• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #5: Ask Cab anything

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
You're CV has obviously not been processed correctly by HR. I apologise for this and will look into the matter in due course.
Your*

bullshit.gif

Would you go A Team or James Bond?

(Oh yeah, hittin back with da questions! :P )
James Bond because I'm British. And a sexy Brit at that, too.

(Is the first time the interrogated has asked an interrogator a question in these threads?)

Snog: Ami - cos I reckon you know how to do it right (SPOILER) and kissing is the best part of any sexy times. It would have to be regular and involve snuggles too. :loveglomp:
I've been told I'm quite the demon when it gets to sexy times from ex's and one-timers, so you have been warned. :monster:

Back on topic:

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

I want you to name your A-Team immediately.

Do you have any scars?

Who's your current celebrity crush?

What drew you to TLS in the first place?

If you were killed, who could you rely on to solve your murder?

Related to the previous question, who do you think could kill you?

Would you make a good detective yourself?

Anything fun you would do as a ghost?

What would you call your autobiography and when can we pre-order it? :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Which standard (fantasy) RPG class are you?

What are your thoughts on transhumanism?

Would you ever take a job as an assassin?

Suppose you're plunked on a tropical island. This island has a small village of free people, and large groups of bandits/pirates. What do you do?

Would you/have you ever swipe something from an ancient tomb/crypt, either for zomg historical artifact or just to have a posh souvenir to use as a talking point at home?

If you were a superheroine, what would your name be?

Would you ever become a monster hunter?

Favorite Batman villain?

Sadly I think Shademp's too young for me :( But I think we could have a steamy affair
With that much steam, we won't even need to install a sauna in that mansion we will all live in. ;)

There should totally be a sitcom about Cab's harem. ...What would you call your own sitcom, starring you as the main character? :lol:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
If you could write and sing a song with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?

If you could change anything about your body, what would it be?

What's your clothing style like?

Who do you ship the most on TLS?

Dogs or cats?

Cabaret

Donator
James Bond because I'm British. And a sexy Brit at that, too.

I'd a chosen A Team, but then I'm into cartoon violence :D

(Is the first time the interrogated has asked an interrogator a question in these threads?)

idk.... what do you think?
:awesome:

I've been told I'm quite the demon when it gets to sexy times from ex's and one-timers, so you have been warned. :monster:

my knees are set atremblin' and my lips are a quiver, I'm ready when you are ;)

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
IDK - genuine memory loss due to PTSD
I had my first boyfriend at 18 and my first girlfriend at either 19 or 20, I'm not sure at what point we got together.

I want you to name your A-Team immediately.
Hannibal: Aaron - He's the man with the plan!
Face: Joe - I have an image of him that may not be accurate, but please no one burden me with the truth!
Murdock: Telcontar - cos he's the coolest :D
BA: Mage - Octo - everyone loves her, good with kids but I ain't gettin on no Skype sucka!
Amy: Carlie - cos she asks awkward questions!! ><

Do you have any scars?
Who doesn't? :monster:
  • Palm of my hand - snow, sledge, hedge
  • Eyebrow - motorbike, hedge
  • forehead - school yard hit at extreme velocity
  • Inside right leg - horse, cross country jump, skid, leg at bottom of a horse/jump pile up (messed up nerves there too, also have a motorbike exhaust burn there cos I couldn't feel it)
  • Side of foot - pitchfork
  • Inside thigh - bike handle bars
  • back of hand by thumb - A bug in Martinique
  • crook of elbow - cycling in London, junction, taxi, railings
  • Elbow - car crash, turned over a convertible
  • Top right arm, looks like a backwards 6 and got deep scar tissue there which makes me look like my arm is really muscly :lol: - Indonesia, horse training for a wild west stunt show, v disturbed mini horse-stallion and me had a disagreement, he "mounted" me, one hoof on my shoulder, the other on my elbow and bit down hard on my shoulder. To which all I could do was punch the fucker in the face to get him off until the horse team could push him off or he'dv killed me with his hooves if I'd have fallen.
    About 1 month later he died of a snake bite - justice!

Who's your current celebrity crush?
I don't think I have one. :( TBH I crush on attitude, not so much looks.

What drew you to TLS in the first place?
Aaron saying: Cab go to TLS.

If you were killed, who could you rely on to solve your murder?
My cat :monster: It wouldn't make a difference to me either way and would change nothing. Life goes on.

