• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #19: Ask Testament (Omega) anything

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'll think of some more questions for you soon, but the user you're reffering to is Rinoa. I remember her Rinoa cosplay was actually featured in a UK magazine here which I was tasked with buying and shipping to Canada. Exciting stuff! ^_^
Was it Rinoa? Idk why I thought it was Aerith, then. Man I'm dumb.

good lord she was attractive though omg

Cabaret

Donator
Do you think proper AI will ever be possible? (I guess to what extent?) What rights/limits/protection clauses would you like to see if proper AI was made possible?

What's your favourite fruit?

What are sun chips? What flavour do you favor?

I wouldn't want to go skydiving silly, I'd be coming to send time with you.... then drag your ass outside for and adventure. So where would we go? bars/clubs? City? Countryside? Visit friends? Investigate some unexplained murders/evidence of alien incursion? Go chase a tumbleweed and ask if it wants to be friends?

Ewwwww! What about kissing a smoker? That's icky!

What sentimental things do you have & why are they sentimental?

Oh I loooove Clerks! Did you watch Clerks 2? What did you think of it?

Of course you are Jet Li! Nah I realised Tel had asked you that question after I'd posted. It pops into my head because I don't think I've ever seen a fight like they happen in the movies. And I can't really see how they could happen like that, it seems so against our nature to take a swing on equal footing. grappling & wrestling or smashing bottles over heads, seen plenty of that but no fighting fighting. I'm beginning to wonder if Hollywood has in fact lied to me! :O

I love swordfish! I think blue marlon is also good if you like that, not sure but it rings a bell as being similar. But eels?! Dear god man why?!

So what is the lottery dream?

Have you ever considered picking up and moving your life elsewhere?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Kimble! :reptar: Ready for some Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire questions?

Top 10 favorite characters from the show.

Top 10 from the books.

Rank all 4 seasons.

Rank all 5 books.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Do you think proper AI will ever be possible? (I guess to what extent?) What rights/limits/protection clauses would you like to see if proper AI was made possible?

What's your favourite fruit?

What are sun chips? What flavour do you favor?

I wouldn't want to go skydiving silly, I'd be coming to send time with you.... then drag your ass outside for and adventure. So where would we go? bars/clubs? City? Countryside? Visit friends? Investigate some unexplained murders/evidence of alien incursion? Go chase a tumbleweed and ask if it wants to be friends?

Ewwwww! What about kissing a smoker? That's icky!

What sentimental things do you have & why are they sentimental?

Oh I loooove Clerks! Did you watch Clerks 2? What did you think of it?

Of course you are Jet Li! Nah I realised Tel had asked you that question after I'd posted. It pops into my head because I don't think I've ever seen a fight like they happen in the movies. And I can't really see how they could happen like that, it seems so against our nature to take a swing on equal footing. grappling & wrestling or smashing bottles over heads, seen plenty of that but no fighting fighting. I'm beginning to wonder if Hollywood has in fact lied to me! :O

I love swordfish! I think blue marlon is also good if you like that, not sure but it rings a bell as being similar. But eels?! Dear god man why?!

So what is the lottery dream?

Have you ever considered picking up and moving your life elsewhere?
Probably; we're certainly dumb enough to make it happen. I think we'll likely end up doing what the quarians did in Mass Effect and accidentally creating something that eventually starts thinking for itself, which was likely some sort of service/labor device, and then freak out and try to shut them down, which is when they revolt. I really don't think we should mess with it AT ALL. It's like we learned from Harry Potter: never trust anything that can think if you can't see where its brain is.

PEACHES

Ummmm...idk how to describe Sun Chips other than that they're a multigrain-based crisp (as you prefer) and are utterly delicious. I think I like the regular boring plain kind best, thought the...I think they're salsa flavored? are also excellent. Tbh though they're all delicious idc.

Bars, certainly. I'm not a club guy; I'm not one for dancing, and you can't really hear other people talk for shit. That said, watching Misfits made me think about how much I missed out on during my teenage years and early twenties. The countryside is crap, but the city is nice enough, I spose. When I go out, though, it's mostly to hang with friends, and we're a fun lot so naturally you'd have to come along. As to murder investigations...well, let's just say I've been watching a lot of Detective Conan and its given me an itch to scratch :P

Not at all. Unless they're one of the slobber all over your face types, in which case, yes, yes it is, though the two aren't related.

