• Vendel

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Being on this poll might mean we used to suck :< Apparently people think we don't now though.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I ain't gonna go into any sort of failings anyone might have had, cause who needs that shit right? But Aaron, you been rocking pretty good this year. You might not feel it yourself, but right down to handling the awards you've been awesome like a boss. Keep that up man, and let yourself feel the awesome flowing through you.

Ghost X

Perhaps it is just my memory, but I feel over the past twelve months, I've taken note of Rishi's contribution to discussion topics more so than I had beforehand.

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm very curious about what anonymous who nominated me for this thinks I have done differently over the last year, as I don't think I have done anything different at all. But I'll take it as a compliment ^_^

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Half those people were so good they didn't need to improve and other half I didn't see any improvement at all. So, eh, wtf?

Anyways I voted Aaron mostly because he's been calmer than I use to seeing him, and not taking so much of it to heart. You didn't suck before; you just worried too much. Good to see you more mellow.

Lex

Administrator
I'm very curious about what anonymous who nominated me for this thinks I have done differently over the last year, as I don't think I have done anything different at all. But I'll take it as a compliment ^_^

I echo this sentiment. I have no idea who voted for me (it wasn't public, I checked the nominations thread) because I don't have a clue what I've done differently.

I appreciate the nomination anyway, and I'm glad that whoever did it thinks I've fixed whatever they thought I was doing wrong before :monster:

Top Bottom