Related to the previous question, who do you think could kill you?
I try not to burn bridges as a personal policy of survival. But there is a prostitute who really had it in for me back when I wasn't as careful. I could take her though (and did ;) ), cos smack addict. I can't think of anyone else.

Would you make a good detective yourself?
No, not at all. But I'd make a pretty good criminal profiler and psychologist.

Anything fun you would do as a ghost?
Ohhh yeah! How cool are ghosties?! I'd got put the willies up capitalists and bankers to cause financial collapse and bring about the glorious revolution. :awesome:

What would you call your autobiography and when can we pre-order it? :monster:
:lol: idk I usually pick album names and song titles for story titles cos I'm lazy like that, so Back in Black or Shook me all night long - suggestions welcome guys! Also I think I need someone to write it cos I'm lazy XD

I know I've done some cool stuff here and there, but there are very big parts of my life ie most of it, that is just snooze worthy.

Which standard (fantasy) RPG class are you?
The class of awesome.

What are your thoughts on transhumanism?
I think we need to invest our resources into sorting the earth and how we can all live here happily before we start fucking around with our bodies. I'm not against it per se, but I just don't see it as a priority. Our bodies function just fine if we stop subjecting them to shitty environments and food.

Would you ever take a job as an assassin?
No. Can't see any job satisfaction in this and people should do their own dirty work.

Suppose you're plunked on a tropical island. This island has a small village of free people, and large groups of bandits/pirates. What do you do?
Go to the beach and chill for a bit. Have a cup of tea. Then start counselling the bandits/pirates to understand the root cause of their frustrations in their choice of lifestyle. Then build bridges with the free people so we could all come to a mutually beneficial living arrangement on the island. Then go scuba diving.

Would you/have you ever swipe something from an ancient tomb/crypt, either for zomg historical artifact or just to have a posh souvenir to use as a talking point at home?

I'm actually really against this - I love history and think that ancient shit should be studies and preserved where possible. I get really angry when people take flash photos of beautiful old art and general tourist abuse of gorgeous places (like anywhere in Rome). Also when they get shells from beaches, idk for sure, but I reckon the sea needs most of the shells, circle of life etc. I did break this in martinique though and took a small shell and a couple of sea urchin carcasses, but I'm not proud of this.

I do tend to pick up stones from places I visit - mostly volcanoes or if I see a cool one, but I never keep more than I can carry in my jewelry box.

If you were a superheroine, what would your name be?
Wonderbra :monster:

Would you ever become a monster hunter?

Nah live and let live :monster: I don't like earwigs too much, but that's no reason to kill them.

Favorite Batman villain?
ummmm The Riddler

With that much steam, we won't even need to install a sauna in that mansion we will all live in. ;)

:D You know it! Our windows will never need curtains :awesome:

There should totally be a sitcom about Cab's harem. ...What would you call your own sitcom, starring you as the main character? :lol:
Sink the pink ( :P yeah ok I'm listening to AC/DC atm. )

If you could write and sing a song with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
I have a hangover and thinking hurts.

If you could change anything about your body, what would it be?
My Boobs, I'd love to be a B cup

What's your clothing style like?
atm I'm all about skinny jeans and long sleeve t-shirts with short sleeve shirts over the top. I get very girly from time to time. On the farm, whatever's not muddy. I love randomly printed v neck t-shirts.

Who do you ship the most on TLS?
My head still hurts - explain to ship again?

Dogs or cats?
cats but I like both.

Cabaret

Donator
in that case I (wish for an occurrence of a relation)ship (between):
Carlie and Ami, cos I think they could make each other happy.
Yopy and Mage cos I think they get each other and that would be very sweet.
Nyarth.... Mr offender and someone fabulous who's independent, down to earth, strong and really opinionated to give him a run for his money. It would be cool to see him with someone that made him happy.

It'd be cool to see everyone with someone that made 'em happy. People don't do isolation well, we're built to hook up.

FYI My teenage niece told me a few moths ago that to ship is to wish for an incestuous, bestiality based or otherwise unacceptable relationships which is why I felt I needed clarification. Neologisms have a habit of changing meaning before they settle on a definition.

Someone to run the country: ummmm Aaron could probably do a decent job of it.

