• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #36: Ask Warrior of Light (Dawn) anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In this forum tradition we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=64]Warrior of Light[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
Hello all! I'm a married 34 year old woman from the Great White North (Canadaland) named Dawn. I enjoy reading and gaming...and pegging. LOL I have a career in administration, am taking several courses in writing and business at the local university, and my primary hobby is fantasy fiction writing. My political leaning is liberal and I'm an atheist and the Myers-Briggs type indicator defines me as INFJ (or INTF, on more rational days!). I grew up in the backwaters part of Canadaland in a dysfunctional household as one of five kids. My claim to fame is once being on TV (“The National”), sneezing up to ten times in a row, and of course, my aforementioned pegging fetish.

Oh, and I'm obsessed with Warrior of Light. OBSESSED!

My favorite movies include LotR: The Two Towers, The Avengers, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust; my favorite games include Symphony of the Night, A Link to a Past, Skyrim, Neverwinter, and the original Final Fantasy; my favorite books include the Legend of Huma, Spring's Dawning, A Game of Thrones, and Those Who Hunt The Night; as for my music tastes, well, I don't really have specific artists I care for, but I'm a fan of metal and rock music; the TV shows I enjoy(ed) are Doctor Who, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Flashpoint, and Borgias; lastly, some of my favorite foods are bacon, chocolate, fries-dressing-and-gravy (yep, that's a thing!), and of course, booze.

So with that all said, let the questioning begin!*

^D06DBF3C8ED1F26E02CDF2F2677BFCB11C3318F4E43865509C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^CF300DE79CEFC18E00CF3F6E0D8E2BF27DB16C7B8E3DF63916^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

*If I don't get at least one question about pegging, I will cry. xD
Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Do you think Tifa pegs Cloud these days? :monster:

Also do you enjoy the game Peggle for the hilarious potential double-entendre?

There, your pegging questions.

On a more serious note and a particular favorite subject of mine:

What are your favorite songs from the FF series?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
How did your Warrior of Light obsession start? Do you ever find it strange or amusing to look back at his origins, considering he had no personality or story in the first Final Fantasy game?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Favourite LOTR character and why?

Favourite Doctor Who episode?

Favourite type of Booze?

Where's your favourite place in the world to be?

What's the dressing with the fries and gravy thing? Gravy Chip is indeed a thing and its fucking beautiful but never heard of a dressing with it :)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Dawn r u ready for some questions bby? :wacky:

What is it about Ghost that drives you to want to do so many sexy acts to his ass?

What other asses from the forum are you very interested in pegging?

Ghost X

Is there a butterfly flying around within eye shot that will distract you at least momentarily from all these pegging-related questions? If so, what species is it?

How long do you think it would take to eat your way through the Canadian federal government? Would you spray stomach acid on them first like Jeff Goldblum's take on the Fly?

Why were you on television?

Is bacon good for you?

What is your favourite nut and/or legume?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
@Jason:
Do you think Tifa pegs Cloud these days? :monster:

With the new remake announced, anything's possible! AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING!

Also do you enjoy the game Peggle for the hilarious potential double-entendre?

Wikipedia said:
Special powers associated with a number of cartoon "Peggle Masters"...

This…is…too…AWESOME! Thank you for introducing me to a new world of awesome-ness.

What are your favorite songs from the FF series?

FFI—Floating Castle, Sunken Shrine, Matoya’s Theme
FFII—Castle Pandemonium, Emperor Battle
FFIII—Memory of the Wind, Crystal Room
FFIV—Mount. Ordeals, Theme of Love, Troian Beauty
FFV—Main Theme, Requiem
FFVI—Dancing Mad, Terra’s Theme, Cyan's Theme
FFVII—Aerith’s Theme, OWA, J-E-N-O-V-A
FFVIII—Man with the Machine Gun, Force Your Way
FFIX—Terra, Freya’s Theme
FFX—To Zankerland, Jecht’s theme
FFXII—Rebellion, The Princess’ Vision
FXIII—The Promise, Saber’s Edge
FF: D—Chaos Battle/The Messenger, Cosmos, The Order Must Be Protected
FF:CC—The Mako City, Last Order

I’ll post more when I think of them.

