• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Metako is speedrunning I - XIII in one sitting

Fangu

Great Old One
I believe this is his second attempt to play all the single player main series games in one sitting. That's 12 games in one go. Target time is like... 3 days.

He's already finished I - XII last year, but his attempt at I - XIII in April failed because his brain stopped working and he kept dozing off without realising it X) It was painful to watch. I'm happy he realised he needed to go to bed.

But, he's at it again.

Linkage: https://www.twitch.tv/metako <-- go here for the Full Interactive Twitch Experience

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Not that I think anyone should be attempting such an insane thing to begin with (seriously, did no one try talking him out of this?) ... but why isn't he playing XV? =P

Top Bottom