• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #26: Ask Sprites anything

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Kimble is wrong.

Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg

Kimble is right. Half Blood Prince kicks ass.

Prisoner of Azkaban is my second favourite though

@Sprites:

What video game weapon would you like to wield in real life, if you could?

On the other hand, what weapon would you hate to be saddled with?

Least favourite game you've ever played?

How do you find living in Galway City compared to living in Belfast? Is the city experience similar in both? What differences have you noticed? What similarities?

Are you a Belfast Giants supporter? :monster:

Incidentally, are you a supporter of any sports team/athlete? Better yet, do you play any? Or used to play any?

What are some of the best places to go to in Belfast? I've only ever been there three times, twice to go the Odyssey, and once when I was small and I've nay real memory of it. But I'd like to visit the city proper at some stage.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You are now the proud owner and captian of an Airship/Spaceship. What do you name it and why?

What skills or powers will you employ when saving the world?

Favourite fictional character?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Frog said:
Do you support the Harry and Luna idea, aka the ship that never was but should have been?

Luna and Harry have this lovely bond, different to anyone else because Luna just seems to be able to read people so well and I think she understands Harry more than anyone else does really even Ron and Hermione, I think Harry seems to feel that way too. I think they could have been a good ship but I am a HarryxGinny supporter and I always hoped they'd get together even from the earliest days so I was really disappointed with how the films portrayed Ginny, I feel they really missed the boat with her.

While I like half blood prince, it's not my favourite, in fact my favourite in order is Prizoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Deathly Hallows, Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince, Philosophers Stone and finally Chamber of Secrets.

What's your nail plan for the next week?
No idea, I don't normally plan my nails until the day I decide to do them, for instance I'll be changing my nails tomorrow, I have a silver holographic polish on at the moment but right now I don't know what I'm going to put on my nails for tomorrow, the ideas for my nails usually come about an hour or two before I do them. Sometimes however if I've seen a wonderful tye dye print, gradient or in the case of when I bought my Galaxy style print converse and I know then I want to recapture that on my nails then I'll plan it a bit more but most of the time it's more spontaneous.

Do you like walking in the rain?
I really don't but I like listening to the rain when I'm in bed under my duvet and I like watching it on the window when I'm inside, what I do love though is when it's been really hot in the summer and there's been a heavy downpour and you get that really fresh smell after, it makes the air feel clean and less heavy.

Asked in the least stereotypical way possible: do you have a favorite type of alcohol?
Bacardi is my tipple of choice, usually mixed with diet coke, I know that normal coke is better for you, if you can call it that, than diet coke but the one thing I can't stand about normal coke is that gritty feeling it leaves on my teeth and the way it coats my mouth. I find Bacardi goes down really well with diet coke and a slice of lime in it.

Melon Lord said:
Can I have details? If I was in them, was I good?
If I dreamed about you Carlie I'd wake up and immediately demand the real thing because I'd feel so anooyed that it was only a dream! ;) Plus any time I've had a sex dream I've ALWAYS woken up before I get to the good bit, it's incredibly frustrating, but then I wonder is it because I've nothing to compare a dream to? In all honestly and it pains me to say it, no I've never had any sex dreams about TLS peeps :(

Keveh Kins said:
What video game weapon would you like to wield in real life, if you could?
If you've ever played Soul Blade then Seong Mina's original version of the Halberd, it was always my favourite weapon in the game, was one of the strongest, light so it was easy enough to wield and it could heal your lifeforce while fighting, always a bonus.

On the other hand, what weapon would you hate to be saddled with?
Probably a gun or a bow of some sort because I'm quite shitty at aiming for things and then there's the awkward moment of in the middle of a fight you're trying to reload the thing, unless it reloads itself :monster:

Least favourite game you've ever played?
I really didn't like Sonic Heroes, some of camera angles, controls in that game and the difficulty levels were awful it made what should have been a fun game turn into a chore trying to get through the level or finish the missions.

