• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #4: Ask Amizon (Daenerys Targaryen) anything

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm very disappointed in your answer.

I'm giving you a chance to rectify this, which boy do you think is the best in bed? :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm very disappointed in your answer.

I'm giving you a chance to rectify this, which boy do you think is the best in bed? :awesome:
I imagine that Tres would be the best, he's oozing with confidence. :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
What key life influences have you had?
(idk, like watching Thundercats and realising that evil exists in the world and dedicating your life to fighting it, and gene splicing people with cats.... this is a silly example, please ignore.)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

If you won shit loads of money, what would you do? (ignore if this question has been asked, or change your answer to a Sunday style answer :monster: )

Would you date a person who smokes?

Is there something "extreme" That you'd like to do? - Doesn't have to be that extreme, just out of your normal life - bungee jumping, canoeing, walking up a big ol mountain, jumping off a cliff into the sea, scuba diving, surfing, horsie riding, skiing, snowboarding. Actually go for a top 3! :D

Do you tan?

Do you high heel it?

Do you like fizzy water?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
What key life influences have you had?
I've always wanted to be a mutant by watching X-Men. :monster:

But it did make me realise that everyone's different and that we shouldn't be prejudice. So at the time, I wanted to be an X-Man and smack Magneto into the ground as childish as it sounds.

Now moving onto real life influences, my mum's really had a big say in that. As much as I moan, I do love her. She's influenced my music taste by introducing me to all the good (and some bad!) stuff through the nineties and noughties. My dad has too though, since he's got me into a lot of TV shows and films over the years. And then there's my wonderful grandma, who's gotten me to eat things I thought I never would.

And of course, TLS has had a special role to play in this. Before TLS, before BFF, before I knew anyone of you (besides Marcus, he was with me what I'm about to mention), I had a bad experience with a forum named FFF. The place was overran with trolls and incompetent staff. And when it came down to me actually taking a stand against these pricks, staff decided to let go of myself and two of the best staff members there ever was. That was quite humiliating afterwards since the abuse I received was horrendous.

But that was three years ago. I didn't think I'd find another good community after that and I love it when I'm proven wrong when there's positives coming from that. I love how everyone's made me feel welcome here and honestly, I feel like I'm able to be a lot more open about myself ever since. So yes, TLS is the most recent influence and it's a place where I can be myself, rant, moan, laugh and live without feeling like I'm being judged.

Thank you very much, TLS. I love you all. <3

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In America with the pretty people as a more confident version of myself with all the networks/gaming companies seeking out my amazing writing. It's a work in progress, but then it's best to look forward than to look back.

If you won shit loads of money, what would you do? (ignore if this question has been asked, or change your answer to a Sunday style answer :monster: )
It's been answered, but I don't mind this one. :monster:

I'd give some to family, some to Gamerspective and put the rest in the bank. Oh, I'd also buy a house to feel like I'm secure. Not sure where, though. And perhaps incorporate money into making my writing come to life.

Would you date a person who smokes?
No. Smoking is a big turn-off, sorry.

Is there something "extreme" That you'd like to do? - Doesn't have to be that extreme, just out of your normal life - bungee jumping, canoeing, walking up a big ol mountain, jumping off a cliff into the sea, scuba diving, surfing, horsie riding, skiing, snowboarding. Actually go for a top 3! :D
Ok wow, I've actually done a few of the ones above already: reverse bungee jump, jumped off a ship into the sea after a bottle of champagne (I was 10, don't judge me!) and done an assault course that included Tarzaning into a net. So if we're going to do a top three, let's go for these:

- Snowboarding
- Climbing a mountain
- Jet skiing

Do you tan?
Yes, I tan amazingly well! I thank my distant Jewish relations. Give me a day in the sun abroad and I'll honestly look like I come from Turkey.

Do you high heel it?
Oh no, I can't. We don't go well together, trust me!

Do you like fizzy water?
I do! It's rare I have it though, the mood has to strike.

Cabaret

Donator
And of course, TLS has had a special role to play in this. Before TLS, before BFF, before I knew anyone of you (besides Marcus, he was with me what I'm about to mention), I had a bad experience with a forum named FFF. The place was overran with trolls and incompetent staff. And when it came down to me actually taking a stand against these pricks, staff decided to let go of myself and two of the best staff members there ever was. That was quite humiliating afterwards since the abuse I received was horrendous.

But that was three years ago. I didn't think I'd find another good community after that and I love it when I'm proven wrong when there's positives coming from that. I love how everyone's made me feel welcome here and honestly, I feel like I'm able to be a lot more open about myself ever since. So yes, TLS is the most recent influence and it's a place where I can be myself, rant, moan, laugh and live without feeling like I'm being judged.

Thank you very much, TLS. I love you all. <3

Oh so that's where the rest of ACF fucked off to. Love ya right back and glad you found here - glad I found here too. XD

Telcontar

Donator
Ami, Cab's trying to be as obvious as possible but I don't think you're getting it.

She wants to have sex with you.

Q: If you had your own FFVII-style limit break, how would it manifest itself and what would it be called?

Ami, Cab's trying to be as obvious as possible but I don't think you're getting it.

She wants to have sex with you.
landing+itsfunny.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Q: If you had your own FFVII-style limit break, how would it manifest itself and what would it be called?
Heavenly Devastation in the form of a double-edged sword. The sword would divide itself at the beginning, one goes to the sky and the other below. The character would focus and then open their eyes. Both sides would return to them and it would consist of numerous blows with the sides being separate ... until the final one, which sees both sides complete as a sword again.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So if you and Cab had sex who would be on top and what positions would you try? (I'll ask this again to Cab in her own question thread which hilariously is coming up after Ami's, coincidence? :awesome:)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
So if you and Cab had sex who would be on top and what positions would you try? (I'll ask this again to Cab in her own question thread which hilariously is coming up after Ami's, coincidence? :awesome:)
Carlie, I love you. You know I do. But no more sex questions, please.

You're going to see my hair down in September, whether I like it or not. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My work here is done then. :monster:

Have you gone up your attic after that one time you took Fangu and me on a video call?

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Have you gone up your attic after that one time you took Fangu and me on a video call?
No. And I don't know why. That was a crazy night, since Tony was heading over and I was giddy an' shit.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Have we already asked about haircut disasters? If not have you ever had one?

What about christmas/birthday gifts that you've had to be grateful for but really you're dying inside?

Can you remember your first kiss? What was it like?

We're you ever married at primary school? (yeah that was a thing once)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
What flavour doritos do you like?
Tangy cheese.

About this mustard thing.... what sauces do you like?
Tomato sauce, which I have on a lot of things. I also like mint sauce. I'm not a very big sauce person. :monster:

Have we already asked about haircut disasters? If not have you ever had one?
Not really, but I did have my hair cut a bit more shorter than usual once and I went to my dad's that weekend quite upset. I could still have a ponytail, but I didn't like it.

What about christmas/birthday gifts that you've had to be grateful for but really you're dying inside?
I got makeup once for Christmas. I was actually devastated, as I've never worn it besides once when I had it done for prom at the end of high school.

Can you remember your first kiss? What was it like?
It was with a boy named Lewis when I was 10. It was pretty soft and innocent.

Were you ever married at primary school? (yeah that was a thing once)
Fix'd. :monster:

I didn't really have friends in primary school because everyone thought I was too touchy feel-y. So it never happened. It's ironic because I'm almost the opposite with the touchy stuff.

Any game you've played that was very well received by others but you didn't like or just outright hated?
This is a tough one, but I'll have to say Final Fantasy XIII. At the time, I had friends going THIS IS AMAZING and YOU HAVE TO PLAY THIS. Now because it's an FF, of course I was going to get it. But I was disappointed. I'm not saying the game didn't have good points, but its linearity and lack of freedom really put me off. I was so relieved when I started hearing about how people didn't like it, felt like I was finally speaking sense!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Favourite type of bra? Padded/Tshirt/Triangle/Balconette* etc ?

Or should we burn these shackles of male oppression?!?!

*my personal favourite

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Novelty or saucy? I have to ask because I look great in lace French knickers (no, I'm not posting pictars Tres) but I love my Wonder Woman scuds. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Favourite type of bra? Padded/Tshirt/Triangle/Balconette* etc ?

Or should we burn these shackles of male oppression?!?!

*my personal favourite
Padded. Maybe we should fuck it and burn them. :awesome:

Novelty or saucy? I have to ask because I look great in lace French knickers (no, I'm not posting pictars Tres) but I love my Wonder Woman scuds. :awesome:
Novelty.

Top Bottom