@Flint:
How did your Warrior of Light obsession start? Do you ever find it strange or amusing to look back at his origins, considering he had no personality or story in the first Final Fantasy game?

My obsession with Warrior of Light started back when the original game came out back in ’87. I’d always had this obsession with knights in shining armor and all that shit, so naturally when that game came into the household I was intrigued. Since he had no personality to speak of, as you noted, I made up a personality for him…and when I played D&D, that personality ended up as one of the characters I roleplayed.

Later on, I took the character that I roleplayed in D&D and put him in my books. So you might say that personality is well-travelled! After some time, Dissidia came out and the personalities were nothing the same, of course, but it was fun to see where Square Enix had gone with their Warrior of Light and compare it with my “Warrior of Light”.

Recently, I took my “Warrior of Light” and put him back in D&D and developed the character quite a bit. I’ve also written some books with him in a leading role. So, this personality I created and that evolved over twenty years has been quite a constant in my life. In a way, it’s like looking at my own development as a person, since it’s a mirror of all the changes I’ve experienced.

@Sprites:
Favourite LOTR character and why?

Gotta be Gandalf. He’s too fucking amazing. A bit too powerful, but still, he’s timeless, resourceful, and intelligent. Eowyn is pretty high up there, too. I just love her battle with the Witch-King. One of my favorite scenes of all time: “I am no man!”

Favourite Doctor Who episode?

Oh fuck, I’m not sure. I will say that recent 50-year episode “The Day of the Doctor” was absolutely amazing, though.

Favourite type of Booze?

I’m mostly for the “girly” drinks, tbh. Margaritas, bellinis, appletinis, etc. Appletinis have a special place in my heart because I jumped my husband (then-boyfriend) after getting plastered on those at his company Christmas party. Ahhhh, good times! :monster:

Where's your favourite place in the world to be?

In bed with my husband (get your mind outta the gutter! xD)…I meant in that we lay in bed, snuggling, and making the most absurd jokes.

If you’re talking about a place in the world, I confess to being attached to the Carribean. I do so love warmth!

What's the dressing with the fries and gravy thing? Gravy Chip is indeed a thing and its fucking beautiful but never heard of a dressing with it :)

Deep-fried fries covered with what is commonly known as "stuffing" (but what is called "dressing" in Eastern Canada) and then gravy is poured on top. Trust me, it is abso-fucking-lutely amazing. I miss it. :/

@Carlie:
Dawn r u ready for some questions bby? :wacky:

*snaps fingers* Bring it, sister!

What is it about Ghost that drives you to want to do so many sexy acts to his ass?

I think the more he resists, the more appealing he becomes. Of course, if he doesn’t resist, I’d have him, but then he’d probably be safe after that.

Probably…

:monster:

What other asses from the forum are you very interested in pegging?

I’m monogamous with my pegging, but after I’ve wrecked Ghost, I’d probably go on to half the guys on the forum in quick succession including Shadycakes, Tres, Masa, Aaron, Kevin, and so many others.

@Babycakes:
Is there a butterfly flying around within eye shot that will distract you at least momentarily from all these pegging-related questions? If so, what species is it?

You should know that nothing distracts me…oh, what, look, a squirrel!

How long do you think it would take to eat your way through the Canadian federal government? Would you spray stomach acid on them first like Jeff Goldblum’s take on the Fly?

Three and a half weeks. And I suppose stomach acid softening them up would be helpful. Thanks for the tip, btw. Makes the soft vore so much easier! :P

Why were you on television?

Well, you know, the last guy I pegged ended up in the hospital…

Owait, that! You see, the “National” did a segment on the company I was working for at the time and they had me answer a few questions. Fuck if I could even find it; I think it’s nowhere to be found on the internet.

Is bacon good for you?

Depends…which orifice is it going in?

