega said:
Well, shit. I guess I would take....1) Mage (in case someone needed a beating)

It's spelled 'aluminium' and you clearly like to live dangerously. :monster:

In a few years, given that your life's a lot more settled, do you see commitment and kids on the horizon or is it the bachelor lifestyle for you?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's spelled 'aluminium' and you clearly like to live dangerously. :monster:

In a few years, given that your life's a lot more settled, do you see commitment and kids on the horizon or is it the bachelor lifestyle for you?
A - LUM - I - NUM :oscar:

Commitment, absolutely - it's never been something I've had any trouble with. Kids? Man idk, half the time I want to strangle my niece and she's 7, way past the age where you have to CONSTANTLY supervise them :/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What manga do you read these days?

Did you see Interstellar?

What did you think of Frozen?

Have you gone to Canada yet?

What was Rosebud? :mon:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
http://www.ptable.com/ That is all.

Omega said:
7, way past the age where you have to CONSTANTLY supervise them :/

Dude, you need to see some of the scrapes my son gets into. :monster: The rule is, if it's too quiet then something's very wrong. Or he's asleep.

I digress, by extension of that question then, where do you see yourself in five years time? Given all the shit you've had to deal with thus far, what's the ideal and what's the probable look like?

Ghost X

If you were given a yoyo, a 2x4 plank of wood, and a slice of pork, and were ordered to make something out of them, what would you make, what would you call it, and why? :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Holy fuck godsdammit Ghost, that is one of the singular best questions I have ever heard uttered in my brief history and knowledge of mankind (in other words, my life). You sir, deserve a fucking cookie for that stroke of intellectual probery genius!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Actually, we should have a thread of stuff like that so we can all submit answers.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
What manga do you read these days?

Did you see Interstellar?

What did you think of Frozen?

Have you gone to Canada yet?

What was Rosebud? :mon:
I more or less stopped reading manga when the bookstore I worked at closed, since I could read stuff for free there and could crank out a volume over the course of a day easily. Eight to ten bucks a pop starts adding up when you have to buy them, though, so I really just reread what I have. I'm currently in the middle of my 4th read of Samurai Deeper Kyo, though I kind of have a hankering for Rurouni Kenshin, so I might hit that next.

Nope.

Ewwwww get it away. I didn't really care for Frozen; it's like another version of Tarzan - incredibly mediocre at best. In fact, the only thing it has on Tarzan is the lack of Phil Collins. And I'm so fucking tired of 'Let it Go ' like you would not believe.

NO AND I AM UNHAPPY ABOUT IT. I have a wingman to hang out with (and also to woo her sister, mrow).

You mean what's-his-face's sled, or?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
http://www.ptable.com/ That is all.

I digress, by extension of that question then, where do you see yourself in five years time? Given all the shit you've had to deal with thus far, what's the ideal and what's the probable look like?
You people were wrong about being able to win the Revolutionary War, too :oscar:

I really, really have no idea. I know I ought to be back in my own digs with a more stable life, though - if I'm not, I'll be mightily disappointed with myelf. Beyond that, I don't really have a clue. IDEALLY, I'll be set up with all the amenities I've been lacking for such a long time, and have paid off the bit of debt I've racked up (I should consider myself lucky - my shitty aunt and uncle that stole my mom's identity [lol another fun story] are like hundreds of thousands in debt, and I'm only about 3 grand in the hole). Actually, that's the probable. Ideally, then, I think I'd like to either be done or finishing my book and getting it published, and possibly getting back into school. If not the last, then I think I'd like to start sniffing out game developers to pitch my game idea to (which should be more refined by then as well).

And if I'm super lucky, I'll have won a Nationals or Worlds title in UFS :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If you were given a yoyo, a 2x4 plank of wood, and a slice of pork, and were ordered to make something out of them, what would you make, what would you call it, and why? :P
I wouldn't make anything out of it, and would call it lunch and the ultimate zombie killing weapon - you trip them up with the yoyo and then bash them with the 2x4. Practical :monster:

I wonder what that says about me and my personalty...

