• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mortal Kombat

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Please tell me it isn't the same shitty engine as MK vs DC universe.

The gameplay looks far more fast-paced here and true to the MK originals.

A step forward in the series I'm thinking.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Good, this franchise needed an enima.

Also glad to see Mileena's outfit continue to get skimpier as everyone else's clothes reset to their original. /would hit it

Ghost X

I don't get it. I thought they were going to ditch the old characters after the last game of the series. Is this a continuation of the story, or a remake or?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't get it. I thought they were going to ditch the old characters after the last game of the series. Is this a continuation of the story, or a remake or?

Yeah I remember that interview too. Looks like they changed their minds after Midway went in the shitter.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That looks very good. A lot of those levels I recognize from the Genesis/SNES days. Very nice.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Good to see that Kung Lao is a badass again.

Also, wtftagactionlolwat

Also...Sektor? O.o

Ghost X

I was hoping that movie trailer was the basis of the reboot. I'm happy with the whole back-to-basics approach this game trailer seems to suggest, but I'd have been even more happy if they started from scratch.

Ghost X

In that vid, he boasts about how great it is that this Mortal Kombat is fast. That's the only thing I actually didn't like about the recent instalments. Twas like you had a video on 2x speed, and your characters moved like robots. All I want in a fighting game is flow, not speed. Fortunately, in the gameplay I am seeing here, I see flow rather than speed, so hopefully this is the case in the finished product.

Its interesting that the early MK games are important here. Hopefully that means the shitty characters of the recent instalments don't exist, and shall never be spoken of again.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
After watching this again, it makes me want to see a new version of Primal Rage released as an M Rated, ultra violent, detailed 2D Fighter game...

X :neo:

Top Bottom