Minecraft

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
1780722_891685510842836_3882509638064128588_n.jpg

Airling

Do you guys mod a lot, or not;)?

Atm I only do resource packs since I can't get Forge working without .NET framework, and that just refuses to work on my computer currently:hohum:. Our current favourite resource pack is Glimmar's Steampunk Pack. I love how something as simple as a change in appearance can alter the way one perceives the game as a whole.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Got lost and died. :(

Found this beautiful spot tho. (...as if I'll ever find it again. *sobs*)

Attachments

• Minecraft.png
    Minecraft.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

Ghost X

I don't do mods. I like vanilla the best. Will be interesting to see where Minecraft goes from here. I'd like new realms to explore, new biomes, and maybe some kind of biome-related quest, as has been done with the Ender Dragon (The End), the Wither (Nether), and the Elder Guardian (Ocean). Sure there is a trapped pyramid in the desert, and a trapped temple in the jungle, and you got villages too, but I want more :awesome:. I understand there are mods for this kind of thing, but they just don't feel like Minecraft to me :P.

Airling

Oh wow Dawn, that's so pretty!

@Ghost. I can understand that. It has its own charm. And mods look like they could get confusing. We found one of those desert pyramids. Shit went boom...

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
^DO WANT

also, hubby found this pretty place:

Attachments

• Minecraft field of flowers.png
    Minecraft field of flowers.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9

Airling

B and I call them "Dutchland biomes" because of how many tulips we always find there. Much stereotype, wow.

Edit: Sudden pondering. Will there be any correlation in story between Minecraft:Story Mode and the upcoming Minecraft movie I have heard tales of? My guess would be no.

Ghost X

In regard to Minecraft story mode, and the movie, I just hope whatever results from both leads to more upgrades to vanilla minecraft :P. More realms, more biomes, more mechanisms, more quests, more temples, more structures, more materials etc, like I mentioned before. I refuse to get mods :P.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
In regard to Minecraft story mode, and the movie, I just hope whatever results from both leads to more upgrades to vanilla minecraft :P. More realms, more biomes, more mechanisms, more quests, more temples, more structures, more materials etc, like I mentioned before. I refuse to get mods :P.

I for one wouldn't mind something a bit more linear, focus on exploring and whatnot instead of building shit. But then, story mode? idk :monster:. I don't have faith in a Minecraft movie or story tbh. Okay, Lego movie turned out better than I thought it would be, but then, that franchise has been active in making stories and games and whatnot for a while now.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
More Minecraft exploration pictures, because I love pictures. <3

Attachments

• minecraft 1.jpg
    minecraft 1.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 8
  • minecraft 2.jpg
    minecraft 2.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 8

Ghost X

Hololens minecraft:

Why don't they just hololens everything already :awesome:.

Gets interesting around the 2:30 mark.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
>fire up minecraft
>find the perfect spot for my house
>lovingly cultivate my crops
>set up elaborate botania area
>see there's a resonant rise 3 update
>log into world again
>error with world chunks? weird
>there's lava. lava in my entire house. i'm burning to death
>revive at spawn, teleport to my house
>everything is covered in lava, all my life's work
>i allow the lava stream to carry me away into oblivion because nothing matters anymore

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
That was awesome, too bad it's too fucking expensive.

And scripted to high hell.

This isn't the first time Hololense was shopped around and the last time was less than a year ago. It was extremely crude in comparison to yesterdays presentation and required a backpack with a pc tower in it to power it. I really doubt they made this much progress in such little time. I think they just hammed it up to raise hype around it for a little while.

That and the girl playing the girl character wasn't even looking at the tablet like 80% of the time. Smooth.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll believe it when I see it TBF, :monster:. It seems a bit idealized; when the guy goes LIGHTNING STRIKE like he's commanding a Pokemonz, I've no idea how he aims it. And at that scale / zoom level and with current-day 3d technology, you'd need something pretty damn awesome to be able to aim accurately.

I'm probably going to go for the Oculus first, even if it's only for watching movies and/or Eve Valkyrie, :awesome:.

Top Bottom