• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

• Alex Strife

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • AvecAloes

• Clara Oswald (Ami)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Cookie Monster (Road)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Cthulhu (Yop)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Donna Noble (Carlie)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Fangu

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Flintlock

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Ghost X

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Gym Leader Devil

• HylianMogget

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Iron Man (Mumble)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Marcus

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Martha Jones (TresDias)

• Masamune

• Octo

• Prince Lex

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Quexinos

• Rory Williams (Aaron)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Ryushikaze

• Shub-Niggurath (Mage)

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Sprites

• Tennyo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Pretty self-explanatory award again. I think there were more nominees for this than any other award, so of course it's multiple choice.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'd love to meet everyone but the 3 I'd love to meet the most are Fangs, Lex and Yop.

Lex and Yop I've cone close to meeting before but unfortunate circumstances prevented it and Fangs I think you and I would just have a blast if we met up <3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'd love to honestly meet you all. For now, however, my vote(s) go to the following people:

- Yop. I keep beating his drunk arse on Skype call, so we have to do this. MAN TO WOMAN. Plus, the guy's pretty sweet, despite denying it for the sake of his masculinity.

- Carlie. She's my puta and an ocean separates us. One day, I'm going to meet this special lady, swoop her in my arms and throw her in a pile of shit go to Disneyland!

- Fangu. She's my soul sister. We have to get drunk together! I should totally come to Norway sometime next year to see you, it's not impossible. <3

- Mumble. You're a really sweet guy and we've talked a few times on Skype call. You are so awesome!

- Marcus. He's my pet. I have to stroke him. Give him treats. All sorts of stuff, right? Oh shit, wait, I met him in September at Eurogamer. BIGGEST LOLZ EVA.

- Masamune. We have our little witty matches together, don't we? I'd very much like to continue them in person and get shitfaced to insult each other further!

- Lex. Oh, you're definitely my favourite Scotsman ever. I want to go on a night out with you and get absolutely smashed. Plus, you're a really lovely person and your bitching is hilarious at times.

- Mage. My northern home girl! <3 You are a very funny person to be around, judging from all those posts and there should absolutely be no excuse not to meet up, what with the little distance between us compared to the rest of the forum.

Ghost X

I'm kind of biased towards those I talk to frequently on skype (though there is an exception :P). Sorry, everyone else :monster:.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ah shit, Ghost, I left you out of my list. Sorry, dude. :(

I did vote for you, though. My reason for meeting you? KARAOKE WITH YOU AND DAWN.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Thank the gods this one is multiple choice. I could never pick just one. Voting for Carlie, Tres, Lex, Mage, and Avec... and oh shit, I just realized I didn't click on Octo when I meant to :doh: Any chance someone can fix that for me?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
We'll always be together in electric dreams.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'd have to vote for everyone!! But I cut down just to make sense. What's the point on voting if I vote for everyone?

But in my heart, the more people I can meet, the better! Love you all guys and girls :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
There is nobody on the list I wouldn't like to meet, but I know some people better than others, and they are the ones I'd like to meet most. I voted for about half a dozen people. Most of them probably know who they are :)

Top Bottom