Most Likely to Die in the Zombie Apocalypse

Most Likely to Die in the Zombie Apocalypse

• Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Mog (DAT BOY FROG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Vimes (Kris)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Soak

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Username

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Matt would be the first, because he would be too busy shipping strange couple and replying to everybody so he wouldn't notice the zombie.
then they would kill Username for reasons

No, the zombies won't be able to get me cause Absolutely Safe Capsule. Nothing can get in it, and I can't leave it.The zombies would make futile attempts at getting me while I :P them.:monster:

And I think Username would be ganked by Aaron before the zombies could get him.

AvecAloes

Donator
A capsule....you can't leave....so you won't be the first to die, but you will eventually die....of starvation.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
While all of you prepare for the zombie apocalypse.

Ill be prepping for the Mummy Apocalypse, I have an army of cats guarding my home 24/7, no mummy will dare to attack my yard.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I considered making a reference to Stephen King's "Sleepwalkers" to go with Gabe's mummy plan, but decided it was too obscure. Yes, I actually thought this out, why do you ask? :wacky:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
While all of you prepare for the zombie apocalypse.

Ill be prepping for the Mummy Apocalypse, I have an army of cats guarding my home 24/7, no mummy will dare to attack my yard.

yes but how many Brendan Frasers do you have?

Fangu

Great Old One
Related

tumblr_m09ipnsmug1r8uo3io1_500.jpg

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Username is the runaway winner of this poll, but I can understand that. When the zombies come for him, he will be too busy trying to get onto TLS to notice.

Fangu

Great Old One
<Fangu> it is so unfair that during the night I can't go into video game land and fuck the shit out of certain characters
I have no idea what you're talking about man

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I should randomly poast pictures of Snow just to make her make random statements like that, :awesome:.

It'd be like "Oh shit exam coming in three days wtf am I going tOMG NAKED SNOW HNNNNNNNNNNG", :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I should randomly poast pictures of Snow just to make her make random statements like that, :awesome:.

It'd be like "Oh shit exam coming in three days wtf am I going tOMG NAKED SNOW HNNNNNNNNNNG", :monster:

She probably wishes she was Serah so she could have smex with Snow. Just like how some days I wish I was Cloud so I could have smex with Tifa.:monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
And be a skinny, angsty twat with a weird skin disease? :monster:

That's AC Cloud, who would not be having sex with Tifa because he would be secluded from everyone else while angsting about Zack and Aerith. I would be Cloud in either the timeframe from the Highwind scene to his contraction of Geostigma, or after AC.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
The current conversation has fuck all to do with zombies. Unless being a zombie is secretly the reason for Snow's weird skin disease thing :reapermon:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
The current conversation has fuck all to do with zombies. Unless being a zombie is secretly the reason for Snow's weird skin disease thing :reapermon:

You seriously thought after my argument with Aaron about whether or not he was in a romantic relationship with Username that this topic would be able to have a serious conversation about zombies!?

Top Bottom