• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #32: Ask Soakette anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In this forum tradition we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=4480]Soakette[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
Hey guys!

So I know I am not on often anymore but I am so excited to do this!

I am a 26 year old female. I am from Toronto, Canada. I recently moved from Toronto to a small town a couple hours away and I live with my boyfriend who I have been with for 7 years. I work at a resturant that is pretty well known in Canada as a hostess. I just took an online course for veterinary administration, so I am hoping to get into that sort of field soon. I have a very adorable cat named Gemma who is also kind of a bitch, but I love her.

I really can't think of anything else to add but its your job to ask me questions so ask away! Nothing is off limits!
Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

(Sorry for the delay with this week's thread. I was busy).

Ghost X

What is your favourite nut and/or legume?

Given the choice, would you live forever or die tomorrow?

What's the story behind your cat's name?

If you aren't too concerned about one's privacy, what is this restaurant you work at called?

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Favourite non-FF game?

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

Top 5 anime?

Top 5 books? (Or series)

Pick any one character from FF7 (and/or the compilation) for a room-mate, tell us why them?

What's your ultimate dream job?

What's one big life dream you would like to achieve, but realistically have come to accept is unlikely, due to your own choices/circumstances/talents/etc.?

What's one big life goal you want to achieve, and think that you still can?

If you have to entertain yourself for 1 hour using a stick, a spring, and a bowl of water, what would you do?

Tough choices section - pick only one (these might not be tough for everyone, ):
FF7OG and ACC, or CC and Last Order?
Star Wars Odds, or Evens?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
What is your favourite nut and/or legume?

I like walnuts, pecans and almonds. If I had to choose the best from those 3, then probably pecans.

Given the choice, would you live forever or die tomorrow?

Thats a hard one. I would say I want to look young for the rest of my life than live forever, but I am only 26 so I wouldnt want to die tomorrow, theres still lots of things I want to do. Id say for now, live forever.

What's the story behind your cat's name?

Well we thought she was a boy at first and named her Jax (a character on SOA) then we found out she was a girl and my sister suggested the name Gemma (which is also a character on SOA) and it just stuck. I loved it.

If you aren't too concerned about one's privacy, what is this restaurant you work at called?

Swiss Chalet

Commander Vimes said:
Favourite non-FF game?

Right now I am addicted to Dragon Age Inquisition. I am currently on my second playthrough of it.

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Just like my answer above, Dragon Age. Its probably really dangerous to live in that world. Of course I imagine myself being a bad ass mage or rouge so I shouldnt have any issues, and I really just want to go there to romance Cullen. :D

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

Late sleeper. I usually go to bed around 11pm and fall asleep an hour later. I know 11 isnt late for some, but when you work a job where you are on your feet all day, dealing with stupid customers and bitchy servers, its really makes you burnt out. When I wasnt working though id go to bed at like 1 or 2 am.

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

Holy shit, that would be horrible if that ever happened. My last words would probably be to my family/boyfriend, telling them I love them and probably yelling out you will burn in hell to whomever put me there.

The last person I would ask to see is so tough, I would want to see all my family members but I would say the last person to be my boyfriend. He has really helped me out in life and stuck by me a lot. Not that my family hasnt , but he did it in a different type of way where it helped me better myself.

Top 5 anime?

To be honest I really dont watch a lot of anime. I try to on netflix when I get the chance. I am watching Sword Art Online right now, which I really like. Chobits was also good. I also watched one which that was kinda bad and good at the same time. It was about a girl who in high school trying to lose her virginity. The name escapes me though.

Top 5 BOOKS? (Or series)

I dont really read either. The only books I have read are the 50 shades of grey series. I love filthy smut.

Pick any one character from FF7 (and/or the compilation) for a room-mate, tell us why them?

Haha, this is kinda easy for me. Its would be probably be Rude so I can try and seduce him whenever I wanted;). Reno would be over a lot, so I can see us pulling pranks together and drinking. Fun times.

What's your ultimate dream job?

Would being rich married housewife count as a dream job? Shopping and hanging out with my friends all day? No?

