moar tags and 2 shitty shits

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
Mushroom_City_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

http://taxisareblack.deviantart.com/art/Mu...-City-124704014
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don__t_let_me_drown_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

Don't let me drown

conceptual piece, was messing with the idea of letting the word 'drown' underneath the bubble, and replaced the o with a clear bubble and lowered the opacity of the word drown to make it as if it were drowning, if this was not obvious before

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags:

vegetablescollabpart2copy.png

samuraidiscothequecopy.png

2020surgerycopy.png

oldsk00lc4d1copy.png

tb2copy.png

crunkdatsoldierboy2copy.png

3wayanalcop2y.png

progressivemulitudepart2copy.png

ockiii.png

spikepart2copy.png

uppart2copy.png

beboppart2copy.png

D:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
everything is amazing as usual. nicely done. ;)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
wtf @ that first one, did you do all that yourself? Also, do you have a 1280x1024 version of that? :monster:.

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
thanks ^^

snortinkcopy.png

was trying to repuclate some sort of pop-arty style with teh drawing =/

The tags look great as always; very nice use of colors and effects.

I really like the atmosphere of the first LP. Everything blends together so well and the lighting is really well done. The rain effect looks a tad strange at the very top, but it still works overall. The text on the second one is well done - the piece has good composition in general.

I like the drawing style in the newest one a lot - I just wish the canvas size was a bit bigger. D:

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
yeah, im working on something bigger with that style, but ima mix it up a bit aswel :)

new lp
Design_The_Future_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

Random experiment :0!

Top Bottom