Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Where do we all live in?

A goldenrod sub-aquatic people mover.

Have you met Sgt. Pepper?

He's a General now.

Have you been to Ride?

Nah, see, this doesn't work as a reference because ride isn't a location in the song, it's the act of riding as in a bus or train.

How did you get hired to work for Red Cross?

I was actually contacted for the position by a headhunter, in fact. Then hired almost immediately, followed by basically a month of onboarding.

Cabaret

Donator
I have many questions for you but no time to ask them, can I ask you after xmas?

Also, what attracts you to people?

What have you learned about yourself over the last year?

Do you think lego is a sexist toy?

Do you cook with salt or add the salt to taste after?

What are your thoughts on the progression of rock music over the last 20 years?

What got you into acting & what did you enjoy most?

Do you have a skincare routine?

Would you ever wear fem clothes in public to what extent & where do you draw the line (waxing?!) ?

You are very down to earth but have your finger on the pulse of much interweb cool that a lot of online time leads to, how's your life/net balance?

When you became me & answered my questions, I appreciated that at the time, what can I do in return to thank you?

zombie apocalypse? whatcha gonna do?

Who's your survive zombie apocalypse team from TLS?

Have you dreamed of any tls members? details pls.

How long does it take to edit them podcasts?

Why do you stay on tls? Is someone here stroking your... ego?

What led you to spend time with these online people?

If you had unlimited resources, what would you like to do/change for TLS?

Is music important to you? (top 5 bands?)

If I came by your gaff, what would we do?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Have you seen the bigger piggies In their starched white shirts?

Hopping on the bandwagon :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I have many questions for you but no time to ask them, can I ask you after xmas?

You may.

Also, what attracts you to people?

Intelligence, humor, being reasonably fit, and other shallow sounding yet basic things we all do to everyone we meet in different ways because human sexuality is a strange thing based on a lot of factors visual, aural, and olfactory.

What have you learned about yourself over the last year?

I bounce back from a crisis very quickly.

Do you think lego is a sexist toy?

I do not. The Lego for girls line was a bad marketing move, but the toys themselves are whatever the hell you want them to be.

Do you cook with salt or add the salt to taste after?

Usually I add after.

What are your thoughts on the progression of rock music over the last 20 years?

Proper rock music hasn't changed much, though I'd say there's less of it, as a lot of related genres have become larger and sort of overshadowed it.

What got you into acting & what did you enjoy most?

Plays in school, really. Probably H.L. Mencken (or rather his alter-ego) in Inherit the Wind.

Do you have a skincare routine?

Not really. I scrub to get rid of dead skin, that's about it other than general cleaning.

Would you ever wear fem clothes in public to what extent & where do you draw the line (waxing?!) ?

I barely wear formal male clothes in public, so probably not far. If skirts had pockets I'd probably wear it.

You are very down to earth but have your finger on the pulse of much interweb cool that a lot of online time leads to, how's your life/net balance?

I think I'm pretty good at balancing net and real life. It helps to remember that the net can ALWAYS wait. RL shit is more important.

When you became me & answered my questions, I appreciated that at the time, what can I do in return to thank you?

Not sure. Never thought of it as a favor that needed returning, just a lark. I'll think about it.

zombie apocalypse? whatcha gonna do?

If winter or summer, not much. If spring or fall, head towards an Army base and await more inclement weather. Zombies aren't very hardy.

Who's your survive zombie apocalypse team from TLS?

Not sure. I will need outdoor survival skills, so Death at least. You're a farm gal, so you're also on the list.

Have you dreamed of any tls members? details pls.

Not as I recall, nope. Don't remember dreams for the most part.

How long does it take to edit them podcasts?

Length x 1.5, on average.

Why do you stay on tls? Is someone here stroking your... ego?

Eh, it's fun to be on, despite some of the stupid shit that's happened over the years.

What led you to spend time with these online people?

Had time to kill when IRL folks weren't around.

If you had unlimited resources, what would you like to do/change for TLS?

A whole hell of a lot. I'd set us up with resources to be content producers much more full scale, including some game development.

Is music important to you? (top 5 bands?)

It is, but I rarely consider bands, since I'm into a lot of weird stuff, like chiptune albums and game soundtracks.

If I came by your gaff, what would we do?

Depends on what you're into and how long you're staying. We could definitely hit up the Barcade locally, see a play at the DPAC, stuff like that.

What would you think if I sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me?

No, but I would heckle.

Have you seen the bigger piggies In their starched white shirts?

Hopping on the bandwagon :monster:

I've seen the shirts. They aren't white any more. Still starched.

favourite herb and spice?

Basil and Ginger, probably.

If money can't buy you love, what can it buy you?

Let's find out! Give me money, I will begin buying a lot of things.

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?

Very good. Always has.

Cabaret

Donator
I confess I'm a little bit more in love with you after those replies.

Sometimes I think of you as an international agent for justice n James Bondy stuff.... are you? & if so I would like to join up, I'm good at getting info out of people by affectionate manipulation.

How will you be spending Xmas?

How come you're so into gender equality debates? Is it something you are or have studied? Or is it just interest?

What would you like to see changed in your country or at least region?

Tell us a scar story?

Is there any dumb stuff you believed in when you were younger that you have since enlightened yourself about?

If TLS were a physical place, what would it look like & what would be its function?

Can you do physical manly DIY type stuff?

How's your sister?

are you more of a savoury or sweet man?

What's your favourite pudding?

Why are you into FF7? does it not get old for you at some point?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This is now closed to new questions, but I am leaving it open for Ryu to answer Cab's questions.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh, folks can keep asking questions if they want. I'm not picky if they're late.

I confess I'm a little bit more in love with you after those replies.

Sometimes I think of you as an international agent for justice n James Bondy stuff.... are you? & if so I would like to join up, I'm good at getting info out of people by affectionate manipulation.

If I was, I couldn't tell you.

How will you be spending Xmas?

With the folks in my hometown.

How come you're so into gender equality debates? Is it something you are or have studied? Or is it just interest?

This is a very long answer which begins with the fact that I am an Atheist living in the US south.

What would you like to see changed in your country or at least region?

A lot of things, but we can start with raising the standard of living and evening the earning curve by raising wages everywhere.

Tell us a scar story?

When I was 4, my brother dared me to climb to the top of a shower and touch the light on the ceiling. I got as high as the shower head, and lost my grip. My head made contact with the metal strip of the doorframe to the shower.

I did not lose consciousness, and continued demanding that all I needed was a bandaid until much later when my grandpa came and took me to the emergency room. My brother insisted he could see my brain. And that is why I have an arrow shaped scar on my forehead.

Is there any dumb stuff you believed in when you were younger that you have since enlightened yourself about?

Plenty. Religion, History, Social stuff.

If TLS were a physical place, what would it look like & what would be its function?

I imagine an old run down gothic mansion where all the walls are padded for your safety. We would be a publishing house.

Can you do physical manly DIY type stuff?

I can indeed.

How's your sister?

Doing better. She's crushing on a dude she worked with at summer camp, but he lives across the country and is terminally shy.

are you more of a savoury or sweet man?

Sweet.

What's your favourite pudding?

Don't eat much pudding, really.

Why are you into FF7? does it not get old for you at some point?

It's nice to return to every so often, but I don't dwell on it. Helps keep it from wearing thin.

Top Bottom