• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #22: Ask Ryushikaze anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In this forum tradition we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=25]Ryushikaze[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
Hi all, the name's Tim. I'm 30, currently employed as a technical writer for Red Cross, and looking to move on and find a new SO after about a year single.

I play a lot of games. A LOT of games, and I'm big into video, tabletop, and card game design theory.

I can't think of much interesting to tell you about myself, but if you ask me something, I'll do my best to give an honest AND entertaining answer.

Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I remember you once used a cookie monster smilie, what will it take for that to happen again?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Do you prefer here or do you want to go there?

I've never been there, so I can't really say.

What's a technical writer at the Red Cross do?

At the moment, wait on word on what I need to actually document since the customer facing aspect, which was my first documentation task, has changed what will and won't face customers.

What would it take for you to thank a post on TLS?

Money would be a good start.

How's it going?

Not too bad. I got bills, but I am getting paid, so I am feeling good.

How would you respond to me if I fired a hadouken?

Tatsu past it using the fireball immunity, if I connect, turtle in anticipation of a wakeup Shoryu, counter Shoryu, then attempt to link into a Donkey kick on the fall down.
Assuming SF4.

I remember you once used a cookie monster smilie, what will it take for that to happen again?

Again, Money. Or sex. Or better yet, both.

Is Santa Claus real?

Not since he got trapped in the land of fiction.

what's your favorite candy bar

Reese's cups.

Do you get the feeling that people aren't taking this seriously?

A bit, but did they really ever?

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Favourite non-FF game?

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

Ghost X

Favourite nut and/or legume?

A pregnant woman is unable to get out of a cave, which is quickly filling with water, trapping a handful of others that can't squeeze past her, and all will inevitably drown if nothing is done. You're the only one around and happen to have a stick of TNT that would free everyone by widening the gap, but the pregnant lady would die. She sees you with the TNT and begs that you don't blow her up. What do you do?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~

A pregnant woman is unable to get out of a cave, which is quickly filling with water, trapping a handful of others that can't squeeze past her, and all will inevitably drown if nothing is done. You're the only one around and happen to have a stick of TNT that would free everyone by widening the gap, but the pregnant lady would die. She sees you with the TNT and begs that you don't blow her up. What do you do?

da fuck?

lawl

@Ryu: Who's that chick in your avatar? When are you doing another video? What is the meaning to life?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Favourite non-FF game?

Tough one. Possibly Castlevania SOTN. Or BOF4. Or any number of other games.

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Just gonna say Star Wars, keep my head down, and enjoy the technically.

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

More late sleeper than Early to Bed.

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

"You dumbfucks are morons who killed the wrong man." Dunno for last person or last meal.

Are you secretly a Clerith?

Nope.

Pistachio.

Push her back down, then use the TNT. If I can blow open the hole and not kill the other people, she can hold her breath for a minute while I dynamite the rock. Also, why the fuck do I have TNT on me and not a more precise mining tool?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
da fuck?

lawl

@Ryu: Who's that chick in your avatar? When are you doing another video? What is the meaning to life?

That's Ishtar from Catherin.

I could do another video at any point. Whatcha wanna see?

To crush your enemies, see them driven befor... wait, no, that's what's best in life. I'll get back to you about the meaning. I know the answer is 42, just not the question.

Top Bottom