• TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people aren't necessarily easy, but people apparently think they probably can get laid whenever they feel like it.

Fangu

Great Old One
Judging by some of the stuff Soak has written in IRC, this one is definitely hers :monster:

Ghost X

Sexual activity takes a dive after marriage, apparently. They certainly take a dive in long term relationships. This has been taken into account :awesome:. Then there is the whole polyamory thing. So I have no clue.

Ghost X

ninja.jpg.jpg

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
The Award is most sexually active, Not most sexual partners. People who are married or in relationships can be very sexually active and fuck like bunnies :monster:

Ghost X

I know what sexually active means :wacky:. I'm voting on "most likely", which means I'm voting on statistics, since I don't have facts :P. I also don't have statistics at hand for the very specific conditions involved, so I'm making shit up as I go long.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I know what sexually active means :wacky:. I'm voting on "most likely", which means I'm voting on statistics, since I don't have facts :P. I also don't have statistics at hand for the very specific conditions involved, so I'm making shit up as I go long.

Well according to statistics, Tres is having sex as I speak... er, type.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Lex - Your siggy is making me asexual ergo you do not have my vote. :monster:

Voted for Jess, she's my penetration buddy, nothing else needs to be said.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Cuddles and sex are both awesome. For best results, the one should both precede and follow the other :wacky:

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
You give the best penetration ever Carlie.

I have't voted yet because I want to vote for myself, but I dont want to at the same time.

Lex

Administrator
Soak you're so punishing me for not having sex the other night! XD. What can I say, I needed to be spooned. The guy I want to be having sex with is in Cyprus, what am I supposed to do!? :desu:

Top Bottom