What is your favourite nut and/or legume?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwOOURIqY1w

@Howl:
If you could bathe in a tub full of food, what food would you choose to bathe in?

Oh, fuck yeah, whipped cream ALL THE WAY!

wait, wait, wait...does booze count? Because you know, what an epic way to get hammered. xD

Last edited:
How did you get into the field of administration?

What type of administrative work do you end up doing and what do you find to be your strengths and weaknesses in this area?

What advice would you give to someone, like me, who might be dipping his toes in administrative work (specifically: helping my boss with paper work :monster: ) later this year?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Can you remember the exact moment you discovered pegging? :awesome:

You can only wear one type of shoes for the rest of your life, what do you choose? (pics if poss)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Gawrsh mama'am.

How do you maintain that beauty for a long time?

What is your ideal fantasy fiction story?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
@Shadycakes:
How did you get into the field of administration?

I completed a program in administration after high school and then I got an entry-level position as a receptionist. Progressed from there. A few years ago, I had the chance to try accounting and analysis, but I recently realized that my passion was administration, so I took (and continue to take) more courses to further my career in administration.

What type of administrative work do you end up doing and what do you find to be your strengths and weaknesses in this area?

The administrative work I do mostly involves organizing events, managing documentation and data, and keeping the flow of work going throughout the department. That's generic-sounding, I admit, but my role really encompasses a lot. I think part of what I love about the job is its diversity – no two days are the same.

My strengths include my organizational and writing skills. I adore organizing things and I’ve always enjoyed composing articles, etc. My weaknesses include some of my social awkwardness (yes, I have some!) and verbal communication issues (e.g. I speak too fast, etc.).

What advice would you give to someone, like me, who might be dipping his toes in administrative work (specifically: helping my boss with paper work :monster: ) later this year?

I have found taking writing courses has helped me a lot. So has brushing up on my Microsoft Words, Excel, etc. skills. Joining an administrative associations has also been a boon, as well as reading articles on administration (yes, they exist!). There’s also a certain amount of customer-facing (even if it’s only internal) that comes with the job, so reminding myself that being personable and friendly is part of the role is important. And I try not to take it all so seriously anymore. I’d recommend giving all that a try.

Best of luck to you!

@Reg:
How do you maintain that beauty for a long time?

Staying out of the sun (or using sunscreen). Physical Exercise. Mental exercise. Green Tea. Mediation. Vitamin A. Sex. (Moderate amounts of) Red Wine.

No, seriously, all the above. Oh, and having good genes doesn’t hurt either.

What is your ideal fantasy fiction story?

Full of: adventure; hot sex; clever, sexually-based humor; castles in the sky; a hot-tempered female warrior; a handsome, silly-st0p0dz male knight; and dragons, always dragons.

So, yeah, basically the stuff I tend to write. xD

@Octo:
Can you remember the exact moment you discovered pegging? :awesome:

To be honest, it’s so synonymous with who I am, that it feels like I’ve known it my whole life! xD

Uh, but for a more complete answer, I think Ghost and I talked about my obsession with dominating men and I think he asked if I was into pegging and I asked what that was and…yeah, it all went to hell for him after that. xD

You can only wear one type of shoes for the rest of your life, what do you choose? (pics if poss)

Absurdly not versatile, but I don’t give a shit:

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Uh, but for a more complete answer, I think Ghost and I talked about my obsession with dominating men and I think he asked if I was into pegging and I asked what that was and…yeah, it all went to hell for him after that. xD
...You gotta be kidding! Is Ghost...your primary victim...the reason you know about pegging in the first place? Holy hell that's awesome :lol:

