• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #41: Ask Joe anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
In this forum tradition we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=1356]Joe[/member], who has elected to share the following information:

Ohayou~!

So as you probably already guessed, I'm Joe. I'm 24, from London England and I've been on this forum for over five years. On top of that I've been part of the extended community for something closer to eight years, being a part of the FCF community and ACF before that. Like many here, I've seen some shit :awesome:.

Yes. The first album I purchased was by Avril Lavigne. MOVING ON.

I currently live in Sheffield (though I see myself moving home in the near future) and am between jobs aside from some freelance writing which barely pays the bills. I previously lived in Canada for just shy of a year and enjoyed it a great deal. If I had it my way then this time next year I'd be living in a different country getting up to all sorts of shenanigans. I used to work in a Betting Office and before that a myriad of other unrelated places of employment. Career-wise I don't have any solid plans or goals, I just need/want enough money to get by so I can keep doing what I enjoy. As far as what I enjoy goes then gaming is an obvious answer. I love writing creatively but I also like challenging myself with more structured formats better suited to web publications. I've written for websites before, am doing so currently and probably will continue to do so until the internet implodes upon itself. I try to read as much as I can and settle for manga when I want to indulge on less words. Also anime anime anime. Yeah. Anime.

I'm the eldest son of two great (and divorced) parents and the older brother to a troubled 19-year old. My brother Louis has pretty severe depression though he's been a lot better off more recently which is a joy. We've always been polar opposites but now that we're both further from the side of adolescence we seem to get on a lot better. It probably has something to do with me being awesome but sources may tell you otherwise.

I've been in two long-term relationships, quite a few short-term ones and a smattering of one-night stands. My sexual orientation is something I've held under a magnifiying glass a few times during my lifespan and my ideas on the matter have certainly jumped around a bit. As far as I'm concerned I'm straight at this moment so that's what matters. Right now I'm single and grateful for the peace and privacy but could feel totally different tomorrow or ten minutes from now. I change my mind a lot. It could be that I DO have a mild case of BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) as a doctor suggested over a year ago but I'm more inclined to believe it's a grand case of indecisiveness. Either way it don't hurt so it ain't worth fixing :monster:

Since I'm finally doing this (THANKS CARLIE) go crazy with the questions. If you find something I'm not willing to answer then that'll earn you one hell of a commendation.

Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So what you're saying is...your mum is available?

Do you miss the "good ol' days", or do you prefer the present, given the obvious (personal development/advancement/discovery, experiences, etc)?

What's so great about that damn Anarchy tree? Shooting at the ground doesn't seem like much fun to me :/

If you were to design your own game, what kind of game would it be?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be right now?

Likewise, if you could spend a day with anyone, who would it be and what would you do with them?

Is there a song you listen to that can always lift your mood and make you feel happy, no matter what?

If you could've been born in any video game world, which world would it be? What world would fulfill you the most, and make you feel like you're home?

Is there any of your past relationships you wish would've lasted longer? Or do you like them all in how they turned out, and you know, no regrets?

Finally, where would we go to eat for lunch/dinner on our date in Venice? :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Tell me all aboot your fantasy Spacecraft. What is it called? Who are it's crew? What is it's mission?!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Kimble-san said:
So what you're saying is...your mum is available?
You'd have to scare away her Scottish boyfriend before that was true. Whatever gets you over to England, big guy. :monster:

Do you miss the "good ol' days", or do you prefer the present, given the obvious (personal development/advancement/discovery, experiences, etc)?
I probably wish I could go back to the good ol' days once in a while for the banter. Like, idk, every fortnight or so I could just go back and relive a day for the fun of it. I do miss all the banter but I'm probably more interested in what's to come.

What's so great about that damn Anarchy tree? Shooting at the ground doesn't seem like much fun to me :/
Well first up you can get up to 700% additional damage which is madness. If you've specc'd into the BFF a tiny bit then half of your missed shots ricochet back on enemies anyway at half damage (which is still 350% more damage than you'd deal without anarchy). However, the biggest thing for me is the additional voice lines. There are A LOT of additional lines that you only hear during Anarchy related actions and some of them are downright hilarious. Gaige gets more and more crazy as you build stacks and she repeatedly breaks the fourth wall as you approach 400 stacks. Honestly, it makes it all worth it.

If you were to design your own game, what kind of game would it be?
I mull over this every now and then and concluded that it would be an MMORPG of the fantasy variety. I'd take all of the best features of EVE Online (The freedom to do whatever you want, the endless customization, permanent destruction of items/property, greater variety of player-defined roles) and throw that in to a setting that involved clashing with swords, shield, bows, daggers & spears. It'd be merciless.