How do you find living in Galway City compared to living in Belfast? Is the city experience similar in both? What differences have you noticed? What similarities?
Galway's more of a town type city compared to Belfast which I really like and the atmosphere in Galway gives the sense almost like you're on holiday all the time. The city experience definitely is not the same. Belfast is very hustly and bustly with a 'city' feel of everyone sort of minding their own business, lots of traffic and main roads whereas Galway always has something arsty on and there's lots of really good buskers in Galway, always playing on the street. The main street is also closed off to any transportation apart from delivery trucks before 10am so it's a very pedestrian friendly city whereas Belfast always has buses and cars going by, there's something about that in Galway that just makes it much more peaceful, calmer and just people in general going about their business in a more easy going way makes you feel more relaxed.

You know what's weird though, I've been talking so much about how much I love Galway BUT I've got an interview in Derry next week for a store management position in my job, going for it was recommended to me by my current store manager AND by my regional manager and I thought about it for quite some time before I made the decision the ad went out almost a week ago and I only made my decision to put my name forward for it today.

I LOVE the city of Galway but I've got a lot of experience as deputy manager in my current store and I'm very ambitious, so if a job that I feel is right for me and my career despite living at the moment in a place that is one of my utmost favourites I will go for it. I've never been to Derry so if I get the position I'm sort of excited about it, It's only 1.5/2hrs on the bus away from Belfast and while I never want to go back to Belfast itself I'm open to anywhere else in my region, it sure would be handy for going home for Christmas, I don't think I could do another one away from my family after doing one already besides I can always come to Galway for my hols now that I have 3 close friends here in the form of my current housemates, so I always have a reason to come back no matter what and if I don't get it, there's the experience of a store manager interview under my belt and I can live in Galway for a while longer.

Are you a Belfast Giants supporter?
Never seen a game of Ice hockey in my life, there are quite a few people I know who would be major supporters of them, but as for me I'm not.

Incidentally, are you a supporter of any sports team/athlete? Better yet, do you play any? Or used to play any?
I don't play any sports, I hated sports as a kid I do like rugby though, I'm a big fan of the Six Nations and I tend to watch it every year with my dad, it's gonna be weird not having Brian O'Driscoll there this year with Ireland.

What are some of the best places to go to in Belfast? I've only ever been there three times, twice to go the Odyssey, and once when I was small and I've nay real memory of it. But I'd like to visit the city proper at some stage.
W5 in the Odyssey was the bomb when I was younger, so much fun. Titanic Quarter and the Titanic museum. I believe you can visit some of the Game of Thrones set, I'm not sure and I think there's also a small GoT museum. The bus tour, The Black taxi tour, Ulster Museum and Botanic gardens, a walk up to cave hill, Belfast Castle, Lagan Valley Meadow Park. Falls Road and Crumlin Road Gaol. I've heard the the Gaol is definitely worth a visit and that there's such an atmosphere there it's a little creepy but also historically a brilliant visit

Joe said:
You are now the proud owner and captian of an Airship/Spaceship. What do you name it and why?
I'd name my airship The Iris. I love greek mythology, I read up a lot on it and have so many favourite myths as for the name, well, Iris in greek mythology is one of the goddesses of the sea, sky and is also meant to be represented by rainbows as she was said to travel on one when she gave messages to humans from the Gods. I love the idea of naming my airship after a goddess that represents sea and sky and there's me flying between the two as it were.

What skills or powers will you employ when saving the world?
Telekenesis, Elemental power, the ability to transfigure things, invisibility to sneak around, the ability to heal people without it making me tired. I'd want the best strategising and planning skills and finally I think I'd want foresight but only for it to show me the things I can change that will help to save the world without it causing a problem for my current timeline.

Favourite fictional character?
I can't actually answer this because it's way too hard, about 10 names popped into my head all at once as soon as I saw that question.

The Twilight Mexican said:
Why was I never asked this during my AMA?:monster:
Uhhhhh Octo's answer is the best one I can think of :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If I dreamed about you Carlie I'd wake up and immediately demand the real thing because I'd feel so anooyed that it was only a dream! ;) Plus any time I've had a sex dream I've ALWAYS woken up before I get to the good bit, it's incredibly frustrating, but then I wonder is it because I've nothing to compare a dream to? In all honestly and it pains me to say it, no I've never had any sex dreams about TLS peeps :(

You can demand anything you want from me darling. :awesome: And yeah that happens to me in every single one of my sex dreams too, it's infuriating . :rage:

Can you tell us a funny story from your childhood?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Melon Lord said:
Can you tell us a funny childhood story

When I was 6 years old my family and I went to Blackpool for a holiday, anyway my brother and I were playing in the garden area and my parents got taking to this family about us, my dad was telling them how Joseph was very outgoing, very mischievous and you know a typical little boy where as I was very quiet, shy and never really got myself in trouble and right as he said it, this happened:

JOSEPH YOU FUCKING WEE BASTARD!...all over the garden from my little 6 year old mouth:lol:

My dad says it took him about 5 minutes to pick his jaw up of the floor and he couldn't actually believe I'd said it and right after he'd just finished singing my praises, whatever had happened, I don't remember but my brother had aggravated me, I naturally got a smack across the legs and wasn't allowed out to play the rest of the day After that wonderful show of behaviour

My dad and I really laugh about this now, I was such a daddy's girl when I was little and my dad also thought I could do no wrong but clearly I learned the swearing from him and its one of my favourite childhood stories to this day.

The After Party said:
This isn't a question, but you're a really great person, Sprites

Awww Mog <3

You know what though I feel the same about so many people here, if you guys weren't I don't think I'd ever feel as comfortable sharing so much about myself on here.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That must have been hilarious.

Did you ever pull pranks on your brother? If so what was the best one?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Haha all the time.

one of my fave things I did on him was put a bow on his very curly at the time hair, while he was asleep when recovering from a hangover, he didn't catch on for near an hour after he woke up.

We've also Locked each other in the bathroom, had sock wars (rolled up socks chucked at each other), put ice down the back of each other's t-shirts, and walloped eacother with snow balls. :lol:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Actually you have to ask me the questions, if you want people to ask about you then sign up in the spotlight thread :)

Dark Nation

Melodramatic much..
Actually you have to ask me the questions, if you want people to ask about you then sign up in the spotlight thread :)

Sprite,

sincerest apologies my lady!

I was half asleep earlier and only seen the words '' ask anything ''

:aah:

I guess my question would be....

do you forgive me ?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Sprites said:
If you've ever played Soul Blade then Seong Mina's original version of the Halberd, it was always my favourite weapon in the game, was one of the strongest, light so it was easy enough to wield and it could heal your lifeforce while fighting, always a bonus.

We totally should get hitched on the basis of this. The Halberd was more unwieldy than the Morning Star, but it just looked so much more badass, plus you have to bitch-fight Sophitia to get it. :D
Taki was my favourite, she was like Li Long with tits and better kicks, but Seung Mina pipped it for the weapon.

Erm, to keep it relevant.......do you liek :mudkip:?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Dark Nation said:
Do you forgive me

nothing to forgive dude ^_^

@ mage: Yay someone else who appreciates the fuck outta that game!
D'awwww look at da widdle mudkip, hope that answers that :D

Carlie said:
How did you get your first kiss

Drunk, 18, met a 25 year old in a bar and it was not a good kiss, he gave my upper lip a rash because of his stubble (and I like guys with a bit of stubble) it felt like he was trying to eat my face, it may have been my first but I knew it was awful and he was very eager for me to go back to his, being 18 I was not so eager so I ditched him.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Damn. Was your second kiss better?

Have you ever almost had sex? Happened to me once, not an experience I would've remembered fondly.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Unfortunately no, I was drunk again and it was with one of my friend's brothers, he was really into it and I just didn't feel it so I started chatting more to get to know him better hoping maybe I'd feel a bit different then all he did was talk about politics, after that I was completely turned off.

Honestly as much as I resent him my ex was the best kisser out of all the guys I'd kissed.

As for sex there was one time he thought it was a great idea to dry hump me and it didn't really work for me, he enjoyed it I didn't, then the second time I was on my period and I had to tell him because I really didn't want my first time to be any messier than what it was probably going to be.

Top Bottom