• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #9: Ask Mage anything

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Your thoughts here are excellent, particularly the bolded.

Do you music? Art?

What are the odds of some other member of an internet forum getting their name marked on your rear (and a very fine one it is, too)?

Favorite fruit? Vegetable? (you can use any criteria here, including things that have nothing to do with eating them)

Dracula vs. the Space Hippos: who wins? Flying Shark vs. Flying Crocodile?

If you were a mythological creature/person, what/who would you be?

Why thankee, TBH I had to really think about it to come up with ten characters. :monster: I did toy with adding Qarth, but there's a little too much mystery there for her to be likeable.

I like to pretend I can play the guitar and pennywhistle, but TBH I suck at both. :lol: I bought the Mageling a dinky harmonica a couple of weeks ago and he's just as bad at music as I am - I think I've played his guitar more than he has (he has a junior acoustic and I have a Gibson SG).
I very much art, Ghost asked a similar question already. I don't feel comfortable with posting my work online. I love ambling round galleries, though not if they're full of shrieking brats. I like my galleries like I like my libraries - SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Cheers, but that's an old photo. :awesome: If it's non-permanent, then I'm willing to consider it.

Favourite fruit and veg......I'm kinda wondering if you're hoping I'll say I like pleasuring myself with courgettes now. :/ Foods is for eating, not fucking (eating whilst fucking is okay though). I don't think I particularly have a favourite for either actually, I'm really partial to in-season stuff so at the moment cherries are making me sexwee. Vegetable-wise, you can really change the taste of something by how it's prepared, so the mundane can be amazing. Take carrots, on their own they're fine, you can scoff them raw or cooked and they're just carrots. But if you parboil them and sweat them in a pan with butter and aniseed, they become some of the most amazing food you'll ever taste. Or if you boil them, drain them, let them cool, toss them in a little olive oil and dessicated coconut, you've got a flavour combination that shouldn't work but does - really well. Or if you use them as a vegetable trivet under a joint of beef and roast them, you can either eat them as they are or make amazing gravy. You can get purple and white ones too, which again have a different flavour to orange ones.
Oh, I also like ones that are suggestively-shaped. :awesome:

Eh, probably the Space Hippos. They can snap a man in half y'know, and pacts with the Devil count for shit when you're up against something that can tear you apart on it's own, never mind in a horde. I reckon Flying Crododile has the advantage over Flying Shark, but it's a tight contest. :monster:

Ooh, IDK. Probably Galatea 'cos I can occasionally be romantic and dreamer like that.

Awww I rate a specific mention <3 ...and have been all of those other things at one time or another :wacky:

Anyway... Who wins in a fight between Astronauts and Cavemen?

Where do worse things happen?

Can you be havin' with all this?

I knew you'd clock on to that. :D

Pfft, Cavemen. They're more resourceful and brawney, if considerably more st00pid.

At sea, of course. Though being double-land-locked and having no inclination at all to adventure off over water in that respect, I would say that.

Only if I'm in the mood fer it, and 'alf the time, I ain't. :P

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
^Oh myyyy :awesome:

Any sex dreams about any of us here? :wacky:

Is Yop manly in person (his voice not included)? :monster:

Will you come down to London for EGX to meet us?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^Oh myyyy :awesome:

Any sex dreams about any of us here? :wacky:

Is Yop manly in person (his voice not included)? :monster:

Will you come down to London for EGX to meet us?

With so many fine folk on here, I'd be lying if I said no. :awesome:

He is actually, I totally got a contact boner. :wacky: Probably gonna massage his ego now, but he's the sort of person who holds doors open and carries the heavy stuff and would offer you his jacket if you're cold (not me though, I'm practical enough to take a coat or my pashmina :P). Definitely gentlemanly rather than simply manly.

Erm, IDK, depends on when EGX is and whether I can afford to fuck off a day of work or two. More importantly, I prefer to drive, so is that doable?
It's a possible yes.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Favourite fruit and veg......I'm kinda wondering if you're hoping I'll say I like pleasuring myself with courgettes now. :/ Foods is for eating, not fucking (eating whilst fucking is okay though).
I spat my drink all over my monitor here. I was thinking of criteria like taste, smell, ease of prep, whether you like to grow it, etc. That hadn't crossed my mind :P

What are 5 things you would have to have if you had your own mansion?

