• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Miles Morales: (Ultimate) Spider-Man [Marvel]

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, I have been wanting a sequel to Spider-Men for years, and Bendis said it was coming, but when Secret Wars was announced I just assumed it was a scrapped story idea.

But maybe it'll still work somehow, idk...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
We'll see, I guess. At the time of "Secret Wars," it was fairly common knowledge that "Ultimate End" was spun out of the stripped remains of what had been meant to be "Spider-Men II "

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Yeah, I have no idea how any of all of this is supposed to work, but I'm looking forward to it regardless, because I've started to give far less fucks about any grand designs and mostly just "this story is currently enjoyable so I'll take it for what it is"

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think I might follow your lead on this one.

Besides, Miles and Peter need to have more adventures together. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
21752212_123116248350027_8241476851166167036_n.jpg

:O

Apparently that's Carol Danvers saying this. *needs to check her pull list*

Carol why you do me like this...

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
REALLY curious how this comic is gonna go with Bendis going off to DC, especially just after the emergence of Iron Spider making it feel like we've got a big arc coming in for Miles.

X :neo:

Top Bottom