• Ryushikaze

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
As with applet, Username's dupes are usually obvious, but has he had a second account on the forums for years? It could be one of these people.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I decided to disqualify it for being an actual Username dupe. It's no fun if you get to vote for something on a "Most Likely" award that is already known to be the thing that it is specified as "most likely" to be.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Voting for you V. I have a hilarious mental image of you being all Dissociative Identity Disorder guy and constantly waging war with yourself over a message forum as Username, and just really being over this shit as yourself :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Was that an actual applet dupe? I didn't know that :sadpanda: I should probably delete it but I'd have to redo the entire poll and fuck that.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I voted for Yop because I like the idea of Username actually being in control of everything and having power over everyone.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Alright, now everyone just be on the lookout for Rick Moranis and we should be fine.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm a Username dupe yeah!
You're a Username dupe yeah!
We're all Username dupes yeah!
Duper duper duper dupers yeah!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
So wait... by that logic combined with your Mansername logic... we're all porking Aaron? Including Aaron? How da hell is he winning least likely to be sexually active again? :wacky:

Top Bottom