*laughs endlessly*

Cabaret

Donator
Have you ever done burlesque? would you and how fa would/did you go?
How far do you go when it comes to dominating? The whole cum when I snap my fingers or is it more on a fun level?
Would you ever do domination professionally?
HAve you ever travelled outside Canada? Where did you / would you go?
Do you realise just how alluring and sexy you are?
When are you going to have kids? If ever someone was ready to have kids, it's you my dear. Or are kids off the cards.... if they are off the cards, change your mind damnit!
How's the studying going?
Will you go on to do more in the way of research or something? Or are you happy with the courses you are doing?
What's your favourite alcoholic drink?
How do you stay so damn sane when madness is all around you?
Would you like to do more writing, in what capacity?
Do you believe in God or any of that stuff?
Do you like a lot or a little butter on your toast?
What is something you eat that is unusual? (EG cheese and jam sandwiches - yum!)
What's the longest time you've gone without Mr Dawn? Did you miss him? How did you feel?
Would you say your relationship with Mr Dawn is the 'he's my best friend, everything is easy' type, or the 'you have to work at relationships, compromise and communication is king' type?
Are you happy this week?
If you had a cocktail named after you, what would it consist of?
Are you confident using condoms?
What do you use your phone most for? (EG mine is alarm clock, calculator and on rare occasion a phone call, rarer still a text!)
What is your comfort food?
What is the oddest food you've eaten? Are you generally adventurous?
If you came to the UK, what would you like to do/see?
If you had to wear a garland of flowers in your hair, what would the flowers be?
Can you rollerskate / ice skate?
What's a cool thing about living in Canada?

Feel free to skip over any questions you don't want to answer :)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay I have a question that is related to pegging and/or booze.
WOULD YOU: Booze enema. :awesome:
(It's related to butt pegging I guess).

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
@Shadycakes:
...You gotta be kidding! Is Ghost...your primary victim...the reason you know about pegging in the first place? Holy hell that's awesome :lol:

*laughs endlessly*

Oh, life’s little ironies*, eh?

*I’m probably butchering the meaning of that word, but I don’t give a fuck. xD

@Cabbie:
Have you ever done burlesque? would you and how fa would/did you go?

If you mean the sexy kind, well, sort of. I did that sexy photo session a few years ago. I still have the CD with the hundreds of pictures on it. One of the best times of my life!

If you want, I can produce more of these, but I think there’s a number around here as well.

People might think that I was doing that for vanity, and there’s certainly some of that, but beyond that there are some personal reasons I did that which I won’t get into here. I can only say that it was the best kind of “revenge” I could have had against an ex.

^_-

How far do you go when it comes to dominating? The whole cum when I snap my fingers or is it more on a fun level?

Depends on the day and my mood. Some days I like to be “All Business and the Mistress”, but other days I like to just play it up with a fun, flirty tone. Some days the whips and chains come out and other days it's simply a silk tie.

Would you ever do domination professionally?

At this age? No. I feel too old and have too many things planned for my future. But when I was younger? Yeah, I’d definitely have considered it. I was considering being a stripper when I was a younger, but I knew my family would shit bricks if I did it and I was concerned that I wouldn’t be safe. I also found that they like tall strippers. xD

HAve you ever travelled outside Canada? Where did you / would you go?

Yes, a handful of times. I went to the US a few times and to the Carribean. I must say, I do enjoy travelling! As for the future, well, I’d love to go to England (I have some friends there), Germany (the hubby has some family there), Japan (can you imagine the sushi?!), New Zealand (I heard it’s beautiful), and Aussieland (‘cause, you know…reasons…lol).

Do you realise just how alluring and sexy you are?

Wait, what? I know how this sounds, but I don’t really think of myself that way anymore. I mean, from time to time, I think “well, possibly” but I don’t know whether it’s modesty or low self-esteem that keeps me from thinking that too often.

When are you going to have kids? If ever someone was ready to have kids, it's you my dear. Or are kids off the cards.... if they are off the cards, change your mind damnit!

Kids are not off the table, but they are sadly postponed. Between my mental state and the economic uncertainty, kids just wouldn’t be smart right about now. I don’t believe in “kids just happen” – although I understand that accidents do happen, I plan to be as smart as possible about this.

How's the studying going?

Very well. Although I lack the confidence to be more productive in it, the effort I do put into the courses has yielded some nice results. I’m getting mostly As with a few Bs, and I hope to have my designation completed in a year. Same for the creative writing certificate.

Will you go on to do more in the way of research or something? Or are you happy with the courses you are doing?

Oh, yes, as I said, I definitely intend to keep going. I imagine as my life progresses I won’t have as much time as I do now, but if I’m able, I’ll be learning for years to come - I plan to be a lifelong learner!

What's your favourite alcoholic drink?

*points up to my first post* All the girly drinks, mostly. I can do shots, but I’m a light-weight, tbh. I’ll be the first drunk under the table. xD

How do you stay so damn sane when madness is all around you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_fuLOU2s3c

Would you like to do more writing, in what capacity?

Oh, hellz yeah. I’m almost always writing, tbh. Currently on my novel, “A Good Soldier”, which, considering some of what I’m facing lately, really resonates with me. I’ve been writing for twenty years now and I don’t see it changing any time soon.

I use some of my writing skills in my job with composing and editing documents. I also plan to publish a novel someday, even though I imagine that will be a long process. But if there’s one thing I’ve always known with writing – it’s the journey, not the destination.
Do you believe in God or any of that stuff?

I’m atheist. As I child I believed in God, but certain, personal things changed my mind. I went on to believe in reincarnation of all things, since the idea of going from heaven to just death was too hard on my young mind. But after a while, I decided that I simply didn’t know and become agnostic. Recently I’ve given up entirely on the idea of any real supernatural phenomena known as “God”. That said, I’m generally respectful of those who do, so long as they don’t proselytize or indoctrinate anyone else.

Do you like a lot or a little butter on your toast?

I use to like only a little but now I love a lot!

Also, for all the Archer fans out there: OMG MILTON! <3

What is something you eat that is unusual? (EG cheese and jam sandwiches - yum!)

Tomato sandwiches. Toast, butter, tomatoes. That&#8217;s it. ONONOMONOM!

Oh, and I eat whipped cream right from the can. That&#8217;s right, biatches, right from the can!

What's the longest time you've gone without Mr Dawn? Did you miss him? How did you feel?

Since we started living together, you mean? Four days, I think. It wasn&#8217;t too bad since I was busy at work and we talked on the phone fairly regularly. I&#8217;m also extremely accustomed to being physically distant from people I&#8217;m in a relationship with (aka LDRs), but at the same time, I admit I did miss him.

I once tried to think of life without him and it was just one black hole of despair. I guess I&#8217;m hopelessly in love. xD

Would you say your relationship with Mr Dawn is the 'he's my best friend, everything is easy' type, or the 'you have to work at relationships, compromise and communication is king' type?

I would say that it&#8217;s both&#8230;no, seriously, that&#8217;s the truth. Most of our life together is easy with almost anything in relation to ourselves. Outside things (e.g. families, etc.) cause us to have to come together and work on solutions and come to a compromise. If it were only us, I&#8217;d say we&#8217;d almost never argue and certainly never fight, but life tends to throw shit bricks so we can&#8217;t just sail through. Life can be hard work.

The good thing is, as my father-in-law said, we don&#8217;t fight dirty &#8211; we don&#8217;t use personal attacks; we don&#8217;t aim to be right, but rather aim for a solution; and we care about each other. I think a lot of people get into relationships with the idea of winning all the time, but that&#8217;s the wrong attitude. Relationships should be partnerships (or multi-ships, whatever works for the people involved) where the idea is to collaborate, not compete.

Are you happy this week?

For most of it, yes. At two separate points (in which I had been late taking my meds), I felt some anxiety and depression, but afterwards I recovered.

Incidentally, this weekend the hubby and I went out to the mountains and it was spectacular! We had one of the best times ever. Dining. Boat rides. Shopping. Sight-seeing. Etc.

If you had a cocktail named after you, what would it consist of?

Whatever would create a drink that looks like a sunrise. Oh, and failing that, whipped cream + coffee + vodka = ONOMONOM!

Are you confident using condoms?