Flare-chan said:
If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be right now?
Ahh jeez that's tough. I like talking to everyone, especially new people. Right NOW it'd probably be Mamoru Hosoda and Satoko Okudera, the two people responsible for the Japanese film 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time'. This because I just watched it last night and loved it. I wish I could have seen it years ago so I could have spent the last decade recommending it to people. :monster:

Likewise, if you could spend a day with anyone, who would it be and what would you do with them?
Oh that's tricky. It'd probably be somebody from TLS as it's a lot harder to find you guys to hang out with in my day-to-day. I could go for a crazy night in Vegas with Omega where shenanigans would ensue. Flare, I'd jump about random European cities with you where we could survey teas and pastries and the like. I'd mention Carlie but I've already been drinking with that crazy lass. A night out with Lex would be an experience but I think we'd get up to too much trouble.
All of the above, I'm greedy. :monster:

Is there a song you listen to that can always lift your mood and make you feel happy, no matter what?

<3

If you could've been born in any video game world, which world would it be? What world would fulfill you the most, and make you feel like you're home?
As much as I'd love to mention a game which is an FF title, I can't in this case. I think I'd be equally happy if I was plopped into the worlds of FFXIV, FFXII or FFIX. XIV is home to a gorgeous world where I could make a home in Limsa Lominsa, honing my culinary skills whenever I wasn't out killing monsters by summoning Ifrit on them. XII could let me live in Bhujerba where I'd be totally ecstatic and would probably just open up a coffee shop in the clouds that I'd tend when I wasn't adventuring. If I was in the world of IX I'd hop about all over the place because there's so many locales I adore.

I'm really bad at picking just one answer. :awesome:

Is there any of your past relationships you wish would've lasted longer? Or do you like them all in how they turned out, and you know, no regrets?
I occasionally humour myself with my teen relationships that ended quickly because I was young and foolish, thinking 'what if they hadn't ended'. A lot of those people are close friends of mine now, though, and thinking about it we're ill-suited to each other. I like the way everything's turned out so far. I've had a lot of good experiences and I can no longer taste the bitter ones.

Finally, where would we go to eat for lunch/dinner on our date in Venice? :awesome:
Well it was going to be a surprise :awesome:. Considering I don't remember the names I'll just say we'd go eat breakfast out on the riverfront, something light for sure. I went to a lovely place that did crepes before so that would be a great idea for lunch after we've wandered around a while. Then, for dinner, we'd pick from all the classy-ass restaurants and find the one that did the best food, wine and gelato. After stuffing our faces we'd then proceed to regret eating as much as we did, as is tradition.

You free this weekend? :wacky:

Octo-sama said:
Tell me all aboot your fantasy Spacecraft. What is it called? Who are it's crew? What is it's mission?!
Over a year of asking people this question and you'd think at some point I would have thought about my own answer :huh:.

I'd probably call it 'The Cascade' because it's equal parts chaotic and beautiful. I'd take Omega and turn him into an AI to run my ship so that I can sit back and enjoy his dry humour while piloting the bird through space. Yop would handle all my mechanical and technical repairs, Cab would handle life-support and Lex would lead the boarding party. The boarding party would just be all the people Lex wants on his team. Carlie would probably manage the ship's guns while also tending the bar when we were out of combat. Yes the ship has a bar. It's right next to the mess hall that Flare is in charge of.

The role of the ship and crew would be bounty hunters. We'd find criminals with the highest bounties on their heads then go track them down. We'd live outside of most jurisdictions and dock at random planets when we needed fuel, supplies and entertainment.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Flare, I'd jump about random European cities with you where we could survey teas and pastries and the like.

This actually sounds like a ton of fun. I had no idea I was into surveying teas and pastries, but now that you mention it, I'd totally do it. :awesome:

Well it was going to be a surprise :awesome:. Considering I don't remember the names I'll just say we'd go eat breakfast out on the riverfront, something light for sure. I went to a lovely place that did crepes before so that would be a great idea for lunch after we've wandered around a while. Then, for dinner, we'd pick from all the classy-ass restaurants and find the one that did the best food, wine and gelato. After stuffing our faces we'd then proceed to regret eating as much as we did, as is tradition.

You free this weekend? :wacky:

Sounds like a plan! I can't wait to get fat with food. :awesome: Actually I am free this weekend, but you being across a continent and across an ocean might be a bit too far for a weekend getaway. :wacky:

By the way, have you ever been to Cafe Florian in Venice? I hear the hot chocolate there is one of a kind. <3

I'd probably call it 'The Cascade' because it's equal parts chaotic and beautiful. I'd take Omega and turn him into an AI to run my ship so that I can sit back and enjoy his dry humour while piloting the bird through space. Yop would handle all my mechanical and technical repairs, Cab would handle life-support and Lex would lead the boarding party. The boarding party would just be all the people Lex wants on his team. Carlie would probably manage the ship's guns while also tending the bar when we were out of combat. Yes the ship has a bar. It's right next to the mess hall that Flare is in charge of.

"YOU. HEY YOU. CLEAN OFF YOUR PLACEMAT BEFORE YOU PUT IT AWAY!" :awesome:

Oh right. More questions hmm.....

Do you have any pets, and if so, what are they? If not... What kind of pet would you like, if any?

Favorite FF summon?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Space aliens are invading! What's your plan to get rid of them before they kill us all?!

Would you rather ride a dragon or a hovercraft?

Trying to be creative here. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Dawnie said:
How'd you get to be so awesome?
I became awesome when I realised how interesting I wasn't.

Threesome -- you and who and who?
You mean after the one between You, Me and Shad? :wacky:
I'd have to choose Carlie (I couldn't get away with NOT inviting her to a TLS threesome, anyhow) and Howl. Two gorgeous ladies and I expect the chemistry would be delightful. :monster:

Flarey said:
Sounds like a plan! I can't wait to get fat with food. :awesome: Actually I am free this weekend, but you being across a continent and across an ocean might be a bit too far for a weekend getaway. :wacky:

By the way, have you ever been to Cafe Florian in Venice? I hear the hot chocolate there is one of a kind. <3
I have never been, but I also hear these same things. Again, this weekend? :awesome:

Do you have any pets, and if so, what are they? If not... What kind of pet would you like, if any?
I don't have any pets but I did have a dog for 13 years of my adolescence. Alfie was the most adorable Golden Retriever in the known universe. He was also very famous amongst my friends and family as being the best dog ever. :)

Favorite FF summon?
Without a doubt Bahamut. Most of his incarnations are pure badassery and even when he's not a summon he ends up being this titan of a thing. Excluding Bahamut (because most FF fans would say Bahamut, obvs) an easy runner-up is Alexander. He's usually the largest of all the summons and his design as some kind of fortress-mech hybrid really appeals to me. I've a very soft spot for Alexander.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Living somewhere doing something? ^_^

Really, I've no long-term plans that I expect to come to fruition. If we're talking about where I'd like to be in five years then I'd say living in another country and writing for a living. I've a number of places I'd like to go such as Japan, Germany, France and I don't really mind what I'd find myself writing. Honestly I'd be content if I was making enough money to keep myself afloat and doing something I didn't dislike.

Space aliens are invading! What's your plan to get rid of them before they kill us all?!
Enlist the help of the bravest of humanity, outfit everyone with mecha-robots and spearhead a suicide attack on the mothership.

Row! Row! Fight the power!

Would you rather ride a dragon or a hovercraft?
Dragon. Also it'd be great if it's Bahamut. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Hey Joe, whaddaya know?

^Dat be a film reference. Do you watch many films and if so, do you reference them in conversational ways that tend to go over people's heads? :awesome:

(five points if you can name the film)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yo homebro,

Do you have any regrets in your life ever and if so, would you change the outcome or did you learn too much from them?

If you could change any other event in your life, what and why?

Favourite type of cheese?

Ghost X

Do you often come about people rhyming your name in a greeting or whatever (eg: Mage's question)?

Do you have a natural disaster survival plan of any kind?

How often do you eat nuts and/or legumes?

What was the last inspiring thing you came across, and what did it inspire you to do?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Mage-san said:
Hey Joe, whaddaya know?
Hey Jane, how's the game? :neo:

(Love that film and I love Jude Law.)

Do you watch many films and if so, do you reference them in conversational ways that tend to go over people's heads? :awesome:
All. The. Time. I do it with songs, films & games as much as possible. Then I have to explain the reference afterwards because my friends are uncultured primitives.

Chan-chan said:
Do you have any regrets in your life ever and if so, would you change the outcome or did you learn too much from them?
I have a lot of regrets but I honestly wouldn't change a thing. There are certainly things that could have gone better for me and they'd be easy fixes (I could totally blitz my school exams) but I wouldn't want anything in my life to be different. My worst fear would be talking to a family member or friend about a great memory we share only for them to state that it never happened. I wouldn't want to change my history because it would inevitably change all the great things that have happened.

