• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mortal Kombat

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
http://kotaku.com/5694303/sub+zeros-moves-are-so-very-cold

SubZero move montage, with a little intro of him chatting with Scorpion. I was surprised that they only showed him attacking with his ice blade, and not snapping it off in someone's chest. Also, rather disappointed that they ended with his X-Ray attack, and not a fatality. It felt a little bit more repetitive than Scorpion's attack video, but some of the combo attacks with Kitana were excellent.

Speaking of which, I think that this is the first time we've SEEN Kitana, and we also get to see a couple clips of Cyrax, and fairly long section of Subs kicking the shit out of Jax in a Subway.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Special Editions announced.

$150
mortal_kombat_fight_sticks.jpg

$100
mortal_kombat_ce.jpg

The Scorpion/Sub-Zero book ends seem pretty awesome. Plus, there's an artbook, which doesn't seem to appear with the above version. Both get original costume DLC.

X :neo:

Ghost X

Kratos's appearance makes me weary. Its like a gimmicky addition. Still have high hopes for the rest of the game though, but as I've probably said before, I want to see more game play of other characters besides Scorpion and Sub-Zero. I get it already, they're the main selling points, perhaps work on making other characters more popular or something =P.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Nice :), I'll look forward to this when its released. Hope you can still uppercut people through ceilings and what not, they were always little quirks in the old school games I enjoyed. I wonder if Toasty will pop up anywhere?

Ghost X

The costume designers for the ladies must be breathing a sigh of relief as usual, not much there to design after all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The costume designers for the ladies must be breathing a sigh of relief as usual, not much there to design after all.

Don't confuse rehashing old shitty designs with designing.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So I guessed this thread missed the story about Cliffy B wanting Clayton Carmine to be the Xbox exclusive character.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd love to see that. Carmine is huge and would make for a good melee fighter. He looks better than Kratos that's for sure.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So I guessed this thread missed the story about Cliffy B wanting Clayton Carmine to be the Xbox exclusive character.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd love to see that. Carmine is huge and would make for a good melee fighter. He looks better than Kratos that's for sure.

I didn't post it because he won't be in it.

I know that.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
People have posted more for less.

Do I need to link you to the LTD threads?

Im not much of a stickler for realism in video games, especially fighters, but those whole xray thing just seems stupid to me. Just another gimick. Unless its a finisher I'm not going to go "oooo look at that!" because immedietly after they're just fine even though you just saw their skull shatter.
There's no point if it had the same effect as a basic combo.

Top Bottom