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You people were wrong about being able to win the Revolutionary War, too :oscar:

That's cute, it had nothing to do with me, I swear it! The only revolution I'm interested in involves David Cameron's head on a pike.

Ghost X

Preferred dream home location? City, forest, beach, desert, mountains, combinations thereof, etc (whatever other "biome" you can think of).

Ornamental architecture and interior design or non-ornamental architecture and interior design? Or a combination thereof?

Telcontar

Donator
If I were an elephant, what would you call me?

Do you have a moustache?

Have you ever gotten into a fight? Why? Who won?

Who is your celebrity crush/man-crush, and why is it Ryan Gosling?

Who do you think is the hottest person in the forums? >;-D

Furthest you've travelled from home?

Favourite quote?

Do you work out?

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Preferred dream home location? City, forest, beach, desert, mountains, combinations thereof, etc (whatever other "biome" you can think of).

Ornamental architecture and interior design or non-ornamental architecture and interior design? Or a combination thereof?
I'm a city slicker, BUT I grew up in the suburbs. Personally, I'd like to kick back in a home just outside of some city (not a tiny little town like the one my family originates from!), and I think I'd prefer it to be in a forested, mountainous region. ESPECIALLY If it's near the ocean, because man o man there's nothing like looking out on the ocean. Unless it's staring up at night. So maybe California might not be so bad for me... *shudder*

I'd say a combo. I like simplicity, both in function and form, but a bit of embellishment never hurt anybody. Nerd fact: I've always been fascinated by those crazy houses they build in the East that are almost entirely wooden and use the paper screens on the doors. Not exactly the thing to use for privacy, mind, but they look really awesome. That said, I don't think I'd actually want a house built like that :P Maybe for a little study/writing room offset from the main house, though, especially if it overlooked one of those sweet gardens they have with the ponds and the bamboo thing that fills up with water and them dumps it...man I love those.

O yeah, that reminds me - as an addendum to the first answer (re: locale), it has to be somewhere where it snows!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If I were an elephant, what would you call me?

Do you have a moustache?

Have you ever gotten into a fight? Why? Who won?

Who is your celebrity crush/man-crush, and why is it Ryan Gosling?

Who do you think is the hottest person in the forums? >;-D

Furthest you've travelled from home?

Favourite quote?

Do you work out?
Someone who'd better give me peanuts if they know what's good for them :oscar:

God no. I hate the look of my face with facial hair, especially the mustache that comes in, so I shave it off regularly. I don't mind the stubbly business of the pre-beard, though.

Well, yeah, as a kid. They were always broken up before a winner could really be declared. The last fight I was in was when I was 11, and I'll admit I was probably the one who would lose.

Cliche answer: Denzel Washington. He's handsome, and god DAMN does that guy just exude charisma. You can't not like him. And he hasn't aged in like, 30 years, either...

This is a good question, and one I've asked myself many times before. Objectively, based solely upon looks, it comes down to three people: Mage, Avec, and one of Brooke's friends whose name I can never remember but does cosplay with like, professional photos and junk (I think she did Aerith for the forums once? idr but if someone reading this does, please direct me to a name so I can use it please!). If we're factoring in things like personality, what I know about them, how well I get on with them, and how often I've had the thoughts "I would love to schtup them on a regular basis", then the answer is Mage. At least until Brooke's sister joins the forums. Mrow :oscar:

England. When I was 16, my mom worked for this company who sold satellite programs to various people internationally, including Korea, Israel, etc, and at one point she went on a business trip to jolly Engrand. But then she went back, and took me, my aunt (her sister), my grandma (her mother), my aunt (her mother's sister), and my uncle (mother's sister's husband). Being sixteen, with the next youngest being my mom, who was 44 at the time, could've been better, though still fun. That said, I still hold an unending grudge and/or blood feud over the fact that my mom and aunt (her sister) went to see The Lion King at Her Majesty's Theatre without me (like, the fucking badass play version that they don't do anymore). RRRRRRRRRRRRR. Anyway, I recall being in London, Exeter, and Torquay. And wherever Stonehenge is, and some kind of...I can't remember if it was Lego or not, but a miniature city or town or something? Anyway, whichever of those places is furthest from home is your answer here.