Life impacting epiphany:
Forgetting the past is dangerous and harmful to me, do everything to remember so you learn, progress and don't allow bad things to repeat.
My parents are people, not just parents, they are flawed and trying to make sense of life too.
After a shitty year employment wise, I realize I got the ability to do what I want employment wise and that I'll always be ok money wise cos I'm a survivor like that. So my own business will be fab next year :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Amy: Carlie - cos she asks awkward questions!! ><

Well someone has to. :wacky:

Speaking of awkward questions if you were to have a threesome with two girls from the forum who would they be? Same with boys. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Who would you invite to your house for dinner?

What's your view on loom bands?

How come your sleep cycle is crazy?

Your favourite beer?

Your favourite wine?

You get the chance to be immortal, but you can also make someone else live forever as well. Who would you choose?

Long or short hair?

Favourite perfume?

A gang of martial artists has challenged you to a duel. You get to choose twelve dependable people of your choice. So, who ya gonna call?

You get the chance to go on a trip of self-discovery around the world. Where do you go?

It's the Grammy's. You get to sing a ballad for a live audience, what song is it?

Even though we know everyone has regrets, how on earth are you so happy-go-lucky?

Speaking of songs, are there any that get you crying?

Related to the previous question, any that get you hyper?

If you could live anywhere, where would that be?

You learn some potentially life-changing information, such as corruption in the government or a friend's partner is living a double life as a bigamist. Do you expose that truth, or do you blackmail them for your own benefit?

What's the trick to your looking younger than you are?

What would be the song to your first dance at your wedding reception?

If you received superpowers and decided to use them for good as a hero/vigilante, what would the powers be and what name would you go by?

Now same question as above, but the evil route. :awesome:

Picture this scenario: there's a zombie apocalypse happening right now. The warnings were there all over the news. The power's gone everywhere, zombies are spreading their almost unstoppable wrath and the whole system has collapsed. What's your plan of action? More importantly, you need a weapon to fend off any zombies that want a chop out of your Cabalicious arse. Who do you seek out? Would the circumstances change your decisions? Run us through your state of mind.

Someone's made a time machine. By some form of coincidence, you've stumbled across it and set a destination (time and location). Where do you go?

What's your favourite genre for e.g. books, films, etc?

Speaking of that, you get to star in a film/TV show opposite your favourite actor/actress. Who is that?

How on earth did you meet Aaron? He seems to get around. :monster:

Are you still alive after all my questions? ;)

Telcontar

Donator
If you were a teacher struggling to make ends meet, and suddenly you find out that you have cancer, would you start manufacturing and selling meth to pay for treatment?

Cabaret

Donator
Well someone has to. :wacky:
:P
Speaking of awkward questions if you were to have a threesome with two girls from the forum who would they be? Same with boys. :awesome:

Dawn and Mage
Ryu and Aaron

I got my reasons.

Who would you invite to your house for dinner?
:lol: ask my Mum, I have a habit of picking up waifs and strays and bringing them home for dinner, so you'd all be welcome :monster: I think when Freybs is older though, it'd be cool to have to Octo family over, the farm is a cool place for kids and it'd be fun to take her horsey riding, sheep feeding and egg collecting.

What's your view on loom bands?
Friendship bracelets were a better craze. This craze isn't so good for the environment :(

How come your sleep cycle is crazy?

Cos I'm bipolar :monster:

I try to control it but made no effort on the last manic phase. People think manic phases are fun, to a point they are, but when you can't sleep and your brain is spinning too fast out of control, the fun turns into a bit of a living hell.

Your favourite beer?
I've never really drank beer, never liked the taste and it's always made me feel ill (gluten allergy).

My favourite cider is Stella Artois Cidre, I like Merry down too.

Your favourite wine?
French, Italian and New Zealand wines, sometimes South African wine too.
Red - Cab Sav & Merlot
White & Rose - Pinot Gigo, fruitier lighter ones (chardonnay's a bit too dry for me)

You get the chance to be immortal, but you can also make someone else live forever as well. Who would you choose?
Shit - good question.
If she agreed probably my Mum, she's a nurse and does a lot of good. And she's very independent and adventurous, so she'd do her own thing as would I and we'd meet up every now and again to have a laugh. That's probably the only way I could see us getting through eternity in one piece.

If she didn't agree - cos immortal is one hell of a curse man! I'd choose my first girlfriend. It would be the worst thing for me and be just devastation and pain, but there would be plenty of time for the good too, and when it was good,my heart sang.
(aww I'm sad now thinking bout her. :( )

Long or short hair?
atm long for me and short for men and I tend to prefer women with short hair, but that just gets my attention and is totally skin deep.