Okay, I think my dream job would have to do with helping animals. It doesnt usually pay much but animals dont have a voice and I would just want to help them. I always said if I ever win the lottery I would open up a no kill shelter and try to adopt out as many as I could into good homes.

What's one big life dream you would like to achieve, but realistically have come to accept is unlikely, due to your own choices/circumstances/talents/etc.?

Like above, probably opening up my own shelter. Money restrictions and not knowing anything about running a business like that is whats holding me back right now.

What's one big life goal you want to achieve, and think that you still can?

I am really all about family so Id say a big life goal for me is to have a family of my own. I have a lot of fears about it, but I know its something I really want and I will achieve eventually.

If you have to entertain yourself for 1 hour using a stick, a spring, and a bowl of water, what would you do?

I am not a creative person at all so I have no idea what I would make out of those things to keep me entertained. Whats the stick made out of? Im thinking dildo.

Tough choices section - pick only one (these might not be tough for everyone, ):
FF7OG and ACC, or CC and Last Order?
Star Wars Odds, or Evens?

FF7OG and ACC. I actually watched AC first before I played the game. My cousin was watching it at his house and thats how I got into FF7. Since thats what got me into FF7 I pick those two.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Do you like comic books?

If you could travel around the world, where would you frequently visit?

This is with regards to writing my story, pick 4 TLS girls who you want to accompany in your war against an evil empire of robots and why?

What is the one creature that scares you even till now?

Do you cook very well?

Have you ever finished an RPG game to its maximum?

Do you enjoy games for the gameplay, graphics or storyline?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
[FONT=#00BFFF]I am not a creative person at all so I have no idea what I would make out of those things to keep me entertained. Whats the stick made out of? Im thinking dildo. [/FONT]

:lol: When I saw that question come up I thought 'I bet she says dildo or something' HIGH FIVE!

OT:

Do you still have contact with Kassi? If so tell her I said hi

Tell us your:

Most embarassing moment?

Proudest moment?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Do you like comic books?

Nope.

If you could travel around the world, where would you frequently visit?

I havent been to many places, but I think I would frequently visit Terceira, Portugal. I have family there and I would love to buy a house there.

This is with regards to writing my story, pick 4 TLS girls who you want to accompany in your war against an evil empire of robots and why?

Sprites- Because she is my Irish Princess and I love her to bits!
Octo- She knew I was gunna say Dildos. She get me.
Lic- Because she is an amazing writer and makes me happy with her stories. Plus shes Canadian like me :)
cameoamalthea- I dont speak to her much, or at all really but I like her cosplays and she seems like a cool person to hang out with.

What is the one creature that scares you even till now?

I HATE spiders. I actually hate all insects. They just creep me out. The more legs they have the more scared I am of them, also if they can fly thats even worse.

Do you cook very well?

Yes I do! I love to cook and bake. I am always trying new recipes.

Have you ever finished an RPG game to its maximum?

Yes. I finished Dragon Age to its max. I got all the trophies for it. i also played Saints Row 3 to its max. I try to with a lot of my games but sometimes I dont have the patience for it.

Do you enjoy games for the gameplay, graphics or storyline?

I really look for all those things in a game, however if there isnt a good story to follow I will get bored of it and not play it. Id say story is most important , but It needs to be playable as well so gameplay is a VERY close second followed by the graphics.

Octo said:
Do you still have contact with Kassi? If so tell her I said hi

I havent spoken to Kassi in months. Last I spoke to her was when I found her on tumblr. I told her I missed her, she said she misses me too and that was pretty much the end of it.

Most embarassing moment?

I have a lot of them, but to be completely honest my most embarrassing is when I used to stutter a lot and I would hear people laughing at me. Thats the most embarrassing thing for me. I dont do it as much anymore but it does hold me back from doing certain things.

Proudest moment?

My proudest moment so far is probably when I got an A+ in my college course. I hate school and to just get a good grade felt great.

What's the story behind your username?

My username used to be GoSoakYourFatHead and that used to be a part of my cousins email address, I just thought it was funny. Then I shortened it to Soak cause thats what people would call me, and then Lic wrote 50 Shades Of Grey parody with a girl named Soakette and Rude from ff7. I am obsessed with Rude and I am so happy she did that.

