• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #36: Ask Warrior of Light (Dawn) anything

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Ghost: Curses! Undone by my own knowledge.

Knowledge = power = weapon = penetration = pegging!

:lol:

Top 3 guys other than Ghost that you would have sex with on the forum.

Hmmmmm, you know, that's a tough question. Really, I'd do most of the forum's guys. If you're asking who comes to mind off the top of my head, well, really, it's the same list as the one for pegging: Tres, Shadycakes, Kevin, Masa, Aaron...hmm, and Joe and Carlos and Testy-bear...Oh, and Yop, but only if he keeps that sexy beard. :P

Also top 3 girls.

And another tough question. xD I'd also happily bang most of the forum's females...

Let's see, let's see, let's see....well, there's you, and Ami, ofc...and Mage, Cab, Sprites, Octo, and Tenny. And, of course, Fangu.

Damn, biatch, the wide-on!

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mso2krEGkJ1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mso2krEGkJ1qz4rgp.gif
    596.2 KB · Views: 6

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Pick two guys other than Ghost from the forum to have a threesome plus pegging with.

Same with the ladies.

Favorite 5 forum ships (not including yours) and why you like them.

Favorite pizza toppings.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Have you ever knelt by a cliff whilst holding a red crystal, waiting, nay, praying for a tornado to come and whisk you away to some land unknown? :awesome:

“What a horrible night to….have to wait for a random tornado to appear and spirit me away to parts unknown.”

Favourite Belmont?

Ooooh, that’s almost as hard as deciding who to sleep with. xD

That said, there is only one Trevor Belmont!

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Trevor_Belmont

Favourite songs from the Castlevania franchise?

Among them:

-Bloody Tears (gothic metal version) (several CV games)
-Vampire Killer, Wicked Child (CVI)
-Within These Castle Walls, the Silence of Daylight (CVII)
-Epitaph, Clockwork, Destiny (CVIII)
-Dance of Illusions, Marble Gallery, Nocture, The Tragic Prince (CV: SotN)
-Dark Palace of Waterfalls, Anti-Souls Mysteries Lab, Pagoda of the Misy Moon (CV:LoI)
-Abandoned Castle, Garibaldi Courtyard, Legendary Belmondo, Follower’s Darkness (third) (CV: CoD)
-Final Confrontation, The God Mask (CV: LoS)
-Heroic Dawning (:P), Ecclesia, Order of the Demon (CV: OoE)
-Gallery of the Labyrinth, Theme of Simon Belmont (CV:PoR)

More incoming, if I remember more that are notable to me.

Whip...or sword? :shifty:

Sword-whips? No? :/

I’d probably go with the sword, ‘cause, you know, fantasy medieval fiction fetish and all.

I know, I know, I’m going to hell for that. Xq

What got you into RPGS like Neverwinter and such?

Initially, my family got me into Neverwinter because it was supposed to be the online version of a table-top D&D RPG game we had going at the time. I was highly resistant to the idea, but gave in. Soon I found myself obsessed with the one thing about mmorpgs I’d originally hated – the interactions with the other players. I joined a guild and found while the game itself was only okay, playing with other gamers was absolutely fun!

I look forward to the day I get swept away in another mmorpg, because that was definitely some of the most fun I’ve ever had.

How pumped are you for glorious HD Warrior of Light in the new Dissidia? :awesome:

Remember your best orgasm and you'll have a tiny idea of how I feel. :monster:

If you had to pick a weapon from a video game to wield, what would it be and why?

Falchion. I don’t know why, but I’ve always been attached to that sword from FFVI. Hence, one of my better-known usernames: Daryl Falchion.

Alternatively, what weapon would you hate to be stuck with?

Aerith’s umbrella. Like, seriously, wtf, is she Rihanna or something?

In relation to creative writing, do you prefer to have an entire chapter/story mapped out in your head before you start writing it or do you prefer just having a conclusion that you're working towards or neither of the above and just fly by the seat of your pants?

I use to spend hours crafting every scene to perfection before diving in…and then realized that was WAY too constrictive. So, now I just think “how will this scene support my overall story arc?” and go with that. After all, I have found that my characters will surprise me at times and come up with the most ingenious stuff I wouldn’t have thought of beforehand!

What aspect of fiction writing do you find you enjoy the most? As in, do you really like writing out a profile for your characters with histories and quirks and whatnot so you have a really clear image of them in your head? Or writing dialogue or descriptive passages? The mighty, mighty craic of editing? :monster:

I can honestly say writing the scenes with the characters that are clever and witty. Although I’ve always enjoyed writing battle scenes, the most fun I’ve had is with having the characters bump heads and interact. It’s through these scenes that I discover more about what matters to them and what their destiny/fate will hold.

If you could choose any fictional universe to live in, what would it be and why?