You get a 10 minute warning that you're about to be trapped on a desert island, but you get to bring 3 things with you. What are they?

Phones - do you prefer fancy or simple?

Which was/is your favorite Ninja Turtle (if applicable)?

Orange juice or apple juice?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
With so many fine folk on here, I'd be lying if I said no. :awesome:

So um details? :wacky:

He is actually, I totally got a contact boner. :wacky: Probably gonna massage his ego now, but he's the sort of person who holds doors open and carries the heavy stuff and would offer you his jacket if you're cold (not me though, I'm practical enough to take a coat or my pashmina :P). Definitely gentlemanly rather than simply manly.

We already knew he's a gentleman if he likes to pretend otherwise or that he's mean and not nice.

Erm, IDK, depends on when EGX is and whether I can afford to fuck off a day of work or two. More importantly, I prefer to drive, so is that doable?
It's a possible yes.

EGX is from September 25 to the 28 but Ami, Marcus, Joe and myself are gonna be there from the 22 to do sight seeing. Pls, Pls, PLS come. Cab is gonna be there too and we're trying to convince Yop to go as well.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Mage said:
I knew you'd clock on to that.

I'm a fan of all seven, but my first sin was Pride :awesomonster:

Pfft, Cavemen. They're more resourceful and brawney, if considerably more st00pid.

Cavemen win. Cavemen always win.

At sea, of course. Though being double-land-locked and having no inclination at all to adventure off over water in that respect, I would say that.

Every day, you get just that little bit more awesome, ya know that?

Only if I'm in the mood fer it, and 'alf the time, I ain't.

Well one hopes you're in the mood for som'fin then :reapermon:

Alright, lemme see if I can come up with a couple that aren't Discworld or Buffy reference tests...

Fuck it, you know everyone here is wondering: The underwear of today, what is their color?

Do you intend to give Carlie her details, or are you gonna watch her squirm? (both of these plans sound fun to me)

Given the choice of the following super powers, do you take flight, water breathing, matter consumption, or chlorokenisis?

Meh, I'll come up with something else a'fore its too late :awesome:

What is your favorite music to couple with exercising?

What is your favorite form of exercise? (Sorry, sex doesn't count :awesome:)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Note that he didn't make that distinction for music coupled with exercise...

(lol, coupling)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I spat my drink all over my monitor here. I was thinking of criteria like taste, smell, ease of prep, whether you like to grow it, etc. That hadn't crossed my mind :P

What are 5 things you would have to have if you had your own mansion?

You get a 10 minute warning that you're about to be trapped on a desert island, but you get to bring 3 things with you. What are they?

Phones - do you prefer fancy or simple?

Which was/is your favorite Ninja Turtle (if applicable)?

Orange juice or apple juice?

Oh, same here, honest! :awesome:
For sensory all-rounders, it's probably humble old beetroot. Smells good, tastes good raw or cooked, easy to grow and you can scoff beet leaves in salads. I like it studded with cloves and roasted.

Hmm, probably a car to match the sheer swankiness, a valet (like a butler but more personal, not a dude to clean my car), a huge glasshouse/orangery, an indoor heated pool and an extensive library.

My hiking backpack (my survival gear lives in there, lol), several tarpaulins and a large water container.

I like clever gadgets, so it has to be a smartphone that's easy to use. Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, which I've had for nigh-on three years. I have a simple phone contract which means I'm not entitled to upgrades, but I prefer to buy handsets outright anyway. My phone is going to need upgrading soon so I can offer card payments to my clients, I just haven't decided what yet. I've never installed a single app onto my phone, believe it or not, I liked it for its functionality.

Haha, it was Donatello. The combination of smart arse and fighting with a staff won it for me. My Mama has a photo somewhere of my sister and I on holiday with our faces painted as Donatello and Raphael. My older brother got to be Michelangelo and my younger brother was Leonardo. The dog got to be Splinter. :P It was probably the only plus side of being one of four kids.

Apple juice. I can't stand orange juice TBH.

So um details? :wacky:

We already knew he's a gentleman if he likes to pretend otherwise or that he's mean and not nice.

