Mortal Kombat 11

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Yeah, I saw your post before the edit and was thinking "Oh, no. What do I say?" XD
I don't mind Sindel turning heel in and of itself, but it was the complete retcon of her entire backstory, especially the retroactive heel turn in her backstory, that pissed me off, especially considering the fact that at the very beginning of this timeline, her backstory went as far as explaining her suicide as a means to cast a ward over Earthrealm to prevent Shao Kahn from invading, in addition to being a giant middle finger to Shao Kahn as well.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't mind Sindel turning heel in and of itself, but it was the complete retcon of her entire backstory, especially the retroactive heel turn in her backstory, that pissed me off, especially considering the fact that at the very beginning of this timeline, her backstory went as far as explaining her suicide as a means to cast a ward over Earthrealm to prevent Shao Kahn from invading, in addition to being a giant middle finger to Shao Kahn as well.
It was definitely unexpected. I'm not positive for the better.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
It was definitely unexpected. I'm not positive for the better.
Not entirely unexpected. If you downloaded Sindel when she was released as DLC, her pre-fight quotes (for example, with Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, and especially Kitana) along with her ending already exposed the backstory retcon. For the Story Mode expansion to confirm that retcon as canon was insult to injury as far as I'm concerned.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
I must say that I'm fucking triggered by Kitana's Friendship. Kitana is my favorite character, yet Mileena is among my most hated. Plus, I think Mileena is a slut!

Top Bottom