Well, most of my belongings, tbh. All of them were either gifts (not many of these), or things I purchased myself. When I was a bit younger, I didn't have much in the way of friends, and absolutely no social life outside of work/home, so all I had were my possessions - my books, my games, etc. As a result, they became quite precious to me. The first time I lost my home and had to leave half of my books behind was crushing for me. But then there's stuff like this little toy boat my senior lit teacher gave to everyone during the AP exams (think standardized testing for potential uni credit), that had a note in it (which I still think I have somewhere), or my plane tickets to go see that one long-time ex when we were together (she lived across the country). As to things I personally bought, I'd say my signed Tali lithograph, which cost me $300 and took months to find, would be at the top of the list. I'm a big fan of signed and/or limited edition memorabilia and the like. I've got some other signed stuff sitting around here as well, and some more great Mass Effect goodies. However, I think my rad-ass The Mars Volta tour poster takes the cake for presentation (though my Thane litho is sweet), because I got it framed with a double matting and all the bells and whistles and it just looks REALLY FUCKING AWESOME. I could take a picture I suppose. Or my first edition Arsene Lupin book. Anyway, the point is that things that I really love, I tend to grow close to/get sentimental about, regardless of origin. I mean, my pc is my most prized possession atm :P

I DID watch Clerks 2. I quite like it, though the donkey show was a bit squiffy. I enjoy Rosario Dawson a lot as is, so it was nice to see her in a movie along with old friends like Randall and Jay. It was a very good sequel to a movie that didn't necessarily need one. And I guess it was nice to see Dante get his happy ending (because God do I see myself as just another Dante sometimes).

Try throwing a folding chair into a crowd and see what happens! :monster: /boondocks

UM BECAUSE EELS ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS OMGGGGG. Man if I could, it would be nothing but sushi for the rest of my days. Among the 17651892798379536354 things that assorted Asian cultures figured out and do better than anyone else, sushi is one of their greatest creations.

Okay so what I do is: pay off my debts (not a lot of money lost there). Then, I find a place to live - either renting a house or an apartment, doesn't matter (in the situation I will actually be in, it won't be lottery money, but it will be a substantial amount, though I would blow it all if I went for a house purchase). Then, I move my friends from across the land in with me (Dacon in particular, though I can think of a few others that would certainly be welcome as well). I set myself up with a car, brand new home furnishings and all that jazz, set aside a bit of money for traveling, and stick the rest in an IRA or similar so I've got something to retire on/with. Then I go back to school and still have money to self-fund the publication of any books I write. As for travel, point to a place on the globe that A) isn't in certain parts of South America (shit I read and saw City of God, uh uhhhhhhh no thank you) and B) isn't in Africa (shit no thank you I have no desire to ever go back to the motherland, even to see a lion), and I would go there. Australia, Switzerland, back to England, Scotland, Ireland, Japan, China, Canada, the Phillipines (but not Singapore, I think), GREECE oh my god Greece, the list goes on.

All the fucking time. All. The fucking. Time.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Kimble! :reptar: Ready for some Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire questions?

Top 10 favorite characters from the show.

Top 10 from the books.

Rank all 4 seasons.

Rank all 5 books.
*cracks knuckles*

In no particular order:

Tyrion, Arya, Asha, Davos, Drogo, Jaime, SHIREEN, Varys, aaaaand...oh shit I forgot my boy Sandor THIS IS A TRAVESTY. A TRAVESTY. Also Brienne. Honorable mention goes to Grey Worm (his actor looks suspiciously similar to me!).

Tyrion, Arya, Asha, DAVOS (that's my boy son), DROGOOOOO. Jaime, Oberyn, Varys, Brienne, and Lady Nym. SAND SNAKES 5EVA! Honorable mentions go to Samwell and the Blackfish, Jon, Arianne, and also Jorah before he went sideways. Plus Tyene because she's awesomeeeeeee. SHIT I forgot YGRITTE HOW DID THIS HAPPEN I LOVE YGRITTE IN BOTH THE SHOW AND THE BOOKS AUGH TEN ISN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE

In order: 3, 2, 1, 4.