Favourite perfume?
Favourite oils - Mallow - I literally have a small orgasm when I wear that. (small white flower, in bushes and hedges in warm climates.)
I'm wearing honeysuckle oil atm cos that's my fav flower smell (when I was a kid my horse used to drag me through a honey suckle bush daily)

Commercial perfumes - Womaninity (atm my tastes change year to year)

Even though we know everyone has regrets, how on earth are you so happy-go-lucky?

Partly bipolar, partly knowing that bad shit happens to people and you got no say in it, you can either choose to let it rule your life or process it, understand yourself and do roll the dice, let the dominoes fall.

Speaking of songs, are there any that get you crying?

Poison - every rose has it's thorn. - it's dumb and I don't even know why, but if I'm listening to that, run!!

Too many to mention! Any soul or happy/expressive blues, Fat Boy Slim, ah tbh there really is too many to mention! I love music and get dancy a lot! XD

If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
under the sea, but not forever... you did say anywhere, and I really like scuba diving, it's a cool world there.

Ok I'm done, I bought 2 roses and 2 lobellias that need planting so I'm gonna go get digging and chase some butterflies :excited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Can you elaborate on these reasons? :awesome:

Dawn/Cab/Mage that threesome would be amazing. I have a new OT3 to ship now.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I ship Mage and Yop too :monster:

I just heard the ice cream van - playing the tune from the The Third Man - anyway, what is your first choice at an ice cream van? Do you go for the classic 99? Or an orange frutie? What about a lager and lime lolly?

Cabaret

Donator
A gang of martial artists has challenged you to a duel. You get to choose twelve dependable people of your choice. So, who ya gonna call?

The English football team and that tennis bloke. one way or the other I'm getting sport off the telly.

You get the chance to go on a trip of self-discovery around the world. Where do you go?

Self discovery? idk, I'd give America a go - go horse riding across some of the awesome landscapes they have.

It's the Grammy's. You get to sing a ballad for a live audience, what song is it?
um, let's go with 'son of a preacher man'

I'd like to do 'another piece of my heart', but sadly that's just out of my range :(

Gonna narrow this down to one song.

You learn some potentially life-changing information, such as corruption in the government or a friend's partner is living a double life as a bigamist. Do you expose that truth, or do you blackmail them for your own benefit?

I probably wouldn't do anything tbh, I'm a bit lazy like that :lol:

What's the trick to your looking younger than you are?

Combination of a few things, but mostly luck I reckon. I think it helps to be totally immature :monster:

What would be the song to your first dance at your wedding reception?
Candyman by Cristina A. And everyone would have to jive :awesome:

If you received superpowers and decided to use them for good as a hero/vigilante, what would the powers be and what name would you go by?

Happy daize
and I'd have the power to remove bullshit and get people to see the bigger picture then prioritize what's really important. That way I wouldn't have to do much. :lol:

Now same question as above, but the evil route. :awesome:

Same answer, I got no control over what the people will do :monster:

Someone's made a time machine. By some form of coincidence, you've stumbled across it and set a destination (time and location). Where do you go?

Probably not the past cos it sorta sucks for women back there, plus I couldn't stand by and watch injustices. I guess I'd go to about 200 years into the future and have a look about, probably in London, then take a trip to Shenzhen and Jakarta, see what changed.

What's your favourite genre for e.g. books, films, etc?
Sci-fi, but it's very hard to find good sci-fi imo.
I love history books.

Speaking of that, you get to star in a film/TV show opposite your favourite actor/actress. Who is that?
I don't know! Supernatural

How on earth did you meet Aaron? He seems to get around. :monster:

Oh it was a long time ago, in London. I couldn't get any work as a teacher so had to take this job in a cocktail bar, waitressing. Aaron was on holiday there and he picked me up, but he's kinda intense in person tbh, he shook me up too, but we got over that and he really turned me around. I got back on my feet and went through good times, had the world at my feet. Then Aaron started all this shit up, saying things like 'don't you want me baby?' And that he could put me right back to where I came from. His holiday came to an end and we parted on bad terms sadly. But then years later I got back in touch with him and gave him the answer he was looking for all those years ago, which was of course yes, see I'd realized that while it had been a tainted love, I'd been love's fool tbh. But it was too late, he just walked on by.

This is why things are sometimes frosty between us.