Heaven's net is wide, but its mesh is fine. - Lao Tzu

A bit. Not as much as I need to. It's mostly cardio to help shed weight and bring my metabolism back up (which I'm pleased to say is working), but I need to get back in the habit of doing things that build muscle somewhere besides my legs.

Cabaret

Donator
How do you envisage your life would be different if you were to move to Canada?

The dream is to work with words, would you be able to work a shitty writing job? (idk like writing adverts for cigarettes or something.)

Do you like strong flavours in food?

When you write stories, do you ever do research, or just make shit up?

Coke Pepsi or a proper drink?

Do you have a really lovely smooth n sexy Texan accent?

What would be a fab Valentine's gift/surprise for you?

Do you think that because science can it should? (What is the limit in your opinion?)

Your Dad was certainly not an influence on your life, did you have any other male role models who were? Who is he/are they and how did they influence you?

Do you like hard or soft, many or one pillows?

When you get a headache, what do you do and what's the most likely cause of said headache?

Ice cream is your one food vice.... really? Just one? What kind of stuff do you tend to nom?

Have you ever smoked? What's your opinion of smoking? (Would you date a smoker?)

Were your 2 ex relationships that were not sexually active long or short term?

Do you have the ability to grow an afro and would you?

How do you feel about cushions on sofas?

Do you wear branded clothes? if so which ones?

If I turned up on your doorstep for a few days what would we do for fun? (aside from the obvious :awesome: )

If you were to hobo round the world, what sentimental thing(s) would you like to take with you?

What films affected you as a teen & how?

How will you celebrate your 30th Birthday?

What kind of cookie is your favourite? (When I say cookie I mean biscuit, are all biscuits cookies in America or do you guys have digestives, shortbread, rich tea and pink wafers too?)

Can you stop once you've popped?

When sleeping with a lover, do you prefer to cuddle or have your own space?

In a relationship, what's a deal breaker for you?

Have you ever been in a fight? / Are you able to fight like proper punching n stuff like one sees in films?

Do you speak any other languages? Which would you like to speak?

What's a typical breakfast for you?

Which TLS members would you like to meet in real life?

In a TLS orgy would you throw yourself in or run screaming?

What's the strangest food you've eaten?

Are there any colour/patterned clothes you wouldn't wear/avoid?

If you won the lottery would you tell us?

Which part of America would you really like to visit n why?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Mage, Avec, and one of Brooke's friends whose name I can never remember but does cosplay with like, professional photos and junk (I think she did Aerith for the forums once? idr but if someone reading this does, please direct me to a name so I can use it please!).
I'll think of some more questions for you soon, but the user you're reffering to is Rinoa. I remember her Rinoa cosplay was actually featured in a UK magazine here which I was tasked with buying and shipping to Canada. Exciting stuff! ^_^

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
How do you envisage your life would be different if you were to move to Canada?

The dream is to work with words, would you be able to work a shitty writing job? (idk like writing adverts for cigarettes or something.)

Do you like strong flavours in food?

When you write stories, do you ever do research, or just make shit up?

Coke Pepsi or a proper drink?

Do you have a really lovely smooth n sexy Texan accent?

What would be a fab Valentine's gift/surprise for you?

Do you think that because science can it should? (What is the limit in your opinion?)

Your Dad was certainly not an influence on your life, did you have any other male role models who were? Who is he/are they and how did they influence you?

Do you like hard or soft, many or one pillows?

When you get a headache, what do you do and what's the most likely cause of said headache?

Ice cream is your one food vice.... really? Just one? What kind of stuff do you tend to nom?

Have you ever smoked? What's your opinion of smoking? (Would you date a smoker?)

Were your 2 ex relationships that were not sexually active long or short term?

Do you have the ability to grow an afro and would you?

How do you feel about cushions on sofas?

Do you wear branded clothes? if so which ones?

If I turned up on your doorstep for a few days what would we do for fun? (aside from the obvious :awesome: )

If you were to hobo round the world, what sentimental thing(s) would you like to take with you?

What films affected you as a teen & how?