EGX is from September 25 to the 28 but Ami, Marcus, Joe and myself are gonna be there from the 22 to do sight seeing. Pls, Pls, PLS come. Cab is gonna be there too and we're trying to convince Yop to go as well.

I'm not giving you wank material, perv over folk yourself! :P

He'd make the world's worst movie bad guy, he's not even English for a start! :monster:

Okay in that case I'll consider it, though it really depends on what the work situation looks like. I promised the Mageling I'd take him camping too, but we can always bugger off for a weekend.

I'm a fan of all seven, but my first sin was Pride :awesomonster:

Cavemen win. Cavemen always win.

Every day, you get just that little bit more awesome, ya know that?
Well one hopes you're in the mood for som'fin then :reapermon:

Alright, lemme see if I can come up with a couple that aren't Discworld or Buffy reference tests...

Fuck it, you know everyone here is wondering: The underwear of today, what is their color?

Do you intend to give Carlie her details, or are you gonna watch her squirm? (both of these plans sound fun to me)

Given the choice of the following super powers, do you take flight, water breathing, matter consumption, or chlorokenisis?

Meh, I'll come up with something else a'fore its too late :awesome:

Lawls, mine was lust, OFC.

Astronauts just seem so fragile in comparison!

Well, I does me best....

Always am. :awesome: It's usually strangling some twat or feeling rampant, but as long as I feel involved, amirite?

Today's selection is a slightly faded blue pair of hip shorts with a Sylvester and Tweetie print. :awesome: It's casual Friday.

Make the little madam squirm of course. It's more fun when they beg!

I'm of the opinion it should be called hortikinesis since chlorokinesis suggests the the movement of chlorophyll or chloroplasts throughout the plant vascular system (which is a misnomer anyway), but semantics. I'd go with flight, like every good witch.

I'm here all night. ;)

What is your favorite music to couple with exercising?

What is your favorite form of exercise? (Sorry, sex doesn't count :awesome:)

The playlist on my iPod is a mix of up-tempo stuff ranging from David Guetta to the Prodigy via a few rock tunes. Best running song in my playlist is Hot Ride by the Prodigy.

Weight training (since I can't say sex - haters gonna hate :P), I find it more relaxing than yoga. I need to do a lot more cardio work, but the increased bloodflow means a lot more going into my head and it raises the risk of migraines. Last time I went running I got a migraine. I do like running though.

Note that he didn't make that distinction for music coupled with exercise...

(lol, coupling)

I don't generally listen to music whilst getting it on, it's just a distraction. If there's music already playing, that's different.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Please come to London to see me?

giphy.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm not giving you wank material, perv over folk yourself! :P

Make the little madam squirm of course. It's more fun when they beg!

Dr.-Who.gif

...........Pretty please? :wacky:

Choose two girls and two boys to have a threesome with.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Please come to London to see me?

giphy.gif

All I'm seeing here now is the 'de-mod Felix?' campaign from ACF. :lol:
I'll think about it, no promises.

Dr.-Who.gif

...........Pretty please? :wacky:

Choose two girls and two boys to have a threesome with.

...........No. Your use of David Tennant bears no sway, NONE!

Two girls and two boys? I'd much rather pick two ladies and two chaps, I'm not in year nine. :P
Anyway, godsfuckingdammit that is too hard - settling on two of each gender just removes so much choice!
Probably Avec and Dawn (both little and hot and much-admired from afar), and Yop and Alex (safety in familiarity and Alex is athletic and hot). Fuck, that was hard. BRB, ladyfapping.

That's called a moresome, dear. :awesome:

Yes, yes it is. :awesome:

Two different threesomes my boy. :awesome:

Nah, all in one go. :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
tumblr_inline_n9nstt0yoR1r87qsr.gif

tumblr_inline_n9nst0KuIM1r87qsr.gif

tumblr_inline_n9nst4Cg3F1r87qsr.gif

tumblr_n9obq7NVmk1tx2020o1_500.gif

Sexiest female and male in the forum?

Okay the licking ones are an immense distraction, I'll give you that. But I come back with
tumblr_lmmtmxf5ke1qd5yo4o1_500.jpg

That's the sort of thing that makes my girly giggle happen.

Hmm, sexiest male and female is a hard one (giggity). I really have to choose? That really is hard, do you define sexiness by aesthetics, intellect, both or something else entirely?
I can't stop thinking naughty thoughts about David Tennant now. DAMMIT CARLY!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hmm, sexiest male and female is a hard one (giggity). I really have to choose? That really is hard, do you define sexiness by aesthetics, intellect, both or something else entirely?

Humpability I think :monster:

Name the weirdest crush you've ever had?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Humpability I think :monster:

Name the weirdest crush you've ever had?

In that case I just couldn't choose. 90% of the regulars here are fuckable, the other 10% are in monogamous relationships. :monster:

There's been a few. :lol: Lorne Lanning when I was y00f, I saw him being interviewed on TV when Abe's Odyssey was due for release (could have been Exodus actually, I forget) and kinda obsessed over him for quite some time. When Russell Brand was still new and obnoxious I had a weird thing about him too - purely sexual because I found him immensely irritating.
I think hands-down most oddball one was on one of my older brother's friends, a kid named Aaron. In my head we were an item and I read far too much into everything he said and did - he was very polite and put up with annoying little sister being around. I was nine and thought he was fab. >.<

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Is it possible not to crush on Lorne Lanning!? Dem eyes...just hngfff

Favourite Monopoly piece?

Living in England/UK, did the Troubles in Northern Ireland and the ROI ever affect you folks? Or was it more of a 'shit that's happening over there' situation?

As a counter to Benoist's question, favourite motorcycle?

Favourite Simpsons character?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Favorite 80s song?

Arcade cabinet you would like to own? (For example--it spins!)

The best car?

Ooh, gods, probably something by Tears for Fears (Head over Heels has a permanent spot on my iPod) if we're talking atypical eighties, and Metallica if we aren't. :awesome: That's a bloody hard question, I does like me a bit of eighties stuff once in a while - that decade had some great music but some fucking shit fashion!

It'd most likely be House of the Dead, I'm not a big fan of arcades; I prefer rollercoasters.

I'm still in awe enough of Bugatti Veyrons to want to say them outright, but I think the credit should go to something a lot more accessible to the everyday d00d. That's a particularly tough call since I'm both a classic nut and have a foot in both Mini and VW camps, having owned and loved both. Oh fuck it, who am I kidding, it's got to be the Austin FX4. They're virtually indestructible, diesel and handle like a Mini, since they have a lot of Mini parts. Amazing cars and I'd love to own one.

Is it possible not to crush on Lorne Lanning!? Dem eyes...just hngfff

Favourite Monopoly piece?

Living in England/UK, did the Troubles in Northern Ireland and the ROI ever affect you folks? Or was it more of a 'shit that's happening over there' situation?

As a counter to Benoist's question, favourite motorcycle?

Favourite Simpsons character?

Hnnnnng........ahem.

The shoe, it's a good comfy-looking leather bootie, I wouldn't mind a pair like that. :awesome:

Yes it did, no-one has ever been caught for the Birmingham pub bombings and it's very much a sore point in Brum still, despite happening before I was born - both my parents used to frequent the pubs that were blown up. Lots of Brum folk to this day know someone who was directly affected. Also, Brum has a massive Irish community (the comp I went to was majority Irish Catholic) so even if Birmingham hadn't been bombed, it would still very much have been a regular talking point. Speaking personally, my bestie's family are all Irish and his brother lived in Belfast with his girlfriend for a couple of years until they split up. IMO he had some fucking balls going over there with such a strong Midland accent - he frequently got asked whether he was Catholic or Protestant and he'd just say 'take me on my merit, not my religion'. I think the fact that he's nearly as wide as he is tall helped there (he loves his body-building).

Anything by BSA, lol. Brum pride there (BSA = Birmingham Small Arms, they made wartime munitions). I've got a soft spot for Bonnies too, but my one dream is to build a Triton. Out of which models I have no idea. :monster: I loved my little Bantam but I was far too big for it - most folk look oversized on them anyway. :)

I got pissed off with the Simpsons years ago, they should have cancelled it by now. When I did watch it I liked Troy McClure because he was so bloody naff. :lol:

My work here is done. :wacky:

You're a vile woman. VILE. :P

#ZeldaCookieMonsterSprite

I need one of those in my life. Actually I need Hyrule Historia, I was promised it for Xmas by my ex forevar ago and never got it. Hmph.

Top Bottom