• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #21: Ask Celes Chere anything

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
yes this is one of the walls in my bedroom so
tumblr_n3529gib401qepnh3o1_1280.jpg

700.jpg

Man O Man I miss that headless woman Celty... It feels good just hearing they will return.

Have you ever read the sister story of Durarara called Baccano?

If so, Do you think Ladd Russo can beat Shizuo?

What are you expecting in this series this time around?

Where do you work now?

Are you happy at work?

Do you prefer console games or PC games?

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
vatQ5uc.jpg

I haven't been to disney world, only disney land. If I did go to florida i'd head straight to harry potter land and think of nothing else until after that lmao

LMAO actually it's my boyfriend who is OCD about cleaning. he dusts and cleans and sweeps all the time which is fine because i hate cleaning it'd look a lot messier if it were my room alone... tho that's also a pic from when we had first moved in, there are figures of anime and game characters around there now

if i was a super hero it wouldn't even be to save humans, IT WOULD BE TO SAVE ANIMALS AND MY NEMESIS WOULD BE CRUELLA DE VILLE

i have never seen or read baccano

and so i can't answer the next question ;u;

I'm expecting the light novels to play a big role, which i'm excited about

i work for a call center for verizon

i hate it

and i prefer console games tho... i love playing certain games on pc. i prefer playing l4d on pc now for example and if i had the ability i would have chosen ffxiv for pc

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
If you could make any fictional character real to be your love/best friend/side-kick/all of the above, who would it be?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This is now closed to new questions. I'm leaving it open so Celes can answer the unanswered questions.

Top Bottom