I think I’d go to the FFIV universe and live in Troia. Aside from the fact that the place is GORGEOUS, the city/country is run by women! Women! I would have my sage-bitch-girls round up all the hawt young men around the country so I could keep them as my sex-slaves while I appear as a totally innocent queen to the outside world.

Wow, I really got into that. xD

Nickin' this question from Liccy, but what do you think about when you're looking up at the sky on those starry nights?

Starry, starry night, paint your palette blue and gray
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills, sketch the trees and daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colors on the snowy linen land

Now I understand, what you tried to say to me
And how you suffered for your sanity
And how you tried to set them free they would not listen
They did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now

Starry, starry night, flaming flowers that brightly blaze
Swirling clouds and violet haze
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue
Colors changing hue, morning fields of amber grain
Weathered faces lined in pain
Are soothed beneath the artists' loving hand

Now I understand, what you tried to say to me
And how you tried to set them free, they would not listen
They did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now

For they could not love you, but still your love was true
And when no hope was left inside on that starry, starry night
You took your life as lovers often do, but I could have told you Vincent
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you

Like the strangers that you've met
The ragged men in ragged clothes
The silver thorn of bloody rose
Like crushed and broken on the virgin snow

Now I think I know, what you tried to say to me
And how you tried to set them free, they would not listen

They're not listening still, perhaps they never will

[Vincent Van Gogh]

And now, we shall discuss the noble and most ancient art of the peg

...Wuzzat?....Wrong kind of wha?....You need what?...No clothes at all!?...Oh...oh my..
O_O

Don't hunt what you can't peg.

Nah, what's you're preferred pegging position? :monster:

The one that can do the most damage.

Do you have a specific dildo reserved for Ghost that you may or may not call "The Ghostbuster"?

It’s called “Ghostbreaker” and it looks like this:

Attachments

• pole_owns_truck.jpg
    pole_owns_truck.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
... Miranda's middle name should totally be Albrook.

How about Zozo? :lawl:

But seriously good names.

Thank ye kindly.

While we're on the subject have you ever considered legally changing your name and if so to what?

I already have: to my husband's name. If you mean my first name, not really. I rather like the name Dawn. It's simple, short, and sweet: JUST LIKE ME! xD

What is your favorite villain name from any video game / movie / book?

Magus counts, I assume? It's probably the allusion to magic, but I've always liked that name.

Oh, and Strahd (of Ravenloft books fame). Maybe it's the rhyming scheme (with Vlad), but that name totally suits a vampire villain, imo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strahd_von_Zarovich

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Pick two guys other than Ghost from the forum to have a threesome plus pegging with.

A threesome pegging? SANDWICH!

Tres > Me > Shady

I don't know why, but I think that would be fuckin' (lol) awesome.

Same with the ladies.

Mage > Me > Octo

That's just how the image came out in my head. xD

Favorite 5 forum ships (not including yours) and why you like them.

YouxAmi
YopxMage
CabxShady
CabxMage
Flex

Favorite pizza toppings.

Bacon. Tomatoes. Onions. Mushrooms. Chicken.

I suppose I can land you my standard question. If there were two of you, two Dawns, would you have sex with yourself?

Do you drink coffee? If so, can we be rad coffee buddies?

Favorite time of year? This can also be phrased as "favorite season"?

A threesome pegging? SANDWICH!

Tres > Me > Shady
Run-Meme.jpg

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I suppose I can land you my standard question. If there were two of you, two Dawns, would you have sex with yourself?

Well, I would, but then there would be screaming and catscratching and all that crazy shitz because of who would be on top and all...So, I don't imagine much would get done! lulz

Do you drink coffee? If so, can we be rad coffee buddies?

I absolutely do; kind of addicted to it now, tbh. I think coffee buddies would be <3.

Favorite time of year? This can also be phrased as "favorite season"?

Spring, 'cause you know, the snow melts but it's not so sweltering hot yet.

Sounds terrific OH HEY LOOK WHAT'S THAT

Attachments

• No_e7b9af_354985.jpg
    No_e7b9af_354985.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 7

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Oooh you're a coffee drinker!!! What way do you take your coffee/ favourite way to drink it?

Whats been the best birthday or Xmas present you've ever received?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm going to ask one question, but first let me draw to the attention that:

You wanna sex me up, but could you dominate me?

What makes Shami the best ship on TLS in your eyes?

...ok, that was two that I didn't expect my fingers to come out with. But that's just for starters. I'll be compiling a list mentally while I'm working today, so watch out. :awesome:

Ghost X

What do you think of answering embarrassing questions as penance for indulging in pegging-related questions?

Have you ever had explosive diarrhea? Did you make it to the toilet in time?

Do you brush your tongue on a regular basis?

Have you ever taken drugs of the illegal variety? If so, which ones? :awesome:.

Have you ever stolen something? If so, what, and why?

Have you ever rage quit a game? If so, and someone videotaped it, would it have been embarrassing for you if others saw it? :P.