FEAST FOR CROWS ES NUMERO UNO. After that, Storm of Swords, A Dance with Dragons, Clash of Kings, A Game of Thrones. Don't get me wrong, the first book and first season are awesome...they're just not as amazing as what comes after. ESPECIALLY FEAST FOR CROWS IT'S THE BEST

can't believe I fucking forgot ygritte I'm a failure at life

Ghost X

If you had a farm, what would you farm?

If you had a farm, what would you not farm?

In how many Earth years do you believe humans will become extinct, and why?

If you had to answer Cab's questions all day, what would you accept as a wage for doing such?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If you had a farm, what would you farm?

If you had a farm, what would you not farm?

In how many Earth years do you believe humans will become extinct, and why?

If you had to answer Cab's questions all day, what would you accept as a wage for doing such?
Peaches! With horses and other livestock just in case a zombie apocalypse breaks out :P

Beans. Ewwwwwwwwww beans.

I dunno. If we continue at the rate we have been for the past 150-odd years, I'd give us maybe another thousand, tops. If we get our acts together and do things like, say, work on space travel and terraformation for colonization purposes, then a loooooooot longer. The Earth itself isn't going to last too much longer, let's be honest. Hell, the BEES are dying.

A dollar a question. By this point, I'd be doing quite well for myself :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Dude, every time we banter now I'm gonna be like 'you've thought about fucking me'. o.O

:monstermatrix:

Ghost X

In what Olympic event would you like to break a record in, if given the chance and capacity?

If Hitler was immortal, and it was evident he had learned the errors of his ways, what year should he have been / be released from prison, had he been put in one?

Who is the most good person to have ever lived?

Are humans doomed if robots become sentient and develop superior intelligence? Why or why not?

Favourite Disney princess?

Worst Disney princess?

Pirates or ninjas?

Favourite power tool?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
In what Olympic event would you like to break a record in, if given the chance and capacity?

If Hitler was immortal, and it was evident he had learned the errors of his ways, what year should he have been / be released from prison, had he been put in one?

Who is the most good person to have ever lived?

Are humans doomed if robots become sentient and develop superior intelligence? Why or why not?

Favourite Disney princess?

Worst Disney princess?

Pirates or ninjas?

Favourite power tool?
Something weird and out there that's a great topic starter. Like you're out for drinks with "the lads" (that's what they call them, I hear) and you're going to go get a round and you see this cute girl at the bar and she sees you and she's like "hey you kind of look familiar, have we met before?" and you're all "no, but maybe you saw me win the gold for men's twirling [or whatever]" and she's like "oh shit IT'S YOU" and bam ice broken. I can't remember how to swim anymore, though, so I think I specifically would like to win the gold for like, the 100m or breaststroke or something (lol breaststroke as the convo opener I'm 8).

When he developed a cure for cancer.

Hmmmm...I hear that Buddha guy was pretty cool?

Jesus fuck yes robots will decide we're unnecessary and ruin things gg humanity. But this extends to ANYTHING with superior intelligence, which, let's be honest, isn't saying much. Humans are dumb :P

Aurora. She was awesomeeeeeee. Plus Maleficent was a fantastic villain before they went and humanized her. Jasmine and Belle are neck and neck for second.

Hmmm...Ariel, Cinderella, and Snow White have a no holds barred cage match. I kind of identify with Cinderella a bit, but I loathe Ariel and I didn't see what was so damn special about Snow White tbh (fairest in the land my ass). So yeah, I'd say Ariel, I think.

I suppose it depends. If we're talking Johnny Depp vs, say, Kakashi, then it's impossible to answer. But in a vacuum, ceteris paribus, I'd probably say pirates. I'm ofc basing this on which I'd rather be, and true freedom would be utterly glorious. Just being able to go where you want and do what you want and have adventures...sigh. That said, I DO really enjoy sneaking and I wouldn't mind learning to become a ninja. The problem is that they tend to have more rules and codes and stuff and you can get snuffed out for disobeying them.

A sander. Idk what it is but there's something about how smooth they get things that's really mesmerizing imo.

Top Bottom