Sorry Aaron but the truth had to come out sooner or later.

Are you still alive after all my questions? ;)

No you cow you deaded me!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
So you don't want me, baby?

What kind of fiction do you read?

Do you speak any languages other than English?

Speaking of that, what other ties do you have in your blood (Spanish, French, etc)?

You get the chance to commit one crime without any consequences. Which will it be? :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Oh it was a long time ago, in London. I couldn't get any work as a teacher so had to take this job in a cocktail bar, waitressing. Aaron was on holiday there and he picked me up, but he's kinda intense in person tbh, he shook me up too, but we got over that and he really turned me around. I got back on my feet and went through good times, had the world at my feet. Then Aaron started all this shit up, saying things like 'don't you want me baby?' And that he could put me right back to where I came from. His holiday came to an end and we parted on bad terms sadly. But then years later I got back in touch with him and gave him the answer he was looking for all those years ago, which was of course yes, see I'd realized that while it had been a tainted love, I'd been love's fool tbh. But it was too late, he just walked on by.

This is why things are sometimes frosty between us.

Sorry Aaron but the truth had to come out sooner or later.

Best. Answer. Ever.

Cabaret

Donator
So you don't want me, baby?

Don't you want me? Oh. :(

What kind of fiction do you read?
I don't. Not really. I read fan fiction every now and again, not much though. I love Road Dahl books and short stories, but I read them all and the fucker died so there are no more. :(

Do you speak any languages other than English?
Welsh
French
German
Italian
Mandarin
Indonesian

But if you don''t use it, you lose it. So Most of these languages are now dormant in my mind, they get activated again when I hear it a lot, but I wouldn't really say I have any proficiency in them, apart from Welsh of course.

Speaking of that, what other ties do you have in your blood (Spanish, French, etc)?
Mother's family is Northern Irish
Dad's family Scottish & English
I'm British :monster:

You get the chance to commit one crime without any consequences. Which will it be? :awesome:
Probably rob a bank or something, it'd be cool to have some money I guess.

I just heard the ice cream van - playing the tune from the The Third Man - anyway, what is your first choice at an ice cream van? Do you go for the classic 99? Or an orange frutie? What about a lager and lime lolly?

probably an orange fruitie, I don't like chocolate so that cuts out a lot of ice cream.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Weird one this, but if I was going to dye my hair an unusual colour, what would you advise? :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
What would be your ultimate revenge plan against a cheating ex?

If you could fly (not on a plane, as in YOU flying), where would you go?

You mentioned fanfiction. Which ones do you read?

Are you on FanFiction.Net?

If you're back in the past and got the chance to change one thing, what would it be?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I think might just do that. Life is too short to not have pink hair. Although it will be a pain in the arse to prelighten....

Cabaret

Donator
What would be your ultimate revenge plan against a cheating ex?
tbh I am the one who cheats. So I guess I'd understand. I try not to, but in the past i have.

If your question is how do I break a loved one, easy peasy - but that would be tellin. ;)

Ok I'll stop messin - I'd sew a prawn into their jacket/coat.

If you could fly (not on a plane, as in YOU flying), where would you go?

Up round the mountains, then race through a forest dodging trees for the adrenaline.

You mentioned fanfiction. Which ones do you read?
Turk fan fiction, I used to read A Team fan fiction long time ago, Gorillaz fan fiction, idk, depends what I'm into when the fancy takes me. I read a very disturbing Rancid fanfiction and a pretty good one. But the disturbing one put me off it.

Are you on FanFiction.Net?
I certainly used to be - uploaded some stories too, but I don't remember under what name, possibly Kabaret idk.

If you're back in the past and got the chance to change one thing, what would it be?

The Conservatives privatizing British industries.

I agree that the coal mines should have been closed, tough as it was. But Britain should have kept the industries government run.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Do you have a favourite gemstone?

Gold or Silver?

Cabaret

Donator
I think might just do that. Life is too short to not have pink hair. Although it will be a pain in the arse to prelighten....

Nah just get Be Blond (or B blond) from boots, it's just peroxide. whack it in, bung a load of conditioner in it and leave it blond for a week ish then go pink. Or if it's not dyed atm you could try some blond shampoo and conditioner, lighten it up in stages until you get a colour that'll take the pink.

(Never dye your hair green, it'll always end in tears. It's one colour I've never gone.)

Pink is a fab colour though :D

Top Bottom