Been using them for years and years and they&#8217;ve never failed me, so yes. I only had one accident and that wasn&#8217;t the condom&#8217;s fault &#8211; I got a little &#8220;over-excited&#8221; and the condom rolled up.

Lawl @ me

What do you use your phone most for? (EG mine is alarm clock, calculator and on rare occasion a phone call, rarer still a text!)

Mostly:
-Facebook
-Gmail
-Youtube
-Unversity
-Messaging
-Occasional phone call

What is your comfort food?

S&#8217;mores frappy (lol, frappy), beef jerky (lol, jerky), candy cane hot chocolate, and pickled artichoke. MMMMMM!

What is the oddest food you've eaten? Are you generally adventurous?

Because I came from backwaters eastern Canadaland, I wasn&#8217;t initially very adventurous with my palate. But my husband&#8217;s career/hobby is in cooking, so naturally he got me into a lot of things. I will say, though, that the strangest food I ever ate was not at his behest, but my own sense of fun: bbq&#8217;d eel. Tasted like chicken!

If you came to the UK, what would you like to do/see?

Although I&#8217;m estranged from much of my family at present time, I still would like to find Wilkenshire, or whatever it was that my ancestors originated from. I also would love to meet some of the people I know who live there and to tour the countryside. Because I&#8217;m such a fan of historical dramas, castles, and medieval history, Europe would present the perfect opportunity to learn more for my novels or even just for my personal pleasure.

If you had to wear a garland of flowers in your hair, what would the flowers be?

I wasn&#8217;t sure initially, so I took a little tour of this website:

http://www.flowermuse.com/types-of-flowers.html

To be honest, I keep going back to baby&#8217;s breath. Maybe that&#8217;s because that was what was in my hair for my prom, but also, they are such beautiful flowers. I love the color of white; it&#8217;s a great duality with a black dress.

Can you rollerskate / ice skate?

Do you mean can I fall down often? In that case, yes. If not, nope. xD

What's a cool thing about living in Canada?

A cool thing about living in Canada&#8230;A cool thing about living in Canada. LOL

I&#8217;d say my favorite thing, if that counts, is how laid back Canadian&#8217;s generally are. We don&#8217;t normally give a shit that would cause a lot other folks to start freaking the fuck out.

Also, the below:

http://www.todaysparent.com/family/activities/10-funny-facts-about-canada/

Recently, Canada has kind of sucked ass because of the government, but it&#8217;s still not a bad country when I think about it. It&#8217;s certainly better than some other countries. It could really stand to improve a lot of things, but at the same time, I&#8217;m glad to be here&#8230;sometimes. xD

Feel free to skip over any questions you don't want to answer :)

I don&#8217;t think I skipped any of them. Go me! <3

@Howl:
WOULD YOU: Booze enema.

To myself or others? There&#8217;s a different answer for each question. xD

-I might start to respond to posts individually, even if that double-posts, because this wall of text has got to be getting on people's nerves xD-

edit: Okay, that should alleviate some of the annoyance, I think.

Last edited:

Ghost X

Who is your favourite Canadian politician and why?

Would you rather stay in this world as it is, or risk everything and time travel to 100 years in the future?

What three items would you take with you to relatively spacious vessel in the Venusian atmosphere that is only capable of supporting one life?

Have you made anything nice food-wise recently? Feel free to name multiple examples.

Omnomnom?

What is your favourite species of rodent and why?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Who is your favourite Canadian politician and why?

That's like pointing to a pile of shit and asking me which turd I like best. :/

I suppose Layton, off the top of my head. I heard he wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, the cancer got to him, but at least he didn't get to live to see himself become the villain, as the saying goes...

Would you rather stay in this world as it is, or risk everything and time travel to 100 years in the future?

With or without the hubby? With? Sure, why not? We seem to becoming a more rational world in general (despite some evidence to the contrary), so it's worth a shot. Plus, I'd be intrigued in general. Without the hubby? Fuck, no.

What three items would you take with you to relatively spacious vessel in the Venusian atmosphere that is only capable of supporting one life?

Food. Water. And a phone that would actually work (if that's possible).

Have you made anything nice food-wise recently? Feel free to name multiple examples.

Pesto turkey pasta. Cornflakes covered chicken legs. Cod fish tacos.

What is your favourite species of rodent and why?

Squirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrels!

Omnomnom?

Attachments

• keep-calm-and-om-nom-nom-101.png
    keep-calm-and-om-nom-nom-101.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 2

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Speaking of squirrels, have you accepted our Lord and Master Foamy?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
How do you want to be remembered? :D

What would you name your kid(s)?

What is your favourite game as a child?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
@Octo: Uh, but for a more complete answer, I think Ghost and I talked about my obsession with dominating men and I think he asked if I was into pegging and I asked what that was and…yeah, it all went to hell for him after that. xD[/spoiler]

Ghost: Curses! Undone by my own knowledge.

Top 3 guys other than Ghost that you would have sex with on the forum.

Also top 3 girls.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Have you ever knelt by a cliff whilst holding a red crystal, waiting, nay, praying for a tornado to come and whisk you away to some land unknown? :awesome:

Favourite Belmont?

Favourite songs from the Castlevania franchise?

Whip...or sword? :shifty:

What got you into RPGS like Neverwinter and such?

How pumped are you for glorious HD Warrior of Light in the new Dissidia? :awesome:

If you had to pick a weapon from a video game to wield, what would it be and why?

Alternatively, what weapon would you hate to be stuck with?

In relation to creative writing, do you prefer to have an entire chapter/story mapped out in your head before you start writing it or do you prefer just having a conclusion that you're working towards or neither of the above and just fly by the seat of your pants?

What aspect of fiction writing do you find you enjoy the most? As in, do you really like writing out a profile for your characters with histories and quirks and whatnot so you have a really clear image of them in your head? Or writing dialogue or descriptive passages? The mighty, mighty craic of editing? :monster:

If you could choose any fictional universe to live in, what would it be and why?

Nickin' this question from Liccy, but what do you think about when you're looking up at the sky on those starry nights?

Wooden_Clothes_Peg.jpg

...Wuzzat?....Wrong kind of wha?....You need what?...No clothes at all!?...Oh...oh my.. O_O

Nah, what's you're preferred pegging position? :monster:

Do you have a specific dildo reserved for Ghost that you may or may not call "The Ghostbuster"?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
How do you want to be remembered? :D

“Not marble nor the gilded monuments
Of princes, shall outlive this powerful rhyme,
But you shall shine more bright in these contents
Than unswept stone, besmeared with sluttish time.
When wasteful war shall statues overturn
And broils roots out the work of masonry,
Nor mars his sword nor war's quick fire shall burn
The living record of your memory.
'Gainst death and all-oblivious enmity
Shall you pace forth; your praise shall still find room
Even in the eyes of all posterity
That wear this world out to the ending doom.
So, till judgement that yourself arise,
You in this, and dwell in lovers eyes.”

― William Shakespeare, Shakespeare's Sonnets

What would you name your kid(s)?

The hubby and I discussed this already. Our son will be called "Arthur", after his father's father. I've been trying to convince the hubby to make "Sydney" the middle name, but he's fairly resistant. xD Our daughter will be called "Miranda". It is both a beautiful word and the name of a town in FFVI. <3

What is your favourite game as a child?

Depends on what stage of my childhood you are referring to. I've been playing video games since I was...what? Six? I don't remember. But FFI, FFIV, FFVI, CT, and FFVII all stood out from my childhood. Naturally, FFI left the most the intense impression. xD

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
The hubby and I discussed this already. Our son will be called "Arthur", after his father's father. I've been trying to convince the hubby to make "Sydney" the middle name, but he's fairly resistant. xD Our daughter will be called "Miranda". It is both a beautiful word and the name of a town in FFVI. <3

... Miranda's middle name should totally be Albrook.

But seriously good names.

While we're on the subject have you ever considered legally changing your name and if so to what?

What is your favorite villain name from any video game / movie / book?

Top Bottom