How will you celebrate your 30th Birthday?

What kind of cookie is your favourite? (When I say cookie I mean biscuit, are all biscuits cookies in America or do you guys have digestives, shortbread, rich tea and pink wafers too?)

Can you stop once you've popped?

When sleeping with a lover, do you prefer to cuddle or have your own space?

In a relationship, what's a deal breaker for you?

Have you ever been in a fight? / Are you able to fight like proper punching n stuff like one sees in films?

Do you speak any other languages? Which would you like to speak?

What's a typical breakfast for you?

Which TLS members would you like to meet in real life?

In a TLS orgy would you throw yourself in or run screaming?

What's the strangest food you've eaten?

Are there any colour/patterned clothes you wouldn't wear/avoid?

If you won the lottery would you tell us?

Which part of America would you really like to visit n why?
For one thing, it would be colder and rain more, and I might be able to wrestle a bear :P Plus. friends that live there!

I could live with that, though I wouldn't say that it would be a dream gig. That said, I do like being witty and clever, and coming up with slogans seems like a good way to exercise that muscle.

Depends on the flavor, I suppose.

Make shit up x9001

Depends on what you mean by proper. If we're talking alcoholic then FUCK YEAH that. Soda-wise, I'm a Pepsi dude, although I do enjoy Sprite. (Cherry Pepsi ftmfw)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no, thank jebus. I'm often told that I don't really have an accent (for an American), or that I sound like I'm from California or something like that. I could probably fake one, I guess?

Having a valentine :oscar:

This is a really good question, and I'd looooooooooooooove to debate this kind of thing in its own thread. In short, I don't believe that just because you CAN do something, that you SHOULD, but it really depends on where you're going with it. I'm all for transhumanism - even without any kind of physical disability or limitation, I would absolutely go 'aug' (to quote Deus Ex) - but when it comes to certain things like proper AI, it's another story. Cloning is one thing, because it's something that can easily be predicted/controlled/engineered, but when it comes to creating an actual, sentient, intelligent life form, we're going to end up putting ourselves in a very bad position, because all life that thinks for itself is GOING to, regardless of any blocks or limitations you put in or how careful you are to try to prevent such a thing from occurring (see the geth in Mass Effect). Plus, we all know that robots always revolt :monster:

I can't say I've ever really had a male role model to speak of - not a living person, at least. That said, I think I've mentioned before somewhere that the two people that shaped my life to a very large extent are Spider-man and Han Solo, because there's always really been something appealing to me about a wise-cracking trickster with a heart of gold.

When I can get them, two soft pillows. But I'm no stranger to sleeping on the floor or couch, so :oscar:

I suck it up and suffer through it. My mom took a lot of pain meds when I was a kid (migraines), and as a result, she became more and more tolerant to them, to the point that eight tylenol/aspirin/whatever you want to call them barely took the edge off. So I really only take meds when I'm just desperate for relief. As for headaches, I tend to get them when I suddenly stand up, suddenly lie down, or when I get really angry/irritable. Which ofc just makes me more angry/irritable, which makes it worse, which... :P

Yep, just that. I used to be big on chocolate and baked goods, but kind of lost my taste for that kind of things years ago. I'll still eat them, ofc, but they're just not as good to me as the elusive ice cream. Mmmmm. Snackwise, though, I love a good bit of fruit, SUN CHIPS (oh my god sun chips), or dry cereal.

I don't, no, and I've never tried, other than the one time I tried to smoke the mary jane (which I really disliked). But that said, I don't mind people smoking around me, and would certainly date a smoker (two of my exes are/were).

One was short (three months, I think?), and the other was longer (about 15 months). Somehow, I'm on friendly terms with both of them, but not so much the other one :P

No, it mostly just gets really bushy and our of control - not so much an agro. I don't think I'd do it even if I could, either - I like my hair on the shortish side.

Honestly, sofa cushions just get in the damn way most of the time - unless you're sleeping on the sofa, in which case party on.

