• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Monthly Fanfiction Challenge June

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Ok. Since there does seem to be some interest I'm giving this another shot. The rules are basicly the same as last challenge. For this month the word count will have a minimum of 1500. You can make it as long as you like.

The subject will be less specific this time so you guys have more options in deciding what to write. This month your fic should involve an unusual pairing. It can be any genre, set anywhere in the timeline, any theme you want, as long as it involves a crack pairing.

Make sure your fic is submitted by the 25th, and the best fic will be decided by the 30th. I will need two additional judges in addition to myself to insure things are handled fairly, and in order to keep all bias out of the judging process. If anybody is interested in Judging send me a PM and we'll go over how the judging process will work.

Ok, so lets give this another go guys! Lets see what everybody can do!

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
:O This challenge was like, made for me. Can it be a cross over pairing or a pairing from any FF whatsoever?? Like, even Dissidia? :D

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Okay, let's keep it within FF7, then. Makes it more of a challenge, anyways. :D

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Just as a note, either tommorow or today you should turn in your fanfictions that you may have written for this challenge.

If you haven't written for this challenge. I desperately need two additional judges.

Top Bottom