• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #21: Ask Celes Chere anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In this forum tradition we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=50]Celes Chere[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
hi I'm tiff/celes and i joined this forum when i was like 19 now i'm 24 jfc. I used to live in MN but now I live in TX. I downgraded tbh, Texas really sucks ass. Weather wise and amusement wise.

I'm pretty much video game trash these days I work a full time job and use all the money on bills and games // game systems but IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT B) I did roadtrip recently and I'd like to save money to do that more but I must say that one week of travelling and being totally social was too much for me, I like my cozy lifestyle a lot more.

plenty of you know tons of shit about me already but if you don't know me // can come up with something you don't yet know ( I'm really... an open book I don't really keep stuff to myself and I don't really care lmao ) go for it

also im aries and aries are the best

Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Ghost X

What is your favourite candy bar?

What does MN have in particular that you miss? ("entertainment" and "weather" being vague descriptions :P).

What is your favourite nut and/or legume?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My favorite candy bar started out as snickers but then I moved onto zero bars and now all I eat are reeses but that's not really a candy BAR. (though they do come in bars, but I like the cups more :) )

MN has mall of america.... snow... WOODS... LAKES... the atmosphere is 1,000,000,000 times better, the drivers aren't as fucking stupid... just a lot.

My favorite nut,, um I guess cashews >u<b

Ghost X

What does the future hold for us Aries folk in the next week? What does your particular horoscope say? :P.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
For the week: If you have a project you&#8217;d like to get off the ground or some other situation that needs a hefty tail-wind, go into action this week &#8211; you may get a result sooner than you think. Then again, you could be on the receiving end of a lucrative offer. Make the most of this harmonious astro-scape; you may be waiting a long time for another.

today: Just when you thought things absolutely couldn't get any more startling -- well, here it is. One more situation you have no choice but to become totally and completely involved with on an emotional level. Oh, go ahead and give it your all, but know that there could be one more surprise en route tonight -- before you can actually let go and put it all behind you.

^if that's about what i think it's about then aww shit oh well at least i'm used to it by now

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
What don't I know about you?

Have you watched "The Lego Movie" yet?

What's your PSN?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
strawberry ! &#9829;

Ooh, that is a really hard choice. I really love The Lion King, but I love so many others as well. I guess I would have to choose the Lion King, I love the film, the songs, the message, the characters, the TRAGEDY AND THE HAPPINESS IT GIVES TO YOU AT THE SAME TIME and I love the broadway version of it too. (not that i've actually seen it unfortunately , but i've heard it)

And that's for classic disney I guess, if we're talking 2010+++ tangled is my fave.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Favourite non-FF game?

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Do you still keep in touch with the TLS folks that left?

Top 3 'desert island' games? (lets assume that the island has electricty and all the consoles/systems)

Favourite part of the human body?

Least favourite part of the human body?

Got any tattoos or piercings? If not would you ever get any?

Ghost X

If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you name that genie?

If you had to choose between one life of a good friend and the five lives of strangers, what kinds of fruit are in your house at the moment?

What is the colour of anticipation in regards to playing a new game?

How would you describe existing in the fifth dimension?

What is your third favourite 20th century art movement?

If aliens visited you, how would you convince people that it happened?

What are your ideal bank details?

If applicable, what unpopular opinion do you have that you reckon you could get away with sharing without too many death glares?

If applicable, how many decibels does your computer fan churn out?

Would you feel comfortable about the Sword of Damocles hanging above your head, if it allowed you to get everything you ever wanted?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You don't know that I secretly hate you ;)

no

and it's s_viel

Yes I do you MEANIE.

Do I have to stream the damn movie for you to finally see it?

You will be added.

Why do you say Inquisition's story is lacking?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Favorite non FF game... there are several. xux Resonance of Fate, Resident Evil , Silent Hill, Devil May Cry (not that reboot shit tho), Assassin's Creed, Ace Attorney.... the list goes on I'll stop here tho.

Favorite non FF world to live in: RUNE FACTORY 4'S WORLD

Late sleeper.

Last words are fuck you, last person I see would be my boyfriend, and my last meal would be lasagna.

Do you still keep in touch with the TLS folks that left? - I've spoken to several of them on Skype a multitude of times, handful of them are still close/great friends to me

Top 3 games to take with me on an island... Assassin's Creed, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Awakening. That's a good variety of different types of gaming I think lmao

Fave part of the human body?? Hair I guess. Hair on your head, that is. B)

Least favourite part of the human body? - FEET

I have no tattoos bc I can't think of what to get. I do want one though. And I have my lip and ears pierced.

3 wishes from a genie: never to be sick again, to be rich, and to have every deadly disease abolished

I'd take one life of a good friend.

Colour of anticipation is rainbow.

Describe existing in the fifth dimension: hella

fave 20th century art: http://tinypic.com/r/2e3wmk9/8

I wouldn't convince people that aliens visited me, I'd probably tell my close friends and hope they'd believe me lol.

ideal bank details? no clue

unpopular opinion... I think that racism against white people does exist.

it churns out not many

If I got everything I ever wanted then yes I would feel comfortable because one of my wants would be to feel safe//comfortable or can I not cheat it like that? B)

AND @ carlie - If I'm being honest I haven't finished the game so maybe it will improve but thus far I've found it a bit empty compared to the other games. Love the character interactions tho, those are still good.

Serah Farron

Donator
What about Nero (DMC3) makes you love him so much? DETAILS.

What is your favorite anime of ALL time?

What is the most underrated OTP you ship?

If you had to choose between red velvet cake and pizza, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Which (one) fictional character would you wish to be real and why?

Ghost X

What fictional animal do you wish were real and why? Would you care about their environmental impact as an introduced species? :P

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
you would have to staple my eyes opened to get me to watch it

also what is the leog movie exactly

brb getting staple.

Just watch the damn movie, you won't regret it.

Any dreams about TLS members?

Last edited:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
why are you da bes (=´ω`=)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Pursuant the previous question, why are you so terrible?

Will you ever finish Mass Effect now that I've literally taken the difficulty out of Casual for you by getting you the best gear in the game after your first story world?

Favorite origin story (Dragon Age: Origins)?

What's so great about Gaius? Henry?

Which starter did you choose in Ruby? Why?

Slinkies: pro or con?

Do you believe in buffets?

What are your thoughts on transhumanism?

Ghosts: real or not? Why?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
What's your favourite colour of nail polish?

Best present you've ever received?

Favourite place in the world to visit?

If you could be an animal what animal would you be?

Favourite colour

Favourite hot beverage

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
What about Nero (DMC3) makes you love him so much? DETAILS.

What is your favorite anime of ALL time?

What is the most underrated OTP you ship?

If you had to choose between red velvet cake and pizza, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Which (one) fictional character would you wish to be real and why?

Gosh it's funny because I hated Nero at first and refused to play a DMC game that did not have Dante as the playable main character. Of course when I played it I ended up loving Nero and was happy with the fact that Dante was playable later. B) Nero is one of those punkass kids that grows throughout the story and I really like that a lot. Plus he struggles with who he is and what his powers can be used for, I like that in a character. I'm a big sap, so I liked that a good portion of his character revolves around loving someone and wanting to keep her safe. B)

Favorite anime of all time is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. CHECK IT OUT.

Most under-rated... guh , probably Fenris x Merrill? SCARCELY ANY ART... and I think their dynamic is A++++++++

I would choose red velvet cake, I love sweets and that's one of my faves. but then again to never have pizza again... i might get withdrawals.

I would like Jesus to be real seems like a rad dude.

What fictional animal do you wish were real and why? Would you care about their environmental impact as an introduced species?

DO POKEMON COUNT? I WOULD LOVE ALL POKEMON TO BE REAL. AND YES I WOULD CARE

Any dreams about TLS members?

Ex members yes, current members not that I recall. I know I did have a TLS related dream some time ago but I've long since forgotten what even happened in it.

why are you da bes (=´ω`=)

was just born that way bae B)

Pursuant the previous question, why are you so terrible?

BC I'm HBIC

Will you ever finish Mass Effect now that I've literally taken the difficulty out of Casual for you by getting you the best gear in the game after your first story world?

Maybe some day. I have tons of games to play

Favorite origin story (Dragon Age: Origins)?

This one

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dalish_Elf_Origin

What's so great about Gaius? Henry?

I like Gaius because of his sweet tooth and his interactions with almost every character are hilarious and I love that he gives people silly nick names.

Henry is interesting because he's so dark but makes bad puns at the same time and laughs like a maniac, idk I'm all about those crazy characters.

Which starter did you choose in Ruby? Why?

Mudkip. Because he's the cutest and because I saw he evolves into a badass crocodile thing

Slinkies: pro or con?

CON THEY GET TANGLED UP AND DON'T EVEN GO THE FULL WAY DOWN THE STAIRS

Do you believe in buffets?

depends on WHERE

What are your thoughts on transhumanism?

i thought that said trash humanism for a second lmao and i
anyway
i had to google about it bc i haven't heard of it before and after skimming briefly it sounds like a baaaad idea scoob

Ghosts: real or not? Why?

REAL BC MY STEP MOM'S HOUSE IS TOTALLY HAUNTED

What's your favourite colour of nail polish?

Best present you've ever received?

Favourite place in the world to visit?

If you could be an animal what animal would you be?

Favourite colour

Favourite hot beverage

Fave nail polish colors are pink and turquoise

Best present... probably my Nero figure and several letters I've received from diff people.

Fave place to visit,, hawaii,,, i miss it. it's my favorite place ever

FAVE COLOR pink

fave hot beverage : classic hot cocoa ♥ or eggnog lattes during christmas

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Okay, then.

What do you think about trash humanism? Also, what is it?

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
What's up with Texas weather? I've only been there once, but everyone I know actually from Texas misses the weather the most it seems. Being sunny most of the year doesn't sound too bad?

But when I went I was driving through the dead of winter and north Texas was HORRIBLE SLUSH

Top Bottom