Eh, kinda? I just wear whatever - I get shirts off teefury when I can, and the rest is just picking up whatever I like the look of. I am a jacket whore, though, but I can't remember where I got them from ;.;

Well, the obvious :ernie: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beyond that, idk. I'm really bad at thinking of things like that for people because I've lived here basically all my life and can't think of interesting things to do with people. I'm a homebody, so I like to hang out and watch movies and play games and stuff like that. I'm not really a 'hey let's go skydiving or run an obstacle course or fight a bear' person. I'm pretty boring, tbh.

I don't really have any sentimental things that I would take with me to hobo about, really. I have items that I keep for sentimental reasons only, but in a situation like the one described, I'd be aiming more for practicality than for anything else (function over form, basically). Simplicity and practicality are two of my numerous middle names :P

As silly as it sounds, The Empire Strikes Back and Clerks, mostly because they drove home the lesson that I'd already been learning at that time that, to quote the latter, "that's what life is - a series of down endings". I was already super pessimistic, so it struck a chord with me. One of my outlooks on things is that life is filled with lots of bullshit, and bad things happen to good people while bad people go unnoticed all the time, and the only thing you can really do is suck it up, keep going, and do the best you can with what you have while trying to enjoy what time you have in the sun. Similarly, I watched a lot of Chasing Amy and Purple Rain as a teenager, so I quickly learned to accept the fact that love is a tricky business.

I have no idea; probably by doing nothing and/or drowning the thoughts about what I've done with my life in copious amounts of alcohol. I don't really see it going either way. Then again, to me, a birthday is just another day. I stopped expecting to feel special on my birthday ages ago; but then, when you come from a family that does things like intentionally ignore your birthday to make you feel like shit (literally what happened when I turned 21), it's hardly a surprise.

Yeah, all biscuits are cookies, so I have no idea what in the hell a digestive is (though I can deduce its purpose, lol). I would say my top two are sugar cookies and macadamia, preferably made by hand and still warm. Store-bought means the only thing that's acceptable is Oreos, which have to be put in the freezer and eaten with a glass of milk.

idk man pringles are pretty amazing IT'S REALLY HARD

I like cuddling. I prefer my own space when it comes to day-to-day activity; I like doing stuff together, but I can't spend all of my time every day with anyone, regardless of how much I like or love them. It would drive me crazy JUST GIVE ME SOME PEACE AND QUIET GOD

Lying. I don't care how awful the truth is or how much it will hurt my feelings - I would rather have the painful truth than a sugar-coated half-truth or lie. (Lies of omission count!)

What am I, Jet Li? :P No. I'm probably shit in a fight. That said, the one thing I have going for me is years of repressed unhappiness and anger, so I feel like I'd just kind of keep getting back up.

I have some insanely rusty Spanish from taking three years of it in high school. I WANTED to take Latin, but my mom said it was "too hard" and wouldn't let me. I'd like to learn Italian, Japanese, Greek, and maaaaybe French.

Nothing :monster: I don't usually eat breakfast. When I do, though, it usually involves eggs. Mmmmmmmmmm eggs.

Honestly? Most of the people I know, I suppose. I feel like Mumble would be fun to have a drink with, and folks like Joe, Yop, Mage, etc are just great banter. On the OTHER hand...if I met Road I could finally learn what his face looks like.................. (unless he pulls a Laughing Man and hacks me...)

Neither. I'm a sit back and see how things develop guy, and then go from there depending on the...idk, atmosphere or whatever? Idk how to explain this. I suppose I just have the mental image of a bunch of swingers, and that's something I would definitely need to ease into.

I dunno? I don't suppose I eat anything particularly strange. I suppose I'm the only person I know that likes eel? The most exotic thing I've ever eaten, though, is swordfish. Coincidentally, it's one of the best things I've ever eaten. But I don't eat things like...idfk, bull testicles or bugs or things like that.

I'm not big on yellows, oranges, and purples. Or stripes of any kind, actually.

Ofc I would. I even know what I'd do if I won. I've already thought that out to a great extent :monster:

Philadelphia, I think. It sounds dumb but I've always wanted to visit, ever since I watched Boy Meets World as a kid :P Plus, I hear it's always sunny there... :oscar:

Top Bottom