• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Knowledgeable Member about FF

Most knowledgeable about FF?

• Mr. Ite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mako

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Shademp

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Ryu

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mog

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Tres (ariadne)

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
In all seriousness, though, he really should have been nominated for this one. If not for all the info he finds, then for all the work he's done on the FF Wiki, the dude's got to know a lot about the series as a whole.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I guess my reason for not thinking about nominating him is because I associated him more with the FF Wiki than this place, and I felt it was more the most knowledgeable person here. Not that he hasn't made good posts here either, but I just think of him more as the wiki guy than a TLS guy

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People don't get nominated for things all the time.

It's an annual forum awards show that has absolutely no meaning. It's not a big deal, dude.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
In all seriousness, though, he really should have been nominated for this one. If not for all the info he finds, then for all the work he's done on the FF Wiki, the dude's got to know a lot about the series as a whole.

lol

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Put in my formal nomination of Drake so we can move on from it. How's that?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No.

You didn't PM it during the nomination period.

You snooze, you lose.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Too late Drake, the "Biggest Drama Whore" nominees are closed :awesome:

oooooooooh burn :awesome:

what K' said, it's only for shits and giggles. It's not like the Queen of England is going to arrive at your doorstep and knight you if you win something xD

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
If Drake gets into this poll all hell's gonna break loose.
do it do it!

BX-SS_SS.JPG

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm going to briefly pet the dog and vote the one who I always exchange banters with.

Top Bottom