Monster Hunter World

If anyone wants the Ryu skin but doesn't have SFV (you need its save data to access the quest) let me know and I can invite you into the quest. You need to do it 7 times to get all the pieces.
Level doesn't really matter. You can only go into the quest with the equipment they give you.

I'd like to get that skin :D

When are you free? I gotta get to bed in a few, so wouldn't be able to now. But about 4 hours before the time of this post, I'm free every weekday. Weekends are more random, depending on stuff

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
4 hours ago , any time this week is very doable for me lol. I have a very lax schedule right now and am mostly a night owl so any time can work for me most likely.

I made a tls squad to make things easier, but it seems like you can only invite people who are in your current online session. I guess contact me on discord (ID is 8594) and I'll make an online session for you to join, and invite everyone in who wants.

Edit: Ok, so when you do the quest with someone else, it gives you two of the item you need. So it'll take half as long to get it.

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I just finished the story. What a great game.

It took me like 80 hours, I probably could have done it faster but I took a ton of time to just run around having a blast in expedition on each map.

I think i can easily put in a few hundred more hours haha. I've legit only played like 2 weapons so far out of the 14 lol.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've been rocking (in order of usage) the insect glaive, charge blade, switch axe, hunting horn, and great sword. I want to try out the gunlance.

The dual blades are...not for me :P

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I've been exclusively insect glaiving... I pretty much put the game down after doing the story. It's such an easy time suck so I'm trying to limit the amount I'm playing the post-game.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
is anyone playing Rise? It would be cool to swap friend codes and do some hunts. I would be down to pick up World again on PC, as I haven't played Iceborne yet.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Is Rise just a Switch version of MH, or is it the "sequel" to World?

I haven't played either, but I was curious

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It's a new game for the switch. It's got the same general mechanics as World, but the physics and aesthetic are different. World is the "bigger" game comparatively. Rise's action is more flashy and easier to solo from what I've played of it so far.

Top Bottom