• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hey guys, it's been a while. :)

I should be back with y'all shortly after New Year's... And, as some of you will know, there have been a few occasions when I've been planning to come back, but just haven't made it back.

So, y'know, this time...

Anyway, just sticking my head in to wish you all happy holidays. :D Take care.

I wish you a hopeful Christmas
I wish you a brave New Year
All anguish, pain and sadness
Leave your heart and let your road be clear

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
You coming back to wish folk a merry christmas seems like a pretty dang good present Manti. You been missed round these parts :D

Pixel

The Pixie King
Hope you have a good christmas Manti. It'll be great to see you back here. Its been way too long.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Hope you hve a good xmas man! Its been way too long.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
*cries* i missed u kris

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
:excited:

Hiya Manti/Kris!!!

Can't wait to see you back. :)

I'm glad you're doing okay.

Thank you for the warm wishes!

Same back to you!!!

:joy: