• Hitoshura

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Celes (Rin Tohsaka)

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
This made me smile. ♥
:) Made it doubly worthwhile, then.
Sooooooo can't wait until next year when Joe, Adri, and I all move to Canada. Hanging out with Sienna and Brooke = omfg.
:O Awesome. When I finally get my shit together to go wolf-watching in Canada, at least one of you will be near enough for me to doss with. ;D

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
:O Awesome. When I finally get my shit together to go wolf-watching in Canada, at least one of you will be near enough for me to doss with. ;D

I'll join you. I can make good bait out of squirrels and rabbits.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Maybe I should have mentioned we're all moving in TOGETHER, though, huh? :oscar:
So, there's not going to be a spare bed for me? :huh: Bummer. *sigh* Oh well, budge up, Adri. :awesome:
I'll join you. I can make good bait out of squirrels and rabbits.
Not the squirrels! Do you wish to incur the wrath of Squirrel Girl?!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I am more and more strong and big than that silly girl. :lol:
*claps his hands on Reg's shoulders*

I will see you get a good funeral, my friend.

Ghost X

People keep changing their names. I don't know who I want to meet any more, if I ever wanted to meet anyone in the first place. No offence to people here I actually have managed to keep up with the identity of over the years :monster:. I'm sure the feeling is reciprocal.

Top Bottom