Cthulhu said:

You know if I was single yop I would give you all the n00dz your computer can carry! lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
How did you acquire your passion for wrestling?

What cartoons did you watch as a child?

Did you wrestle with family members as a kid?

Did you de-claw Gemma, your kitty?

Story-related: I'm having a hard time figuring out a final fight between you and the evil robot overlord, do you have anything in mind?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
How did you acquire your passion for wrestling?

My grandfather used to watch a lot of wrestling when I was a kid. Whenever I went over it was on. I would chill with him in his basement, he would be in his big arm chair and me on the couch, and I would watch him shout out profanities at the tv. Its one of my best memories with him.

What cartoons did you watch as a child?

Magic school bus, Arthur, The Berenstain Bears, Pokemon, Animaniacs, Sailor Moon, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Pinky and the Brain, Ninja Turtles, Recess, Reboot, The Wild Thornberrys, Barney, Bananas in Pajamas, Care Bears, Simpsons.

Did you wrestle with family members as a kid?

Nope I didn't. My boyfriend always tries to wrestle with me now but I am to delicate lol.

Did you de-claw Gemma, your kitty?

God no, I would never mutilate a living being.

Story-related: I'm having a hard time figuring out a final fight between you and the evil robot overlord, do you have anything in mind?

Raging orgasm.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Are you psyched for WrestleMania this Sunday? :monster:

What video game weapon would be your weapon of choice in real life?

Conversely, which video game weapon would be a pain in the hole to be stuck with?

What was it about FFVII that attracted you and kept you hooked? Had you played any other Final Fantasy titles before it?

What's your ideal lazy Sunday?

Totally nickin' this question from Liccy, but what do you think about on those warm summer nights when you're just laying around looking up at the stars?

Soakette said:
Raging Orgasm.

This would make for an amazing Limit Break technique :wacky:

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Are you psyched for WrestleMania this Sunday? :monster:

Of course I am psyched! I am in love with a wrestler who might be returning that night and I am sooo excited!

What video game weapon would be your weapon of choice in real life?

I have thought about this before. I dont like being close range to a target, so I think I would pick a bow. Whenever I watch walking dead (darell) or Avengers (hawkeye) or hunger games (katniss) and see them with their bows, I love it. Now if we are talking about a video game like COD or Uncharted, I really love shot guns and sniper rifles.

Conversely, which video game weapon would be a pain in the hole to be stuck with?

I really hate being a warrior in a video games. I dont care if its sword and shield or two handed, to me it just makes me rage. It seems like they are so slow and I am to impatient with those weapons.

What was it about FFVII that attracted you and kept you hooked? Had you played any other Final Fantasy titles before it?

Well I watched ACC first before playing FF7. I knew nothing about FF7, so I just judged the movie by how hot the characters were (yeah I was really boy crazy then, still kinda am). Not a lot of people know that I was actually really in love with Reno for a few years before moving onto Rude (oops), so anyway I wanted more Reno and my cousin lent me his copy of the game. When I played it I loved the story of the game. I loved going from town to town, picking my own weapons etc. it was my first rpg and I was hooked even though I hated cloud right off the bat and I still do.

What's your ideal lazy Sunday?

Playing video games ALL DAY.

Totally nickin' this question from Liccy, but what do you think about on those warm summer nights when you're just laying around looking up at the stars?

I usually daydream about the future or sex.

Raging Orgasm- This would make for an amazing Limit Break technique :wacky:

That actually reminds me. A couple years ago I played a ps3 anime game and in it the girls limit break was an orgasm and her clothes would strip off, it was weird but awesome at the same time.It was called Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Have you seen all Walking Dead Episodes?

Have you done archery in this case?

Relationship learning mode, questions of the forever alone entity below:

What was the sweetest thing you've gotten as a gift from bf?

How do you celebrate anniversaries?

What kind of conversations do you engage with each other? I ask because I want to know how to not bore a woman in the future.

What is your ideal date?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Have you seen all Walking Dead Episodes?

