• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

More Emails.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
Might sound weird, but I loved receiving the emails in this game from different people. It added more to the "lore" of the VII world and the people around you. Specifically I wouldn't have mind more Silver Fan/Genesis Emails. Sephiroth uses a shampoo custom made by Shin-Ra Co. Includes 13 different extracts including Rose and Vanilla. Creepy.

More Emails with Cloud and Tifa would have been nice as well.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
[quote author=Isabella link=topic=51.msg397#msg397 date=1228250956]
Sephiroth uses a shampoo custom made by Shin-Ra Co. Includes 13 different extracts including Rose and Vanilla. Creepy.
Wait ... for real? :D
[/quote]

Yeah no joke, if I could screen shot the email sent from the Silver Fan's (Sephiroth Club) I would. Because his hair is "amazing."

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, when Sephiroth was human, he was quite the closet pre-Madonna. :monster:

Of course, no one would ever dare say that to his face.

Isabella

Your Mom
OMG, I love SE just for that. XD

I haven't gotten around to playing CC; too lazy in my old age. I just watched it on YouTube. Less risk of carpal tunnel that way.

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
xD I was a Genesis fan so I never received that email.

I loved Lazard's too, because his were so pissy and passive aggressive. If you knew what he was getting at it made a lot more sense. I remember explaining the reason behind his thinly veiled messages to my friends and they were like "No shit?!'

But I agree; those emails were a great idea, and a lot of fun. A great way to integrate fun, useless information that we're all dying to know.

o.O Vanilla? Always thought it would be more of a lavender type. Eh, what do I know.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think one of the true motivating factors for Sephiroth's rebirth when he started his regeneration in the Northern Crater was so he could use the power of Jenova's cells and the Reunion to instantly repair split ends incurred by being flung into the Lifestream by Cloud in the Nibel Reactor.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I could, but I can't work up enough of a damn to really do it. Maybe sometime next year.

Schala-Kitty

Pro Adventurer
Don't forget the utter creepiness in figuring out that Hojo is the president of the Sephiroth fan club... and all the members think he's a woman.

[quote author=Schala-Kitty link=topic=51.msg525#msg525 date=1228338983]
Don't forget the utter creepiness in figuring out that Hojo is the president of the Sephiroth fan club... and all the members think he's a woman.
[/quote]For serious? I'm doing a playthrough right now, guess I'll have to join the Sephy club.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
For serious - the leader of the Sephiroth club is a mysterious person H... who happens to know disturbingly personal and random things about Sephy...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Dumb Apple link=topic=51.msg429#msg429 date=1228256833]

[/quote]

Ohh, but you can join both! *nods*

[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=51.msg605#msg605 date=1228408024]
[quote author=Dumb Apple link=topic=51.msg429#msg429 date=1228256833]

[/quote]

Ohh, but you can join both! *nods*
[/quote]Ya, that's what I thought too. At the beginning you can join the Angeal and Genesis ones, and the extra special Genesis one... and then the Sephy one's later right? I was always sad talking to that girl and thinking, "But I want to join! The other two let me join theirs! *sadface*"

Schala-Kitty

Pro Adventurer
Actually, you're encouraged to join all of the fanclubs - Angeal's, both of Genesis', Sephiroth's, and Zack's. Before you leave for Nibelhiem, you can do a pair of side-quests for the Genesis and Angeal clubs that will effect the number of members Zack's club will receive.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
...shit. I just realized the other day I missed my chance at joining the Zack club!

I have a save right before I can do it, but I'll have to refight all the missions I completed all the way. Ugh, sometimes I hate FF, as it's notorious for having these really cool, but easily missable tidbits.

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
D: I'll definitely have to replay now. To be honest, I didn't know how I even joined the Genesis fanclub. I was in such a rush to beat the game that I skipped over a lot of things.

@.@ I should know by now how important it is to talk to EVERYBODY.

Top Bottom