• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Monty Oum's Dead fantasy special (with actual final fantasy music)

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
*wipes single tear*
it was never finished, was it? i used to be obsessed with these vids Back In Da Day
Sadly no cause I think Monty oum got incredibly focused on rwby and red vs blue that he just forgot about it my guess is and then he dies in 2015 no fault of anyone's he just had a allergic reaction and died. He probably had files of unfinished episodes somewhere on his computer

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
It wasn't ever finished but episodes did go further than this video, just to be clear. This is just parts 1 and 2, but 3, 4, 5, and 6 also released.
Exactly there were going to be a seventh and eighth and ninth but never left concept stage that is why I believe somewhere on Monty's computer that there are files of those unfinished episodes and such.

Top Bottom