• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Metroid Series

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Yeah, looks to be Nintendo's not kidding around with Dread. The hype around it reminds me of classic Nintendo hype cycles during the GCN and Wii era.

Her design is really interesting, too. That trailer shows a different suit, but her normal Dread one is the most detailed she's ever been.

1628270432140.png
And we get a good shot of her face. The helmet rests up against her face almost like a mask, which I think is new to this design.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit. I can't believe how good Dread is.

I finally got the special edition, and have been playing it and just.... Wow.

I've been waiting for this for so damn long. Samus Returns for the 3DS was awesome but this? Games like these make me remember why I got a Switch. Sure, I may be getting slaughtered by EMMIs left and right but the thrill and challenge of it all is so enjoyable. The wait's been worth it.

Watching a playthrough because I don't have a Switch and I'm probably not going to afford one in the next couple of years. Metroid Dread is looking great but it messes me up psychologically to see Samus get captured and essentially skewered by EMMIs over and over and over.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Just beat Metroid Dread.

Easily one of the best 2D Metroid games of the series, if not the best. They really exceeded my expectations with this game. Like, I'm so glad I got that collector's edition. Super Metroid is a classic and one of the best but in terms of challenge, exploration and stuff? Metroid Dread shows this series can easily continue to evolve and grow. Like, I'm just. Floored. The game is hard as hell, but fair. Like, the final boss was easily one of the best most intense 2D battles you'd experience in Metroid. Very intense and challenging. Wiped the floor with me 7 or 8 times before I wrecked him. Barely.

God, Raven Beak was a badass villain. The whole story was amazing. Great ending and just... LOL I fucking sucked playing this but had a helluva time. :monster:

Dunno if I'll try another playthrough this soon but I 100% all the items and unlocked all the Chozo Memories. The art is so cool. Can't wait to see what the next game has in store.

Recently Varia Suit skip was found...and just now Gravity Suit skip was found as well. You can thus reach the end of the game with your base suit.

Meta_X said:
The techniques involved are pretty crazy. You need to use Invincibility Warp to survive the hot areas in Cataris and Dairon, then again to get to the purple emmi's zone and do an Axis Skew off of the emmi so you can build up a speed boost in place and shinespark up the water shaft just before the CU

WARNING: ENDING SPOILERS

Top Bottom