• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #41: Ask Joe anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Since we're laying all sexual cards on the table,

Cards-007.jpg

:monster:

Joining in, ever have a threesome? :awesome:

Did you ever regret having sex with someone, for one reason or another?

Stupidest thing you've ever done? :wacky:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Chan-chan said:
How many partners have you had? One night stands vs relationships?
I think I've had 6 or 7 actual one-night stands in my early-adulthood (though I used to fool around with friends and stuff in my late teens) and I've had four relationships I'd consider actual relationships. Two of those have lasted 3ish years so pretty long-term.

Also, you have fantastic stories. It's like watching/reading Skins.
I actually got to audition for that show. Also I haven't done nearly enough drugs to have a Skins life.

Flarey said:
Joining in, ever have a threesome? :awesome:
Almost, but nope. There's still time right? :O

Did you ever regret having sex with someone, for one reason or another?
Not really. Sex is just sex, it's fun and inconsequential (aside from the obvious). The worst sex I've ever had is at least humorous in hindsight :wacky:.

Stupidest thing you've ever done? :wacky:
That's tricky because I can be pretty stupid. I once jumped out of my front door only to smack my head on the second doorframe (I have a porch), spin my body horizontal mid-air only to land spine-first on thd bottom end of the metal door frame. A slight concussion was a lucky getaway.:lol:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
So if you had to take 7 members from TLS with you into a draugr infested ruin in Skyrim, who would they be and whyyyy? :awesome:

What's your favorite location to be at in the world?

Evergreen trees or deciduous?

Do you think you'll get married someday?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So if you had to take 7 members from TLS with you into a draugr infested ruin in Skyrim, who would they be and whyyyy? :awesome:
7 people for one ruin? There won't be enough loot to go around! Let's see, I'd have to take Ami because she's played a lot of Skyrim and would probably know her way around. We wouldn't need a map! I'd need the Flare because your sense of adventure would play a key role in me not dying and I trust you not to steal the best loot. Dawn would also be with us as a stalwart bodyguard who probably wields the traditional sword and shield. I'd let Carlie and Lex scout ahead all sneaky-like so that they can disarm the traps and stuff. Jason would be guarding the entrance in-case any bandits appear. I'd trust his wits to outsmart any incoming brutes. Kimble would be positioned on a nearby hill with a bow and arrow to snipe anybody that messes with JT.

We'd divide the gold eight ways and probably end up with two gold each. :lol:

What's your favorite location to be at in the world?
Probably my bed while I'm unconscious :awesome:. I do love dreaming a lot. As far as being awake goes, I'll have to be boring and say London. There's so many places I love and it hurts being away. One of my fonder memories was on the roof of a residential building overlooking the Thames during sunset. Was pretty awesome.

Evergreen trees or deciduous?
Deciduous. I like it when the leaves fall. :whistle:

Do you think you'll get married someday?
Someday, sure. I've nothing against marriage and if I'd been with somebody I loved for a while I'd definitely be thinking about it. I'm in no rush, though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You know, if I didn't love you I'd hate you so friggin' much. :catfight:

You know I do it out of love. <3

Also her sister never came home. :monster:

Appropriate. :awesome: Was there interest in seeing each other again?

Kinkiest thing you've done in bed?

Pick two boys from the forum to have a threesome with.

Your favorite 5 forum ships that don't include you.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Appropriate. :awesome: Was there interest in seeing each other again?
Not really tbh. Personally idk if our personalities matched at all and the whole event was a product of circumstance and alcohol. Nothing but good, honest fun. :monster:

Kinkiest thing you've done in bed?
giphy.gif

Honestly, the kinky stuff only really happens in longer relationships (in my case) as you're always looking for new things to introduce. The biggest thing I've done that can be classed as kinky is the use of handcuffs and blindfolds. Both when I was wearing them and when she was it was a pretty damn exciting experience. I'd happily put myself in that position again in future but again it only really will come up with somebody I've already slept with.

Pick two boys from the forum to have a threesome with.
Probably Flint and Lex. They are both handsome motherfuckers and if I'm lucky they'll be too occupied with each other. :awesome: Plus if I film it then I could make a fortune selling it to all the shippers here.

There are forum ships that don't include me? :huh: Why doesn't anybody talk about them?

:wacky:

- Flex as I've previously mentioned. I find it hilarious and would love to actually see it happen.

- Idk if real relationships count but I think Force and Avec are wonderful. I liked running dungeons with both of them on FFXIV.

- Howlie (You and Howl, obv) is teeming with far too much sexual energy. Just get a room you two. :awesome:

- Yopgu. If it's not a ship then I'm making it one now. Yop and Fangu would make a fabulous married couple being all smart and drinking fine ale.

- DawnX. Because pegging. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

- Howlie (You and Howl, obv) is teeming with far too much sexual energy. Just get a room you two. :awesome:

You say that as if we haven't tried. :awesome: Btw I was thinking that same name for us.

Ok since somebody said I was being too tame:

How fast can you climax? How fast have you gotten a girl to climax?

Have you ever gotten a blowjob? If you had to pick a guy on the forum to give one to, who would that be and why?

If you had to give cunnilingus to a girl in the forum, who would that be and why?

Have you ever done anal?

Do you shave your private parts and anus?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
omsj.gif

I guess I did say I'd answer anything but damn. :O

How fast can you climax? How fast have you gotten a girl to climax?
I'm a guy so pretty damn fast if I want to. Of course the goal really isn't speed, typically. The question should really be how long can you last but that one is really situational too.

Have you ever gotten a blowjob? If you had to pick a guy on the forum to give one to, who would that be and why?
I'd have had a pretty terrible sex life if I hadn't had a blowjob :awesome:. Sometimes I even prefer it to sex, depending on the person.
That's pretty difficult seeing as I really wouldn't ever want a dick in my mouth, mine included. If I HAD to then it would be whoever had the smallest dick on the forum. Should we hold a survey to determine? :wacky:

If you had to give cunnilingus to a girl in the forum, who would that be and why?
Whoever wants it the most? Survey? :wacky:

Idk there are a lot of attractive ladies on the board and I'm acquainted with so very few of their private parts that it's impossible to say whose I'd like more.

Have you ever done anal?
Nope. I've very little interest in it and I think it'd only be something I ever did if I was with somebody that wanted to try it. I don't foresee that ever being a thing.

Do you shave your private parts and anus?
I vaguely remember answering this somewhere else recently. For the most part I let things be natural but when I'm expecting to bare all or if I'm in a relationship then things stay trimmed. In the relationship scenario I like to keep those kinds of things to the liking of the other person so it varies.

This took a turn...:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom