• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Alex Strife (Cloche Leythal Pastalia)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • AvecAloes

• Brent (Dacon/Max Payne)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CK (Tony/Hōtarō Oreki)

• Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

• Cthluhu (YopY)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dawn (Amy Pond)

• Demona (Sizheng)

• Fangu

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Flintlock

• Gym Leader Devil

• Hitoshura (Claudia Wolf)

• Kassi

• Kat (Dana Scully)

• Kikyou (Mira)

• Mei (I Am Not Me)

• Prince Lex

• Ryushikaze

• satsugaikaze

• Shademp

• Someone named Octo

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Sprites

• Tennyo

• TresDias (Hawkeye)

• Unlucky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
>implying we'd actually be interesting conversation partners and not just stare at each other nervously :<

Meeting some of you would be cool, though, and I'm flattered to be on the list.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Fuck this category for being so difficult. Fuck it right in the ear. I'd be down to hang out with pretty much all of you, including folks that aren't even on the bloody list. I don't even know, man.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Threads like this should've gotten multiple choice or a choice that says everyone because they're just too damn difficult.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I asked if people wanted multiple choice, and they voted no :< I agree that categories like this would've been much better served by being able to vote for more than one option.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
^Well if my life depended on it... who on this list has fast response medical training? :wacky: Or does my life depend on it because I'm being held at gun point? Cause if its that one, I know a certain someone who rocked the hell out of their firearms certification that I'd have to vote for so they could save me.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Best option is to give everyone just one vote and cause a massive tie, thus the result being the same as saying "everyone".

Huzzah!

(Yes, I am aware Octo has two votes. I was talking theoretically. Give everyone two votes and we have the same result :monster: )

Ghost X

It appears I should be more specific :P. Vote as if your life depended on it... in a vacuum, where you can't be saved unless you make a choice out of one of the people on the list in this thread's poll :monster:.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Well, I whipped out the dice to make a decision. And the dice upheld tradition, Tres you get your second vote from me man.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
Given I'm likely to see Avec IRL in the Spring... and that we are going to have all the funx0rz and amazing canoodly playthroughs of EVERYTHING.... >: D

Wait I should probably wait until I am not plastered. Not because I'd vote differently but because my monitor lags and my moyuse is a bitch.

Which makes perfecdt sense. AVEC I'M COMING. <3

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I was fortunate enough to meet at least half[/i] a few people on there, so :monster:. Did unfortunately miss out on Sprites' lovin though, so voted for her, :monster:.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Oh hell this was difficult. I wanted to vote for three others: GLD, Fangu and Tenny, but in tne end Carlie got my vote. She's just so fun I think I'd have a great time with her.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Already did, :awesome:

Oh right, you don't remember... Maybe in a few months when it starts to show, :awesome:.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
For the cut record, if you guys met me I would insist on glomming onto you and doing silly walks down all the streets just to piss the mild Vancouver drivers off, and Pokemon battle showdowns on a nude beach would probably feature.

See that might sound fun but then you should know I do this in any season and every weather.

Okay I am lying--I'm really quite boring and only do dramatic naked readings of bad erotica when my best friends need a laugh.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Okay I am lying--I'm really quite boring and only do dramatic naked readings of bad erotica when my best friends need a laugh.

nevermind-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-214.gif

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
For the cut record, if you guys met me I would insist on glomming onto you and doing silly walks down all the streets just to piss the mild Vancouver drivers off, and Pokemon battle showdowns on a nude beach would probably feature.

That all sounds awesome, but where am I gonna keep my gym badge to hand over if you win? Any option requiring lube is right out :awesome:

Top Bottom