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
Dawny Dawny Dawn~

What is your favorite color?
How's Neverwinter been?
Fire or Magic?
Warrior of Light or your husband? (How is Mr. Dawn doing btw? AND YOU TOO SINCE WE DON"T PLAY NEVERWINTER ANYMORE)
Why don't we play Neverwinter anymore? :C
Ummm.... I can't think of any more questions :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
You wanna sex me up, but could you dominate me?

Oh, baby, I'm gonna butter your bread!

big_evil_smile_by_bigevilsmileplz-d3iun8e.png

What makes Shami the best ship on TLS in your eyes?

OH HELL NO GIRL! That's me, a 2x4, and Ghost's ass. 4EVAR PEGGIN'!

But, uh, you guys are kinda like the quintessential couple. Like peanut-butter and jelly -- you're good sandwiched together. xD

...ok, that was two that I didn't expect my fingers to come out with. But that's just for starters. I'll be compiling a list mentally while I'm working today, so watch out. :awesome:

I'll be waiting.
rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Wait am I being bummed in this equation? Not that I mind off course but I'd like to know in advance so I can have a clear out :monster:

Are you..."bummed" about it? LOL

And yeah, no messy-bean-casserole-night beforehand, plzkthks. xD

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
What do you think of answering embarrassing questions as penance for indulging in pegging-related questions?

images

Have you ever had explosive diarrhea? Did you make it to the toilet in time?

Yes and yes.*

Do you brush your tongue on a regular basis?

How else am I to get the pubic hairs off it?

Have you ever taken drugs of the illegal variety? If so, which ones? :awesome:.

Have-you-seen-those-dragons.jpg

Also, no...actually, no. The drugs weren't illegal, but at the time I took them, they were (aka I drank booze -- and once smoked a cigar -- while underage). So, we're back to no.

Have you ever stolen something? If so, what, and why?

I stole your dignity, does that count? :P

Also, no, not really. I once walked out of a store carrying markers I had not paid for, but that was because I'm a serious spazz and tend to forget things*2. When my sister noticed, I ran back into the store and put them back. No one else noticed a thing.

Have you ever rage quit a game? If so, and someone videotaped it, would it have been embarrassing for you if others saw it? :P.

Nope, but I did do something embarrassing when I beat a boss -- I literally fell off my chair. That was Sephiroth from KHI, btw, which is a hard motherfucker to kill. My (at-the-time) room-mate had a good laugh at me! LOL

*I was eating when I read those questions for the first time, btw. xD

*2 I'm also a massive "stickie monster"...as in, I (without realizing it) steal those post-it notes ALL THE FUCKING TIME! xD

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
What is your favorite color?

Black - slimming and stylish...also, way easier to keep clean than white. xD

How's Neverwinter been?

Oh, m'dear, I wish I didn't have to say this: crappy, tbh. Mod 6 blows chunks; I'm waiting for Mod 7 to get back into the game. Hopefully it'll be a lot better by then.

Fire or Magic?

http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-mfzdh...862000000-2__96342.1411754572.500.659.jpg?c=2

Warrior of Light or your husband?

No threesome, I'm guessing? :/

Alright, alright, alright! XD My husband, but only because, you know, Warrior of Light will probably fucking FORGET me next cycle. That manwhore. :/

(How is Mr. Dawn doing btw? AND YOU TOO SINCE WE DON"T PLAY NEVERWINTER ANYMORE)

Mr. Dawn is doing well. He's not happy with this job and feels bad for me for all the crap we're dealing with, but he's a tough cookie. I love him to pieces!

Why don't we play Neverwinter anymore? :C

See above. The game kind sucks ass at the moment. I'll let you know when the new mod comes out and then we adventure together again. <3

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
If Octo represents Time in my perspective and you represent Creation/Life in mine, what do you think Mage would be? Your holy trinity is Overpowering and I wanna make something out of it.

Have you ever seen Lupin the 3rd?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
What is a secret about yourself that you've never told anyone else at all, ever?

I can't think of anything interesting or funny, sorry. Ghost beat you to the explosive diarrhoea story. xD

If you could pick a part in any film or play, if they did a remake or whatever, what would it be?

Eowyn of the "Lord of the Rings". She's totally fucking bad-ass.

If Octo represents Time in my perspective and you represent Creation/Life in mine, what do you think Mage would be? Your holy trinity is Overpowering and I wanna make something out of it.

Have you ever seen Lupin the 3rd?

I think Mage would be like a Fire Goddess. I can totally imagine her being wreathed in flames and in some sexy number. I wish I knew where I put that art book I bought a month ago at the con...it's exactly what I envision. If I find it, I will post the image up. :)

edit: Jesus, that didn't take long (the one on the left):

http://dawnmcteigue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/artbook-spread1.jpg

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Screw the sex questions. Dawn loves talking about that shit. I want to get into the depths of her soul and what makes her tick. And then... I want to break her.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Top Bottom