I havent seen any of the new episodes since it came back in February!My boyfriend watches and gives me updates about it but I dont have the channel its on, so while he is watching that online on Monday I am watching Raw and then I forget about it for the rest of the week

Have you done archery in this case?

I havent but I really want to! My cousins girlfriends dad owns an archery school and I would love to go, I just havent found the time since I work every weekend.

Relationship learning mode, questions of the forever alone entity below:

What was the sweetest thing you've gotten as a gift from bf?

The sweetest gift he has got me was a dog tag that says "My Only True Love" That was 6 years ago and I still have it. This past birthday he didnt get me a gift but he took me to Toronto for the weekend. He took me to the aquarium, We got an amazing hotel room, chocolate covered strawberries, rose petals on the bed, it was really romantic and it was probably the sweetest thing he has ever done for me.

How do you celebrate anniversaries?

Our anniversary and my birthday are on the same week so we kind of combine it. We usually just go out to dinner. This year was different because of the hotel and all that, but 7 years is a long time together so he wanted to do something special.

What kind of conversations do you engage with each other? I ask because I want to know how to not bore a woman in the future.

Honestly we are total opposites so finding a conversation we are both into is hard. I mean I listen when he talks about cars, or skateboarding and he listens when I talk about wrestling or video games but its nothing we are really invested in when its happening. Id say the only time we really engage and are into it is when we are talking about our relationship/the future, our goals, our fears. We have a couple shows in common we both like so we get into that as well and we laugh a lot together when we watch funny animal youtube videos lol. I think its important to laugh a lot and we do.

If a women is really into you , you wont bore her, just try to find a common interest and talk about that.

What is your ideal date?

You know how to see on tv shows like the bachelor where there is a sunset and they are having dinner on the beach? Yeah , probably that. Its very cheesy but it looks really nice and romantic.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
I havent been to many places, but I think I would frequently visit Terceira, Portugal. I have family there and I would love to buy a house there.

You have family on Terceira?! I had, they moved to Australia though. Small freakin' world.

Are they Portuguese-born? Or moved over? Tell us a bit about your family tree, where are your roots, what's the recipe to make 1 Soakette? :D

Ghost X

[FONT=#00BFFF]What would you pick if you had to choose either a sexless long life or a incredibly sex-filled single year, where after you then die?
[/FONT]

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
You have family on Terceira?! I had, they moved to Australia though. Small freakin' world.

Are they Portuguese-born? Or moved over? Tell us a bit about your family tree, where are your roots, what's the recipe to make 1 Soakette? :D

Portuguese-born. My grandpa is from St.Jorge. He moved to Terceira when he was a teen and met my grandma there. Then when my my mom was 4 years old they moved to Canada. My dad is from St.Miguel and moved to Canada when he was 17. Its a really beautiful island. Have you ever been? I have never been to where my dad is from but I am dying to go!

Ghost X said:
What would you pick if you had to choose either a sexless long life or a incredibly sex-filled single year, where after you then die?

Really ghost? I think this is the hardest question I will ever answer in my life. I love sex, I really really do but I do not think its the most important thing life. Id probably pick a long life because I really want to see my nieces and nephew grow up and be there for them.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
Portuguese-born. My grandpa is from St.Jorge. He moved to Terceira when he was a teen and met my grandma there. Then when my my mom was 4 years old they moved to Canada. My dad is from St.Miguel and moved to Canada when he was 17. Its a really beautiful island. Have you ever been? I have never been to where my dad is from but I am dying to go!

I was there (Terceira, that is) when I was 4 or 5 years old, and it was really beautiful. It completely lived up to the "Lilac Island" nickname, and the hot springs were pretty amazing. As soon as you get a chance, go. I don't think I've ever been to St. Miguel, or if we were it was just a lay over on the flight, as it does ring a bit of a bell.

Did your parents then meet in Canada?

E voce, podes falar Portugues?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hello Jess, are you ready for some sex questions?

If you were to have a threesome with two girls from this forum who would they be?

Same question for guys.

