• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #5: Ask Cab anything

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
If you conquered the world and became the Empress, what would be your first command?

What animal would you fancy being?

You mentioned Supernatural - angel or demon?

You're planning a bank heist, who from TLS assists you?

If you turned into a giant, what would you do?

If you got a hold of Cupid's bow and arrows, who would you shoot?

Cabaret

Donator
If you're going pink Octo you could also get a mohawk:

4425_190669285343_5268780_n.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Nah just get Be Blond (or B blond) from boots, it's just peroxide. whack it in, bung a load of conditioner in it and leave it blond for a week ish then go pink. Or if it's not dyed atm you could try some blond shampoo and conditioner, lighten it up in stages until you get a colour that'll take the pink.

I'll probably go orange first, assuming it doesn't all fall out. :monster:

(Never dye your hair green, it'll always end in tears. It's one colour I've never gone.)
I went a sort of seaweed colour once - I tried to put blue (that goopy dye you get in goth shops) over dark brown - no prelightening :lol:

@Mohawk, you look awesome, but you have the bone structure to carry it off.

If you we're forming a new band - and you could have anyone in it on any instrument (either existing musicians or just people you know) what would be your line-up and what would the band name be?

Who would play you in a film of your life? (can't believe I haven't asked this already!)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Can we hear your singing?

Cabaret

Donator
Do you have a favourite gemstone?

Gold or Silver?

Silver and I used to really like clear quartz and amethyst is of course always pretty, but any pretty ones are good with me (I don't believe they have significance - cos seriously, who decided purple was all about sleep? Was this tested? But appreciate beauty.)

If you conquered the world and became the Empress, what would be your first command?
Everyone has to get a garden or window box and grow something they like to eat and something beautiful.

What animal would you fancy being?
A cat without a doubt.

You mentioned Supernatural - angel or demon?
demons have more fun :)

You're planning a bank heist, who from TLS assists you?
Telconter - boy's got skills
Fangu - For techno wizardry
These two are more trustworthy than the rest of you, 3 way split. :monster:

If you turned into a giant, what would you do?
If I couldn't turn back I'd kill myself.

If you got a hold of Cupid's bow and arrows, who would you shoot?
I'd find a gorgeous woman who is sensitive, soft n snuggley, has a mad sense of humour and isn't afraid to try new things, quick witted and very passionate. Then shoot her and Shademp. They start exchanging one liner jokes, then some basic info about each other, he'd not see what was happening and the sparks glowing on the embers. So I'd have to smack him and tell him: Go find a cool place in town, go knock on her door and tell her you found a cool place and that it'd be nice to check it out together. Then go out and talk, be yourself. sparks would fly and they'd be chattin all night. As he walks her home, he'd want not to leave, but our Shademp is a gentleman so tells her straight up that there's nothing more he'd like to do than take her home tonight, but instead, he's gonna wait and take her on another date, she's smitten, he calls her the next day, they talk for hours, he has a huge phone bill etc etc etc We all go to their wedding and embarrass him at the reception! XD But he forgives us cos he's cool like that and knows that there can be a billion drunken antics going on, but all he cares about is how joy and peace lifts throughout his body when he see's her smile and the rest of the world just melts away to insignificance.

Wash rinse repeat for Aaron, Yopy, Reg, Ami and Mage. Eh and anyone else who wants. I think we all have the potential to loe and snuggle, we just lack the appropriate means of communication.

I'll probably go orange first, assuming it doesn't all fall out. :monster:
I'd stay away from orange - different color to pink - go for broke or not at all.

I went a sort of seaweed colour once - I tried to put blue (that goopy dye you get in goth shops) over dark brown - no prelightening :lol:
That goopy dye is great, it's the one I used in the photo I posted, but you have to pre-lighten, or.... yeah.... seaweed.

@Mohawk, you look awesome, but you have the bone structure to carry it off.

