• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

More to Come in June... Tifa & Wall Market?

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
No problems. Just know you have a home that your family wants you to come.
Thanks for your understanding. I feel the love. I'll try to eventually return, most likely after SE's E3 showcase. It will be broadcast at 3 am in my country and I have to get up for work a couple of hours later. But after my duties, I shall return!

Say hi to the others for me, will ya?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Apparently we misinterpreted that tweet, Nick Apostolides just tweeted this today, that he is not Cloud’s new voice actor. So maybe it is still Steve Burton but with different voice direction?

Or maybe it's someone else that we don't know about? A new guy who's new to Voice Acting, like with Ray Chase since FFXV was the first time I heard of him, is a person who is an Unknown Actor at this time.

Ariga

Sephiroth's Best Friend
Apparently we misinterpreted that tweet, Nick Apostolides just tweeted this today, that he is not Cloud’s new voice actor. So maybe it is still Steve Burton but with different voice direction?

Please still be Steve Burton... *prays*

But still, the new Cloud voice does sound really good. So whoever it is, they seem to be doing a good job so far. Although we have only heard a few lines.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
It ain't Steve Burton. Steve was hampered by direcrion but he won't sound stonecold like a different person without it.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
It ain't Steve Burton. Steve was hampered by direcrion but he won't sound stonecold like a different person without it.
Not necessarily, if a voice actor is being given the proper direction and/or they have the skill/experience to, they can be capable of giving very different sounding performances. For example, Steve Blum who is known for his deep Baritone voices can also do cutesy sounding voices like Guilmon from Digimon Tamers. Or Jim Cummings, who is known for voicing Winnie-the-Pooh, was also Scar’s singing voice for parts of The Lion King.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Of course they are. But actors who specialize in VO are obviously exercising that specific skill much more often than screen/theater actors.

Patrick Stewart is a phenomenal actor. I don't think he could change his voice so much that I couldn't recognize him.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
When a VA is almost unrecognizable it's usually because they're doing something extremely different from their regular speaking voice. But Cloud has a regular dude voice. Changing your regular dude voice to a completely different regular dude voice...how'd you even do that?

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
When a VA is almost unrecognizable it's usually because they're doing something extremely different from their regular speaking voice. But Cloud has a regular dude voice. Changing your regular dude voice to a completely different regular dude voice...how'd you even do that?

I can't even remember what he sounded like, I remember hearing Kevin Conroy used his regular voice for Batman and a made-up voice for Bruce Wayne.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I can't even remember what he sounded like, I remember hearing Kevin Conroy used his regular voice for Batman and a made-up voice for Bruce Wayne.
Well Cloud generally sounds like Steve Burton does in any of his live-action roles. This trailer does not.

Random Nobody

local roach
So maybe it is still Steve Burton but with different voice direction?
2agohsh.jpg

though I will be real with you....i did not care for remake leon

Top Bottom