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I was there (Terceira, that is) when I was 4 or 5 years old, and it was really beautiful. It completely lived up to the "Lilac Island" nickname, and the hot springs were pretty amazing. As soon as you get a chance, go. I don't think I've ever been to St. Miguel, or if we were it was just a lay over on the flight, as it does ring a bit of a bell.

Did your parents then meet in Canada?

E voce, podes falar Portugues?

Yes my parents met in Canada. They lived on the same street.

No I dont speak to much Portuguese. I wish I did. My mom told me that when I was a kid all I spoke was Portuguese but then I went to school the teachers couldnt understand me so she taught me English and the Portuguese just went out the window. I could understand most of it though, but dont ask me to speak! I would love to learn Portuguese again but a lot of the learning Portuguese tools they have are for Brazilian Portuguese which is a little different.

Melon Lord said:
If you were to have a threesome with two girls from this forum who would they be?

Same question for guys.

For the girls I would pick Sprites because she is Irish and her accent would just turn me on so much and...probably you Carlie cause you seem to be into some kinky stuff ;)

For the guys Yop, because he is just so tall and handsome and....gosh whats his name...Mog? I saw picture of him once and he is pretty hot, if thats who I am thinking of.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Jess <3 my fave Girly I miss ya I do!

SO

Fave fictional princess and why?

I know you visited your family in Portugal before, what was your favourite thing about that visit?

What's your favourite dish to cook? Do you have any traditional Portuguese dishes, that you know how to cook or just like to eat even?

What's your favourite food in general and drink?

Do you have a party trick/party piece?

I love the fact your cat shares my name, what's the funniest thing she's ever done?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Jess <3 my fave Girly I miss ya I do!

I miss ya too! Especially that sexy Irish voice of yours ;)

Fave fictional princess and why?

Jasmine because she is rich, and has a pet tiger (how cool is that?),a magic carpet and is friends with a genie. I love hoe she sticks up for what she wants too. She also has a really hot body that I am very jealous of.

I know you visited your family in Portugal before, what was your favourite thing about that visit?

I have so many things I loved about that visit. I dont have a favorite because all of it was collectively awesome. Watching the running of the bulls in the street and seeing a bull ram a guy into the air with his shoes flying off was a big highlight. I loved seeing the scenery there. It is so beautiful and green. Being able to walk the street at night, getting ice cream and having no one bother you was great. I also got to see some family members I havent seen in a long time and meet new ones that I only knew through facebook.

What's your favourite dish to cook? Do you have any traditional Portuguese dishes, that you know how to cook or just like to eat even?

I have lots of Portuguese dishes I cook. I got all of my grandmas recipes that I grew up on and make them all the time. My favorite Portuguese dish is called Alcatra (Portuguese Pot Roast). It has so much flavor and takes a couple days to marinate. Its even better the day after you cook it. I also make this Portuguese soup a lot called Calde Verde (Collared Greens) and its an amazingly tasty and easy soup to make.

I think my favorite Portuguese dish to cook is chicken and potatoes, and the sauce thats made with it is amazing. A lot of Portuguese dishes have wine, all spice balls and pimento and all the ones I make have that in it as well as some other things (except for the soup).

My favorite non-Portuguese dishes to cook would be my sweet and sour chicken or my carribean turkey burgers. Both are to die for!

What's your favourite food in general and drink?

My favorite food is the Alcatra I mentioned above. I dont eat it often because its very time consuming to make, so whenever I go to my grandmas house she has it for me and always makes me an extra pot to take home.

My favorite drink, right now I cant survive without an Iced Latte in the mornings before work. I also really enjoy Sherly Temples.

Do you have a party trick/party piece?
Sadly I dont.

I love the fact your cat shares my name, what's the funniest thing she's ever done?

I love that she has the same name as you too.

I had a video of her once dragging herself around our apartment like a snake. It really makes us laugh when she walks around with her tongue out.
She also has random outburst of energy and just runs around chasing nothing... or maybe we have a ghost that entices her.

P.S - A friend of mine has asked me to plan a trip to Ireland with her. We have a timeline within the next 2 years, (shes in the middle of buying a house and I am just poor right now) but I cannot wait. I will go there for sure, I gotta go kidnap Sheamus, and you of course! lol

Top Bottom