• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #34: Ask Commander Vimes anything

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
FUCK YEEAAAUGH :headbang:

Not sure if this thread will be closed any second now, but I have one follow-up question related to religion.

How would you describe the version of God that you believe in? Not judging here at all, I'm just curious because there are so many interpretations of God and of the bible.

That is a good question. I'd say He is a person who has set rules to follow if you want to follow Him - but He gives you the choice whether you do or not. If you decide you want to, then those are the rules, and in many ways they make things easier, in other ways they make things tougher, it's all a matter of perspective, I guess. If not, you're left to your own devices.

I also feel that as a follower, I'm pretty much told to share with others who want to hear it, and leave the rest alone. Their choices are their choices.

Hmm. I don't know if that really sums it up, but it's a tricky question. :D

Top Bottom