• TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Soak you're so punishing me for not having sex the other night! XD. What can I say, I needed to be spooned. The guy I want to be having sex with is in Cyprus, what am I supposed to do!? :desu:

Well, no, I'm just trying to get more votes of course I'm punishing you! You can't tell me someone is coming over to spoon you and then not do it!

I'll build a machine to take you to Cyprus, but only if I can watch.

Lex

Administrator
We spooned, we kissed, we were both tired. Sometimes it's just about the contact :monster:

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
That is very true, sometimes contact is just nice. But yay you guys kissed! Wooo, I wish was there to watch. Although I say the kissing should of lead to some, stroking/fondling, when that happens, you wake right up! lol :P

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'm sexually active I feel as though I deserve an award for that >:C

oh wait that is the reward in itself :monster:

would it be bitchy of me to cast an ironic vote

I love u hito

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well he's most likely out somewhere on a ship surrounded by buff army dudes.

...Wait, :awesome:

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Is this really a category? 'Cause like, boasting aside.. I don't have to spend a single night alone if I feel like I want sex, it only takes a text or facebook message! :awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Is this really a category? 'Cause like, boasting aside.. I don't have to spend a single night alone if I feel like I want sex, it only takes a text or facebook message! :awesome:

Hey, I only have to give 'the look'. :P

Yes, this rawks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Same, and there's a decent chance of getting laughed at or ending up paying for a dude, :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
My vote is for Prince Lex. I've seen his SlutScore™, and it was - how shall I put this? - a real eye-opener :monster:

Top Bottom