• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mortal Kombat 11

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I'm at a point where I wait for my MK games to simmer before I "taste" them, lol.

Let's see what they intend on doing with the roster. (I hope Triborg/Cyborg Ninjas are still around though.)

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I missed out on X, had too much going on at the time, but I'm hearing a lot of great rumours about my favourite fighting game series, and this could easily pull me right back.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
MKX did a good job of expanding out to a lot of new things, and it's worth at least watching through. It's also one where I think that the arcade endings likely apply into MK11 (even the ones that are contradictory, like Erron Black, Sonya, & Jax's endings). It's definitely worth watching through the story mode & character endings if you haven't played it.

I'm expecting this one to get into the range of Armageddon, where MK9 kicked off.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, SightlessKombat is a blind fighting game player who I've loosely followed for a bit on Twitter & YouTube. He posted a MK11 video he got from NetherRealm that's more focused on showcasing gameplay with clear audio cues, since that's how he plays the game. We ended up chatting a bit in the comments (here's the video if you wanted to check the comment thread).

Since then, I've chatted with him some more on Twitter about some other things I've found in the game on other videos where it's not clear if there're adequate / any audio cues for some moves or triggers. He ended up asking if I'd be interested in helping him put together a guide of the MK11 audio cues when the Beta / Release happen, and I was super on board for it. We'll work together to figure out of there're audio cues that need improvement (based on how well he can hear them differentiated from other things) or some things that don't exist at all (where I'll see particular interactions and know that they're not conveyed via audio), and make a guide to all of them to help other blind/visually impaired players, and potentially get some improvements where needed.

There's a menu option in MK11 for toggling audio cues for stage-interactable objects, and reading menus. It's likely that some of those would be behind setting flags and we're not sure what all those control yet, or what they might be capable of toggling but it'll be interesting to dive in on it. Either way, it's pretty exciting to have an opportunity for a personal project that's also connected into what I do professionally & in a space that I find really interesting. I've been getting loosely interested in potentially doing a11y consultation in the future, and this might be a good venue for getting a sense of what some of that might be like.

Aside from that, there's a lot of interesting stuff coming around from all the news and I'm stoked for the Kombat Kast on the 30th (likely showcasing Kabal).

X :neo:

CurtisBissonnette

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Male
Well, this is something I also to discuss, I like to play video game especially the shooter video game that can be easily played on the PS.
I saw its trailer and I found it interesting. There is also so much boom of this game in the market, many of mine friends used to play this game.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I grew up on Kabal, Cyrax, and Sektor... MK3 was the thing to play back in the day.

I remember people griping about no Scorpion, but I couldn't care less back then.

Now if only Smoke (Triborg) returns to MK11... if he does I will be hype. FOR THE TEKUNIN!

Top Bottom