• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Entertaining/Funniest

Most Entertaining/Funniest

• AvecAloes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brent (Dacon/Max Payne)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • CameoAmalthea

• Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

• Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Flintlock

• ForceStealer

• Ghost X

• Gym Leader Devil

• hitoshura (Claudia Wolf)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • looneymoon (Rishi)

• Prince Lex

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Ryushikaze

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • satsugaikaze

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Someone named Octo

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people are evidently responsible for many lulz. There are a lot of them, which is probably a fortunate sign :<

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
We're a bunch of funny fuckers up in here. That said, what the hell is with this round of voting? There are multiple categories in which I cannot even begin to decide who to vote for. Times like this, I miss my old dart board.

Lex

Administrator
I voted for Satsu. There have been numerous times when I've logged on to IRC just to see something he's said and I literally laugh out loud. Something about the things he says just makes me laugh.

I remember him getting cut off or something and he just pops back on and says "WAT HAPEN?".

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I can't remember a time were Octo hasn't been funny, even the origin of her name "someone named octo" is hilarious.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah, tons of funny people here. But no one quite has hito's ability to just come in and drop a one line post that has me in stitches.
One of them has occupied my sig for something like a year and a half now. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
I remember him getting cut off or something and he just pops back on and says "WAT HAPEN?".
D:

A tie between Sats and GX for me. Ended up with GX, because his posts are the one that has had me laughing out loud the most, though eccentric as they can be :lol:

Flint can also be very amusing.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think Ryu, Flint and Lex are hilarious but I dunno I think the whole death theme makes me amused by GLD the most, so my vote goes to him!

Ghost X

I voted for Lex. Cthulhu came second.

Thanks for the votes too. I'm glad I'm funny 9.52% of the time. Quite a big slice of the pizza when you think about it.

Ghost X

Yes, it would seem with our powers combined, we are neither Captain Planet, or funnier than Lex or Octo... by a staggering 0.01%. I think that is statistically significant in physics or something :wacky:.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
0029degs.gif

You definitely earned the Most Predictable award. :monster:

Top Bottom