If you could change any other event in your life, what and why?
Seeing as I said I totally wouldn't I'll assume I can change something without consequence of any other event in my life being different. In which case I would never have stopped learning German and would have pursued arts more decidedly. There are a lot of things I'm just picking up the basics of now that I could have been doing ten years ago if I wasn't the laid-back fool I was.

Favourite type of cheese?
For cooking it's mozzarella. I put it in god damn everything I cook and can't help myself. I also love extra mature cheddar and will totally buy some just to eat with crusty bread plain. In fact I did it this weekend. :lol:

Ghost-kun said:
Do you often come about people rhyming your name in a greeting or whatever (eg: Mage's question)?
I get Mage's one A LOT. Numerous members of my family use that to greet me like my aunts and grandparents (it's either that or 'Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand?'). I used to get randomly rhymed words a lot in school next to my name but now not so much. It doesn't stop me turning around to address somebody when I hear words like 'No', 'Go', 'Woah'. -_-

Do you have a natural disaster survival plan of any kind?
Well the worst natural disaster we get over here is constant drizzle :awesome:. Seriously, though, I have absolutely no survival plan of any kind. There's a basement in my house I could seek shelter in from wind-related disasters and there's a kayak shop like two streets away if this place flooded (which it won't because Sheffield is on like a big hill and I'm half-way up it). I'm pretty damn proficient in kayaking so I think I'd get by :wacky:.

How often do you eat nuts and/or legumes?
I used to eat a lot of salted peanuts because my grandfather always keeps loads about the house. I sort of developed a taste for them quickly (YAY SALT) but I can never remember actively seeking them or purchasing them. I've got way more of a sweet tooth so my snack of choice is something with more sugar in it than anything else. I'm fond of cashews!

What was the last inspiring thing you came across, and what did it inspire you to do?
Rather unfortunately the last thing that inspired me was the death of Monty Oum. It tore me up because I've been following his stuff for years since Dead Fantasy and since he joined Rooster Teeth he'd been on all the podcasts I watched and behind the scenes stuff. He was a god damn inspiring man so when he passed February this year I kind of freaked out for a week and actually became a mess. I finally picked myself up and resolved to use it all as rocket fuel instead. I took up photography again, started applying for web-journalism positions and began learning a new language. Over the last few months I've lost steam a couple times and have had to reignite my motivation. What makes that easier was my decision, back in February, to get a tattoo after what happened. I'd always intended never to get a tattoo as I knew there was nothing I'd desire enough to get one. Threw that logic to the curb during my outrage and haven't looked back since. It's a constant reminder.

Good friggin' question. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Who's your favourite RWBY character and why? :megusta:
tumblr_mvls7elTIA1rf85dso1_250.gif
When she's not busy kicking ass she's busy being downright adorable. Torchwick scores a close second place, though.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
What's the most catastrophic thing you think could happen to the earth but still leave survivors on the planet that have a chance of getting the population back out of the danger zone?

If you could explore any planet in the solar system and learn every single thing about it, which planet would you pick?

Is there a 'favorite year' you've had in your life so far?

What animal is your favorite herbivore?

Favorite beverage?

Who is the most inspiring person you've ever met?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
What's the most catastrophic thing you think could happen to the earth but still leave survivors on the planet that have a chance of getting the population back out of the danger zone?
I've had these weird apocalyptic daydreams before about like strange diseases or illnesses that wipe out like 99% of the world's population. My mind seems to go these places where the survivors, although healthy, have to re-establish society and find ways of contacting the other clusters of survivors in other countries. Sometimes I add supernatural monsters to the mix to make things exciting. :awesome:

If you could explore any planet in the solar system and learn every single thing about it, which planet would you pick?
When I was a kid, Saturn was always my favourite planet. I guess I'd have to go mill around there!

Is there a 'favorite year' you've had in your life so far?
2012 was a great year for me. I had a relatively easy-going job, my social life really started coming into itself and I moved abroad. I think it was honestly the first time I started behaving like a young adult, as opposed to an adult or adolescent. Paved the way for a lot of awesome experiences.

What animal is your favorite herbivore?
Probably the Elephant. An utter beast of an animal that could wreck anything but just doesn't. I want to ride one.

Favorite beverage?
I drink more coffee than I do anything else. As far as alcohol goes I drink a lot of wine at home and a lot of beer when I'm out being a delinquent socialite.

Who is the most inspiring person you've ever met?
That's pretty tough. I have a handful of cosplay friends that are so dedicated to what they are creating that it puts me to shame. Creatively speaking, my friend Jenny is so damn hard-working when it comes to costumes and attention to detail she inspires me a great deal. Also I gotta say my father does a great job of inspiring me to be generous and selfless. He'd bend over backwards for anybody.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Blizzards / Thunderstorms / Fog, what's your favorite inclement weather?

Wine/ Liquor/ Beer?

As an Englishman, what do you think is the best and worst thing America has given to the world?

As an Englishman, what do you think is the best and worst thing England has given to the world?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
When, where and how?

How do you have your coffee?

A disaster is about to strike in the next 5 minutes and you have to crawl into a storm/safety shelter that someone...idk...built in your backyard the day before. It's the same size as your bedroom and you could potentially be in there for over a year. The shelter is only stocked with basic supplies like dried/canned food and a toilet that incinerates your waste. What would you bring with you? Remember, you've got FIVE minutes to choose, grab it, and get your butt into the shelter.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Jay-san said:
Blizzards / Thunderstorms / Fog, what's your favorite inclement weather?
Thunderstorms by far. I love the sound of rain and thunder and can sit by a window watching and listening for hours. I honestly wish these things happened more often.

Wine/ Liquor/ Beer?
All of the above? :wacky: If we're talking favourites then the only wine I drink is Red. I'm not particularly fussy but I really don't enjoy White or Rose so it's Red or nothing. My favourite liquor would be Disaronno, typically mixed with coke or something like that. I've had Disaronno with cranberry juice before and that was pretty nais. I'm not fussy when it comes to beer and will drink almost anything. :awesome:

As an Englishman, what do you think is the best and worst thing America has given to the world?
Americas developments and progress into space exploration is by far the greatest thing they've done for the world. They're not the only ones doing it but they've done the most and are the ones knocking on future's door asking "Can we come in yet?"

America has given the world a lot of war for no reason. Nothing really trumps that as far as bad things go.

As an Englishman, what do you think is the best and worst thing England has given to the world?
We gave most of the world back. I'd say that was pretty darn generous of us. :monster:

We also gave you One Direction. I don't know if there's enough apologising we can do for that.

Howl-sama said:
When, where and how?
Later, outside with a frying pan? I don't understand the question. Unless you mean the threesome between you, me and Carlie in which case whenever you're free. :awesome:

How do you have your coffee?
Strong and milky. Mostly I use a lot of coffee but not so much water. A few years ago I had a particularly watery coffee and it almost put me off the sweet life juice. Since then I've been making sure to include more milk.

A disaster is about to strike in the next 5 minutes and you have to crawl into a storm/safety shelter that someone...idk...built in your backyard the day before. It's the same size as your bedroom and you could potentially be in there for over a year. The shelter is only stocked with basic supplies like dried/canned food and a toilet that incinerates your waste. What would you bring with you? Remember, you've got FIVE minutes to choose, grab it, and get your butt into the shelter.
Pens, pencils, paper and as many books as I could manage. Assuming there's no way to charge an electronic device that'd be all I'd grab. If I could manage something else it'd be one of the many devices that I have laying about that store all my music. I think I'd go crazy inside of a year without my music.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Have you ever done
tumblr_milp9vdOY11qfd6pto1_500.gif

What is the most cringeworthy record you ever bought? Besides Avril Lavigne off course :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Joe said:
Since I'm finally doing this (THANKS CARLIE) go crazy with the questions.

You're welcome. :wacky:

Threesome -- you and who and who?
You mean after the one between You, Me and Shad? :wacky:
I'd have to choose Carlie (I couldn't get away with NOT inviting her to a TLS threesome, anyhow) and Howl. Two gorgeous ladies and I expect the chemistry would be delightful. :monster:

You would indeed not get away with not inviting me. Though you are aware that is just gonna end up with me and Howl ravishing each other and paying no attention to you right?

Ok questions time:

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated? :wacky:

So how did you lose your virginity and how old were you?

Have you ever given cunnilingus to a girl? If not are you open to it?

Most memorable one night stand.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
You would indeed not get away with not inviting me. Though you are aware that is just gonna end up with me and Howl ravishing each other and paying no attention to you right?

tumblr_lya04d6YWe1qjjsh6o1_400.jpg

You a card player at all? Blackjack, Poker, etc?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Doing this batch from my tablet so please excuse any formatting errors. :whistle:

Octo-san said:
Have you ever done this?
I try my best to avoid licking any animal, really. That gif just creeps me the hell out. /squick

What is the most cringeworthy record you ever bought? Besides Avril Lavigne off course :monster:
One of the first CDs I bought for my portable CD-player was Simple Plan's first album. It was in that same year that I regretted such a purchase. It seems it took me quite a while to cultivate any taste.

Carla said:
Exactly as planned.

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
You know, if I didn't love you I'd hate you so friggin' much. :catfight:

So how did you lose your virginity and how old were you?
It wasn't that bad of an experience now that I think about it (and compare it to the horror storys I've heard from friends). One time when I was 15 I had one of my old school buddies over who we'll call D while one of my best friends R (she still is now) was also over. They knew each other through mutual friends so we all hang out in my room playing games. D had to go home early in the evening and because we were in the middle of a mario kart match we didn't get up to see him out. A little while after a movie was on TV and R and I were just chatting like we usually did. We're sitting side-by-side on my bed and I look at her and suddenly we're making out. We spent the next like 2 hours fooling around until she had to go home (she lived one street over). That same week I had to housesit while my parents were out for the evening. I said I'd invite a friend over and my rents were okay with that so I asked her over. We're sat on my bed again and the sexual tension is just through the roof. Way after my brother went to bed we start making out again and before long clothes are flying off and we're doing it. To this day I still consider it one of my better sexual encounters and I praise my own foresight in acquiring protection before the event. During both encounters we didn't utter a word to each other and haven't spoken about it since. Still one of my closest friends. :)

Have you ever given cunnilingus to a girl? If not are you open to it?
I'd be a bit of a disgrace if I hadn't :O. Typically it's not something I do with somebody I've just met because of hygiene and the lark but I don't think I've been in a relationship since the age of 17 where this wasn't a regular part of foreplay. I'd even go as far as to say that strictly within my relationships this happens more often than full-blown sex.

Most memorable one night stand.
nightstand.jpg

:awesome:

Seriously though my most memorable one is one of the relatively recent ones. I believe I even told you about it because I was so bewildered. It was close to the beginning of this year and I'd been out in town with my usual group of boys. It was just a bit of a catch-up over bevs as opposed to an opportunity to 'get my freak on'. We were drinking in a pub in town most of the night til gone midnight where we headed home. It was friggin cold so I went to get a cab instead of walking and found myself next to two girls having a bit of an argument. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but got the jist that they were sisters and one wanted to pay to get a cab and the other wanted to walk. I was making idle chatter about waiting for our cabs to pull up when one of the sisters stormed off, the one that intended to walk home. After sister A started shouting at her to come back and so forth she turned to ME (A damn stranger) and asked if I could walk her sister home. Despite being freezing I was like "Yeah, no worries." And ran off after her. By this point I'm already regretting it because I'm chasing after a girl I don't know who is as drunk as I am. I definitely thought about just walking home but was little concerned about her walking home by herself so I caught up. She immediately guessed her sister told me to walk her home so she wasn't weirded out. She starts telling me her sister is just bullshitting cos she's gonna get the taxi to her bfs instead of home, meanwhile I'm still thinking I made an error agreeing to this. I remember the walk taking ages, like almost an hour. When we get to hers' she tells me to come in while we wait for her sister to get back. I'd already gotten to the point where I thought this girl was pretty cool (and pretty) on top of me being freezing so I put up minimal resistance. Within the next tweny minutes I'm sitting on her couch drinking wine and making out with her. Reason escapes me and we're in her room shortly after undressing and also still drinking. I can't remember if the sex was good or not but it was fun and we had a laugh about it the next morning. I know we introduced ourselves during the night but by the next day I was pulling a blank. I remember walking home (after figuring out where I was) in the morning feeling very surreal. It's not often one finds themselves getting busy with somebody they met at a taxi rank.

Also her sister never came home. :monster:

JT said:
You a card player at all? Blackjack, Poker, etc?
Texas hold'em is my game. Used to play it a lot with a group of friends for fun while I was doing my A levels. I sometimes play with another group from my old job for money. It's my favourite poker and the only thing I feel comfortable betting even a small amount on. I can play blackjack but I honestly find it kind of boring after the first fifteen minutes.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Since we're laying all sexual cards on the table, :monster:

How many partners have you had? One night stands vs relationships?

Also, you have fantastic stories. It's like watching/reading Skins. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom