• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Moon Knight [Marvel]

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So, I recently got around to reading the first ar of the new series written by Warren Ellis (the "From the Dead" trade paperback that collects the first six issues), and I loved the shit out of it. It's beautiful to look at with Declan Shalvey's better-than-competent art, and just strikingly well written.

I'm a little sad that Ellis and Shalvey aren't continuing with the title beyond this point, and a little confused as to why the title was relaunched at all if this is all that Ellis was going to do with it -- but even if the new series ended right here, it would be the perfect character spotlight for Marc Spector.

I may check out what the team who inherited the title (the hilariously named duo of Brian Wood and Greg Smallwood) have done with it at some point.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I love the Moon Knight comic's initial run, and I think that the team that jumped off with it from there are keeping the stuff that kept the series awesome while building an arc from it. I'm hoping the next issue will be soon, so that I can speak to that a bit more concretely.

Also, this is still my favourite comic to have ever read with ComiXology's panel-by-panel option.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Soooo.... #9 was somewhat intense, but overall really strange. Basically I'm just looking forward to next month for anything to actually happen.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
What do you call the moment just after a cliffhanger, but before any sort of resolution? Because that's where we are in Moon Knight right now, and it's amazing, heart-pounding, and holy shit, there's nothing better than reading this comic digitally in the panel-by-panel mode. It's just flat out PERFECT for it and I love it to bits.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Oh yeah, it's still been really good. It's been different, but still QUITE good.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Oh man, the start of the new Moon Knight is SOOOOOOO good. I'm ridiculously pleased to have this comic back.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Damn, the series kicked RIGHT into gear. We get a look at how the gods exist in the multiverse and other madness, and he's committed 100% back into being Mr. Knight right now, and God DAMN I love this comic. It's a significant evolution from the pre-ANAD version, but I absolutely love it.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
This series has been on a HELL of a ride, but issue #8 had a fucking AWESOME final page. Dear gods.

Top Bottom