Cheers :D But I think I'da carried it off better a few stone lighter ;)

If you we're forming a new band - and you could have anyone in it on any instrument (either existing musicians or just people you know) what would be your line-up and what would the band name be?

Ohhhhh! If it were a famous person band;
vocals: Janis Joplin
Guitar: Howlin' Wolf
Rhythm guitar: Izzy stradlin
Beats and sounds: Mountain of Love
Bass: Matt Freeman
Drums: My mate Foxx from Swansea.
Harp and backing vocals: Me

Name: The mud rollers

Friends band:
Vocals: Sue Bonnington (UK)
Guitar: Adrian Adeoetomo (Indonesia)
Guitar: Salva (Italy)
Bass: Ade (Indonesia)
Drums: Foxx (UK)
Beat boxing, producing and arrangements: Benjamin (UK)
Harp and backing vocals: Me

Name: Paying the dues

idk about names, I just randomly plucked them out my arse :D

tbh these bands wouldn't work, too many egos, too much input, too many conflicts of interest. My ideal band is my Italian band called Gigolos Finish First we had a few line ups but all I need is Salva, he's a good friend and a good guitarist. And if I can get Sue in on this, we'd be making songs tomorrow, cos internet and recording is easy. But I'm not a good enough singer to go main stage 24/7.

I tend to pick friends over musical ability. I can play with anyone, but it's only fun with friends. A lot of Gigolos stuff is not great to share cos my singer needed a lot more work to stay in tune. But fuck, it was so much fun singing with her and having fun with her that a lil out of tune didn't really matter :D

Who would play you in a film of your life? (can't believe I haven't asked this already!)

Someone amazing - idk, I'm not good with noticing actors and taking names. As long as it wasn't Jodie Foster or Nicole Kidman we'd be good.
Anyone who knows actors got any suggestions on this?

Can we hear your singing?

Sure, I got a thread in creativity with a link to my sound cloud: https://soundcloud.com/cabcabaret
I sing on The Memphis Company and Turn Me Away. I'll upload more next week and put it in that thread in creativity.
Those are songs I wrote too. The Memphis company is about the explosion of recording studios and producers who made a lot of money out of music while screwing over the artists and the music.
Turn me away is about believing you're so bad a person in life that you'll get turned away by religion and other things that comfort people in death, which is coming regardless. It's one of my fav songs :D

(Backing vocals on those two tracks are done by my friend who has some difficulty staying in tune :lol: Salva is the guitarist there)

Louie Louie has got Adrian Adeoetomo on guitar and vocals, that was my band vicious johnson covering the Iggy version of Louie Louie.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I turn up at your front door late at night, it's rainy as fuck, I'm spattered in blood that isn't mine and carrying a heavily stained rounders bat. Where do we go from here? :awesome:

Cabaret

Donator
I turn up at your front door late at night, it's rainy as fuck, I'm spattered in blood that isn't mine and carrying a heavily stained rounders bat. Where do we go from here? :awesome:

Like any good Brit - cuppa tea.
Then we'd have to deal with the wet cats who've just run in the house. Then we'd have to slaughter a lamb, just in case our clean up wasn't perfect and we were asked why there's blood on your clothes. We'd have to catch the fucker first, but at least we'd have lamb chops for tea from all of this. :monster:

But how can she tell it's not your blood just by looking? :P
Cos that's a lot of blood and no cuts on Mage.

Would you rather sucker punch an old lady or drop kick a 5 year old?

Kids bounce, the 5 yr old is getting it :awesome:

BTW I know I've skipped questions, this is due to laziness and/or an inability to think of something witty to say. If you really want me to answer a skipped question, pls just point it out to me :monster:

reasons for 3some choices.

If you've had a 3some you'll know that personality dynamics are important. You need the right balance between active and passive participants as well as an ability to have a mutual understanding of focal points, limitations and climaxing.
My choices are based on how I understand the personalities involved.
TL;DR: 3somes are tricky to get right

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Cab said:
I'd stay away from orange - different color to pink - go for broke or not at all.

Nooo :lol: I meant unintentionally orange. I'm gonna fucking do it, I've bought the bleach and everything. I need to decide what pink shade first.... and get hideously drunk....

Cabaret

Donator
Related to the previous question, any that get you hyper?

Yeah, stuff like 'dat :monster:
(btw this has taken me forever as each song has had to be danced to! :awesome: )

What would be the song to your first dance at your wedding reception?

Did I answer this? Today it's B52's Love Shack - top tune!

Now same question as above, but the evil route. :awesome:
I'd make everyone sing musical style and bear their feeling to the world straight up so we'd all know where we stand and get a song and dance while we're at it.
Name: The jazz hand kid

Picture this scenario: there's a zombie apocalypse happening right now. The warnings were there all over the news. The power's gone everywhere, zombies are spreading their almost unstoppable wrath and the whole system has collapsed. What's your plan of action? More importantly, you need a weapon to fend off any zombies that want a chop out of your Cabalicious arse. Who do you seek out? Would the circumstances change your decisions? Run us through your state of mind.

Shaun of the Dead has provided a manual for this occurrence :P

I'd call my Dad and get him over to the farm stat. He'd get his rifle and shoot 'em if they came. I'd rig the elecric fencing up round a parameter as best I could. It wouldn't stop them, but we'd hear them coming. We'd be able to live quite self sufficiently for quite some time until the army came in and cleared things up.

My weapon of choice is the strimmer, it's got blades and a harness as well as a long reach. But we got chain saws here too, which would be useful.

Sadly the chihuahua would have to be put down as he's just too damn noisy, but the cats would be good early warning indications of zombie activity and would be checked every morning for bites. We'd have to split the flock of sheep and keep half indoors and uncontaminated, the others outdoors for appearance of quiet life and no one being home. We could fish at the bottom of the farm where there's a river and we'd join up with Dafydd on the other side of the river who has cows as well as Rhodri opposite us who has cows and sheep. Between the 3 farms we'd have the place locked down, but we'd have to shoot anyone coming up from the village in the valley below. In a zombie apocalypse, you get to live if you're useful. We'd use the horses as transport (and later meat) for when the fuel runs out and if the zombies got wind of us, fighting.

But essentially the plan would be to keep our heads down and out last the zombies.

Basically, if this happens, I'll be fine so you can stop worrying bout me :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
What turns you on?

Tits or arse?

Favourite hair colour?

I want your best home cooked meal, what do you make me? :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
What turns you on?
Confident, dominant people.

Tits or arse?
Tits pfft, they're boobs, breasts, boobies or hump, ma hump ma lovely lady lumps, but tits? That does them a disservice and excludes large breasticles.

I'm all about da boobies, waist, neck, love squeezing bums and generally kissing everywhere!

Ma humps, ma humps, may lovely lady lumps, check it out...

Favourite hair colour?
Ummm blond for summer, red for winter.

I want your best home cooked meal, what do you make me? :monster:

I don't do desserts cos they've never been necessary :monster:

Whatever you like really, I'm a pretty good cook as long as it doesn't involve pastry or faffy shit like that. I do a mean cottage pie with fresh herbs, but that's a bit heavy for summer. Soooo anti-pasti oh no I got it, I (British) Mexican food very well :D idk tell me what food you like?! I suppose my best meal is actually Xmas dinner as I'm always the one that ends up cooking it and I was vegetarian for half my life so do excellent veggie side dishes! Or English breakfast, I make amazing soup too, but not as good as my Mum does.

TBH though I don't enjoy cooking so we'd either get take out or have corn crackers or oat cakes, ham and goats cheese with watercress and tomatoes and olives and gerkins - this and lots of lettuce soup due to a party miscalculation is what I'm currently living on.

Top Bottom